• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ghostly Lives: A Bleach RP

((Ok))

Eigomo scratches his head and than remembered he opened a Garganta that leads to Tseng. He grabbed Tseng's head through the Garganta and took him to the Material World. "You have to be quiet! You have to look for the Captain of the 3. Squad and you gave to kill him!" He said.

Ray felt that another Reiatsu appeared. "More of them..." He said and looks serious.

Sokome jumped back a few steps. Than she noticed that it was Ray. "Yo! Brother!" She said and smiled. "So!;where are these Anti Shinigami Guys!" She asked and takes her sword.

@alcoholiccat

Tseng stepped out of Elgomo's garganta and was overwhelmed with excitement, he would finally get a chance to fight some shinigami he could hardly wait. He sensed a pretty strong spiritual pressure inside the ruined building they stood in front of along with a couple weak ones as well. He felt another one headed this direction, and two more powerful ones a distance away. One extremely powerful the other not quite as strong but still formidable, he decided to pursue them. "You stay here and take care of those in that building, I'll attend to the reiatsus coming from that direction." He said pointing. With this he disappeared heading toward Reizeen and Sokome.

Urahara all of the sudden sensed a very faint, but powerful and unfamiliar reiatsu. Right away he knew the situation, and as much as he liked to avoid combat it seemed that he would have to fight this time. He stepped out of his shop to see the owner of the reiatsu standing about 50 feet away, he felt another reiatsu headed towards Reizeen. Be careful. he thought. He looked to the intruder "Hello, can I help you?"

@Rayischo

Jushiro was making his way back to the material world, he prayed that he would make it before anymore allies of the seireitei were lost.

Eigomo looks surprised and appeared a few steps away from Urahara. "You noticed my Reiatsu?" He asked and scratches his head. "Well... Do you want to get a friend for the fight? You can't beat me alone." He asked and takes his Zanpakutoh.

Ray feels, that a Reiatsu is heading towards them. His eyes turned Wolf like again. He takes his Zanpakutoh and his Spiritual pressure start to grow.

"Hey! Answer my-" Sokome noticed the Reiatsu too and takes her Zanpakutoh as well.

Ichigo llooks serious. "Urahara! I'll help you!" He said and takes his Zanpakutoh.

@alcoholiccat

Urahara smiles. He knew he wouldn't be able to defeat this person alone, maybe just hold him off. Just as he was planning a strategy Ichigo appeared near him. "I'm afraid the odds are now against you my friend." Urahara says as he draws Benihime. "Dance Benihime." he utters as he swings his sword upward and a wave of red energy sails towards Elgomo.

Tseng feels the reiatsu of his enemy grow stronger, and with this his excitement grows as well. Almost there. he thinks to himself as he nears Reizeen's location.

@Rayischo

Eigomo dodged the red energy sails with his hands. "Boring!" He said and rammed his sword into the ground. "Snake... Dash!" He yelled and violet Snakes break through the ground under Ichigo And Urahara.

Ichigo looks shocked, but was able to avoid the attack with his Shunpo. "Getsuga Tenshou!" Ichigo yelled and Blasted a Getsuga Tenshou at Eigomo.

@alcoholiccat

(@alcoholiccat Yo! I have a question: are you busy or something at the moment? Cause your nor replied such a long time. I don't want to attack you, I just wanted to ask. If you don't have the time atm, or if you don't want to RP anymore, just say it.)

Urahara jumps into the air to dodge the snakes emerging from the ground. Still in the air, he extends both of his hands "Hado 58 Orchid Sky!" he shouts as a tornado like blast erupts out of his hands toward Elgomo.

Tseng finally reached the two shinigamis whose reiatsu he had followed. "Hello there shinigamis would you like to play with me?"

Eigomo dodged the Getsuga Tenshou with his Sword, but the blast surprised him. "Snake Shield!" He soviel and dodged the blast in the last second. "Wow... Kido... strong Kido..."

As Ray saw Tseng, he looks emotionless. "Go away... Sokome..." He aa he looks at Tseng. "Are you one of this Anti Shinigami... why I'm asking... Your Reiatsu isn't normal..." He said and than pointed at Tseng with his Zanpakutoh. "Force me to use The Bankai or I'll let Coronis Judge over you..." He said and his Hollow Mask appeared in his Hand. He put it on and hid eyes turned to Hollow eyes.

"Try your best..." Ray said in his Hollow Voice. Suddenly, his Reiatsu started to grew. It got three times bigger than before and the air around him started to taste like blood

@alcoholiccat

((Such a bad timing xD I'm afk now, have to do something. Sorry))

Urahara landed on the ground gracefully, his hat landed on his head a little crookedly and he smirked as he straightened it out. "I'll be happy to show you some more." "Hado 48 Raging Light Fang!" A circle of energy forms and six blasts of green energy are fired from its center.

Tseng's excitement is through the roof as Ray puts on his hollow mask. "My name is Kazaki Tseng number 6 in the Anti-shinigami group." He said as he made his hollow mask materialize onto his face without even moving. "Cero!" he screamed as he let out a stronger cero than he had intended. Must be the excitement he thought to himself.

Ray looks unsurprised at the Cero. He raised his damaged arm at the Cero and dodged it with his hand. "Huh? That was your Cero? Time to show you what a real Cero is..." He said and charged a Blood Red Cero that is surrounded with Black Lightnings. "Destrucción Final Cero!" He shouted and Blasted a Cero that was 10 times bigger than a normal Cero.

Eigomo looks less Surprised. "Hmm..." He said and closed his eyes. Six snakes appeared and swallowed the Light blasts. Than the snakes vanished. "Not really surprising..." He said and raised his Zanpakutoh. "Snake Drill!" He said and 10 violet Snakes appeared towards him and rushed to Urahara with unnatural speed.

Ichigo destroyed the Snakes. "Getsuga Tenshou!" He yelled and Blasted a Getsuga Tenshou at Eigomo.

@alcoholiccat

Urahara jumped backwards as Ichigo's getsuga destroyed the oncoming attack. "Ichigo Bankai now! This guy is too strong to toy with." "Awaken, Benihime," Urahara says releasing his own zanpakuto changing it from the plain cane sword into a slim blade with a diagonal tip and a curved handle with red tassles hanging from the end.

Tseng smiled wide as he narrowly avoided the oncoming cero. "That attack may have actually damaged me." he said as he rushed forward at Ray slashing his sword down toward him.

As Tseng slashed his sword down, Ray let out a shocked sigh. "Just kidding, Destroy! Coronis!" He yelled and released his Shikai and Coronis appeared in his other hand. He appeared behind Tseng and slashed his back. Then, he surrounded his Blade with His Reiatsu. "Kurimuzon tamashī burēdo!" He yelled and Blasted a Getsuga Tenshou like wave as he swung hus sword.

Ichigo nodded and goes n his Bankai Position. His Reiatsu start to grow and his Spiritual pressure gets stronger. "BAN-KAI!" He yelled and vanished in a Sphere of Reiatsu. As the Sphere vanished, a dust cloud covered him, but he slices the Dust cloud away. "Tensa - Zangetsu..." He said and appeared behold Eigomo.

Eigomo looks less Surprised and does nothing.

@alcoholiccat

@Rayischo

Tseng is able to block Ray's attack with his bare hands. "Not quite strong enough I'm afraid." He says as he uses a shunpo attack to get behind Ray, slashing downwards toward him.

Urahara jumps into the air. Time to stop messing around. He says to himself as he puts both hands out in front of him pointing towards Elgomo. "Hado 73 Twin Lotus of Crashing Blue Fire!" A pillar of blue flames erupts out of Urahara's hands heading toward Elgomo at breakneck speeds. Urahara waves Benihime back and forth sending more waves of red energy following the blue flames.

A big smile covers Eigomo's face as he saw the Attack of Urahara. "Execute... Okarama!" He said as he sliced the Attack of Urahara in million pieces with one Slash. "That's what I wanted to see! Snake Fang!" He yelled as he app eared behind Urahara and fires 10 Getsuga Tenshou like Blasts at him.

Ichigo was surprised of the Vanishing of Eigomo and than looked at Urahara and Eigomo. "Getsuga Tenshou!" He yelled as he destroyed 5 of the ten Snake Fangs. "Getsuga-" Suddenly, one Blade of the Scythe of Eigomo went through his back. He didn't noticed that he was behind him.

Ray blocked the attack of Tseng. "You want to tell me what Sword speed is... you want to tell me what speed is... bad idea..." He said as the horns of his mask slowly start to grow. "Sunpō shokku!" He said as he attacked Tseng with his Sword in the speed of a Double Shunpo. @alcoholiccat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back