• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ghostly Lives: A Bleach RP

Reika Suzuya

The Odd Ghoul Girl: Juuzou's Pet
Reika ran, some idiot guys in some stupid gang chasing her. They had no idea how well she could fight and she was getting rather annoyed with their persistence in catching her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray Walks over the Streets of Seireitei cause he's bored. He sighed. "It's so boring here..." He said and sighed again. "Maybe I could leave Seireitei and visit the Material World..." He said and smiled.

Rayischo said:
Ray Walks over the Streets of Seireitei cause he's bored. He sighed. "It's so boring here..." He said and sighed again. "Maybe I could leave Seireitei and visit the Material World..." He said and smiled.
Reika did a frontflip to jump over a low gate, heading into a graveyard. The idiots were still chasing her.

"I have to visit Kisuke First. I hope my Gigai is alright..." He said and vanished. He appears towards the Shop of Urahara and sighed. "I hate it when my powers get weaker, but I also like the Material World..." He said and smiled, entering Urahara's Shop. "Kisuke!"

@Reika Suzuya

Kisuke Urahara appeared behind Ray as if coming out of freaking nowhere as usual.

"Good to see you again. Here about your gigai?"

Reika puffed her cheek out, getting seriously annoyed by these guys. She was just walking around and minding her own business when they'd been dumb enough to try jumping her. She literally only just arrived in Karakura Town an hour ago, yet this happened.

Rayischo said:
Ray sighed. "Stop to appear put if nowhere..." He said and turned to Urahara. "Yes, I need my Gigai." He said and smiled.
@Reika Suzuya
"Wait here a moment, then. Be right back with it," Kisuke said. He went to retrieve the gigai.

Reika ran the idiots in a circle and headed out the graveyard. Of course, they didn't have to avoid running into ghost since they couldn't see them. Ignorant jerks, she thought.

Rayischo said:
Ray nodded and waits for his Gigai.
@Reika
xD For some reason, that didn't tag me.

Kisuke returned a minute later with Tessai carrying Ray's gigai.

"Tsk!" Reika ran just a bit faster, keeping out of reach.

"Thank you Tessai..." Ray said with a smile and took his Gigai. He entered it and stretches. He sighed. "I hate it when I enter a Gigai after such a long time..." He said and yawns.

@Reika Suzuya

(Lol xD for some reason I only write Reika)

Rayischo said:
"Thank you Tessai..." Ray said with a smile and took his Gigai. He entered it and stretches. He sighed. "I hate it when I enter a Gigai after such a long time..." He said and yawns.
@Reika Suzuya

(Lol xD for some reason I only write Reika)
xD I noticed.

Tessai nodded.

"No problem for me."

"Have fun in the human world," Kisuke said in a laid back, sort of singsong tone.

Reika growled under her breath, annoyed that these guys still had some stamina. She was bored with this.

Rayischo said:
"Oh! Before I forgot to ask... Do you know where Reika - chan is?" Ray asked and smiles. "I wanna fight her later today!" He said.
@Reika Suzuya
"Hmm. She should be getting back soon," Kisuke replied, remembering how Ray met her little over an hour ago when she'd arrived in Karkura Town for the first time. She'd wanted to explore the place a bit before fighting anyone.

Reika, fed up with it all, stopped and just kicked all their arses to teach them a lesson in leaving her alone.

"Baka," she growled, then headed back to her uncle's.

"Hmm... getting back soon..." Ray sighed. "I'm only able to visit the Material World 5 times in the year, and then I have to wait." He said and looks bored. Suddenly he looks serious. "It's really chaotic in Seireitei at the moment... I also came to ask you something." He said

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
"Hmm... getting back soon..." Ray sighed. "I'm only able to visit the Material World 5 times in the year, and then I have to wait." He said and looks bored. Suddenly he looks serious. "It's really chaotic in Seireitei at the moment... I also came to ask you something." He said
@Reika Suzuya
"Ask away," Kisuke said.

Reika let out a sigh and walked up to the door.

"Uncle Kisuke, I'm back!" she called as she opened the door.

As Reika entered the Shop, Ray looked at her. "Oh! Good timing, Reika-chan! I wanted to speak about a few things with your uncle! It might also affect you, and all others..." He said and smiles.

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
As Reika entered the Shop, Ray looked at her. "Oh! Good timing, Reika-chan! I wanted to speak about a few things with your uncle! It might also affect you, and all others..." He said and smiles.
@Reika Suzuya
"Hey, Ray. What is it?" she said, ignoring her uncle's annoyingly embarrassing hug. She knew he was amused no matter how she reacted.

Rayischo said:
"First: Kisuke, Reika-chan, did you both noticed a strange Reiatsu?" He asked and looks serious.
@Reika Suzuya
Reika nodded.

"Male, very strong, close to as strong as Ichigo, but not quite," she said.
Kisuke nodded, finally serious for once.

Ray nodded. "His spiritual pressure is imense... and I think he's able to use Bankai..." He said and sighed. "And it's maybe a Vizard..." He said and looks at Reika and Kisuke. He go to his knees. "On behalf of the entire Soul Society, we ask you to work with us together to destroy the potential danger!" Ray said and looks serious.

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
Ray nodded. "His spiritual pressure is imense... and I think he's able to use Bankai..." He said and sighed. "And it's maybe a Vizard..." He said and looks at Reika and Kisuke. He go to his knees. "On behalf of the entire Soul Society, we ask you to work with us together to destroy the potential danger!" Ray said and looks serious.
@Reika Suzuya
"I'm in. I can't wait to meet everyone else, and it's going to be for something serious at that," Reika said with a small smile.

"Then it's settled. I'll have Yoruichi go get the others," Kisuke said.

"Thank you..." Ray said and stood up. "I have to go to the Soul Society again after the others agreed. SO I'm going to stay a few days at the Material World." He said and smiled a bit.

@Reika Suzuya

"Which is why you're in a gigai, I presume," Reika said, watching Kisuke go off to alert Yoruichi.

Rayischo said:
"Yes!" He said and yawns. "I think I'm going to sleep... bye..." Ray said and left the Shop, heading to his apartment for Material World visiting.
@Reika Suzuya
"I'll wake you when they get here," Reika said. She headed off to find Ururu and Jinta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back