• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ghostly Lives: A Bleach RP

Reika stopped misstep as she sensed someone's reiatsu. Curious, she ran off in that direction.

Ichigo yawned, only to be smacked by Rukia for some reason.

"The hell was that for?!"

"Don't you sense that, Ichigo you idiot?" she snapped. He blinked at her, confused at first.

"Now that you mention it, yeah, I sense somethin' alright."

"Damn..." Ray said as he ran back to Urahara. He entered and left his Gigai. "Sorry Kisuke!" He said and left the Shop to run to Ichigo. He jumps up to the Window. "Ichigo!"

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
"Damn..." Ray said as he ran back to Urahara. He entered and left his Gigai. "Sorry Kisuke!" He said and left the Shop to run to Ichigo. He jumps up to the Window. "Ichigo!"
@Reika Suzuya
"Eh? Oh, Ray. How are ya?" Ichigo greeted. Then he asked, "You feel that reiatsu too?"

Ray sighed. "This Reiatsu punches your face... you are a idiot if you can't feel it..." He said and shook his head. "Come on!" He said and jumped down to the ground.

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
Ray sighed. "This Reiatsu punches your face... you are a idiot if you can't feel it..." He said and shook his head. "Come on!" He said and jumped down to the ground.
@Reika Suzuya
"Right," Ichigo said and followed after Ray. Rukia followed as well.

Reika was already fighting the guy who the reiatsu belonged to, Tamashigengetsu unsheathed.

"While we're heading to the Reiatsu, I can talk with you about the situation. I don't know if Rukia knows something about it or even told it to you." He said while runs. "It's really chaotic in Seireitei at the moment, cause Souls vanished without a reason. A troop of Shinigami we're sent down to the Earth to get informations, but they vanished too. We don't know, if it's a Vizard, a Shinigami that fights against the Soul Society or something else, we only know that it's dangerous. So we want to make a little attack troop to clear the Situation. And we want to ask you if you'll help us." Ray said and looks serious.

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
"While we're heading to the Reiatsu, I can talk with you about the situation. I don't know if Rukia knows something about it or even told it to you." He said while runs. "It's really chaotic in Seireitei at the moment, cause Souls vanished without a reason. A troop of Shinigami we're sent down to the Earth to get informations, but they vanished too. We don't know, if it's a Vizard, a Shinigami that fights against the Soul Society or something else, we only know that it's dangerous. So we want to make a little attack troop to clear the Situation. And we want to ask you if you'll help us." Ray said and looks serious.
@Reika Suzuya
"I'll help. Who all disappeared?"

"Come on! Just who the hell are you, creep?!" Reika yelled, blocking an attack.

Aa Reika blocked her attack, Henrui decided to brake the Illusion. "I'm a woman! Not a guy!" She said. "Change! Mizunotsubasa!" She yelled and her Zanpakutoh release his Shikai. "Come on!" She said and smiled at Reika.

"Thank you, Ichigo, Rukia!" Ray said and continues to Run. "And Ichigo! Don't call me Ray when I'm in my Kimono!" He said and smiles at Ichigo, but a Demonic Aura surrounds him. "I wouldn't warn you again..."

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
Aa Reika blocked her attack, Henrui decided to brake the Illusion. "I'm a woman! Not a guy!" She said. "Change! Mizunotsubasa!" She yelled and her Zanpakutoh release his Shikai. "Come on!" She said and smiled at Reika.

"Thank you, Ichigo, Rukia!" Ray said and continues to Run. "And Ichigo! Don't call me Ray when I'm in my Kimono!" He said and smiles at Ichigo, but a Demonic Aura surrounds him. "I wouldn't warn you again..."

@Reika Suzuya
"Heh~ Female versus female. Good show, love," she said, not being the type to be surprised by such things easily. "Tamashigengetsu no Jūnikyū!"

Her zanpakuto changed form into an elegant silver bow, switching from her left hand to her right.
Left handed people hold bows in their right hands as to pull the arrow back with their left efficiently.

"Whatever," Ichigo said, keeping up.

Suddenly, three Clone appeared behind her and than run away with Shunpo. "AAAHHH!" Henrui appeared towards Reika and a tracks her with her sword.

The three clones of Henrui appeared towards Ichigo, Rukia and Ray. "Huh...?" Ray looks puzzled for a moment, but then noticed that she's the enemy.

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
Suddenly, three Clone appeared behind her and than run away with Shunpo. "AAAHHH!" Henrui appeared towards Reika and a tracks her with her sword.

The three clones of Henrui appeared towards Ichigo, Rukia and Ray. "Huh...?" Ray looks puzzled for a moment, but then noticed that she's the enemy.

@Reika Suzuya
"The hell is that?"

"Want to play with water? Well, that's just fine," Reika said, pulling the string back on her zanpakuto. A silver arrow appeared and she let go for it to speed forward, disappearing a moment later as if it were no longer there. Different colour arrows for different uses. Her bankai is automatically in Sagittarius mode, but she can change.

@Rayischo

Last edited by a moderator:
Mercer couched on the roof of a building about a block away. He was decent at masking his spiritual pressure, so the others distracted with the fight distracted with the fight didn't notice him. Mercer was able to tell that the captain of squad 3 was engaged in combat. Even though his power was restricted, he knew Ray posed a great threat to his enemy. It was the same for Mercer, captains powers had to be restricted but all of them could afford it. Then something caught Mercer's eye. The spiritual pressure between the combatants appeared to draw in some hollows. Mercer sighed and said, "That could be a problem."

Quickly he stood up and flashed stepped over the rooftops of the town. When he stopped he was in mid air over the hollows with both of his zanpakutoh drawn. 'Better make this quick,' he thought to himself. "Inflict Thousand Cuts!!!" he yelled as his shikai was released. His blades changed from katanas from noble rapiers. He then grinned and descended upon the hollows. In a matter of seconds the spirits and been slaughtered and sent to the soul society. Mercer then turned towards the battle going on between the others only a short distance away.

Glass was watching the whole fight from on top of a rooftop snickering as he watched the development he wanted to get involved but there were to many shinigami he would have to go all out which would at least destroy 20 blocks. but hey he could make a entrance so he jumped down near them so they could notice his presence and to be honest he was bored most of the time so he wanted a fight.

Juroshi appeared into the material world, and instantly felt some strange reiatsu. He also spotted hollows flooding in. Well I guess I'll head in that direction then. He thought to himself smiling. He bolted from building to building until he drew near. He had noticed a few shinigami in battle, his captain being one of them.

He then noticed a bystander looking on, appearing ready to pounce at any minute. I see you. He thought to himself as he landed on the ground in front of the strange person, and looked up, hand on his zanpaktou.

"Who are you?" he said staring menacingly.

@Aqua

Glass looked at the shinigami that came to him and asked who he was I wanted to ask that first he thought while grinning slightly, well he did have a mask on so people wont notice him when he's not fighting. so facing the new threat that somehow didn't even trust him one bit said.

"well I would like to ask the same thing to you" he said in a cocky voice to the shinigami that had a zanpakuto ready to go even though Glass didn't have his weapons summoned yet even though he could do it real quick.

@alcoholiccat

Juroshi just remembered that his shinigami powers were limited to Shikai in the material world. Good thing I have my mask. He thought to himself as he received the strangers question.

He was always proud to introduce himself. "My name is Juroshi Yuaeda, Lieutenant of Squad 3 of the Court guard squads!" He proclaimed smiling, but his menacing gaze quickly returned, as he drew his dual-bladed zanpaktou, but did not yet release it.

"I believe I asked you to introduce yourself first, don't be rude now." He uttered as his menacing gaze turned to a slight sneer. He pointed his sword out in front of him and took a battle stance.

@Aqua

Glass smiled as he looked at his blade it was strong but had incompetence behind it. he kept looking at the guy and he looked like a good match for him now that he was free from the other quincys.

just by that introduction the man named Juroshi sounded proud of himself, but the man sneered at him saying Glass was rude so Glass decided to introduce himself saying " My name is Glass the Quincy of the tales." he said smirking under his mask.

the man was in a battle stance but Glass was ready if you looked closely behind Glass a mass of what looke to be tentacles were behind him that looke like they were bladed and little electrical discharges could be seen.

alcoholiccat said:
Juroshi just remembered that his shinigami powers were limited to Shikai in the material world. Good thing I have my mask. He thought to himself as he received the strangers question.
He was always proud to introduce himself. "My name is Juroshi Yuaeda, Lieutenant of Squad 3 of the Court guard squads!" He proclaimed smiling, but his menacing gaze quickly returned, as he drew his dual-bladed zanpaktou, but did not yet release it.

"I believe I asked you to introduce yourself first, don't be rude now." He uttered as his menacing gaze turned to a slight sneer. He pointed his sword out in front of him and took a battle stance.

@Aqua

He took a step back seeing something that looked like tentacles start to materialize behind Glass. He was intrigued by this and decided to ask a few questions.

"What are all those tentacles there?" he asked still keeping his sword at the ready. "And furthermore, are you a friend or foe of the soul society?" With this he gained a more serious tone. If the answer was no he would attack without hesitation. Remember Bankai can't be used here. He thought to himself.

He hoped it wouldn't come to that.

@Aqua

One of the tentacles came up beside Glass as he stroked it a little and looked at Juroshi again seeing him step back because he might have never seen anything like this in his life.

"oh...these are my tails, my weapons, my pride and joy and these are only four of them" and saw his swords and the other three tentacles came up as the centipedes weren't there but the tentacles started appearing in color of black and red. "oh me a friend or foe that depends on the soul society's actions against me"

and the tails pointed there sharp edges at him.

@alcoholiccat

Juroshi lowered his guard, it didn't seem to him that Glass was looking for a fight. At the same time however it kind of seemed that he was looking for a fight. He didn't know what to do, so he decided to keep an on him for now while the others fought the unfamiliar shinigami. Thats when another question came to him, and he raised his sword back out in front of him.

"Is that a friend of yours?" he asked notioning to the shinigami his comrades were doing battle with.

This was another question that if answered affirmatively would result in an instant attack.

Glass looked at the guy that lowered his guard but Glass still had his tails up he really wanted a fight however this guy looked like he didn't want a fight, that's until he raised his sword again with a serious face so Glass thought 'is it time' so he looked over to the guy again and stared at the sword thinking 'yeah it cant cut through the tails if I put them in this realm fully'.

at a new question asking if that rouge shinigami was his friend he smirked saying "maybe, but maybe not I cant give you a definite answer because I don't have to tell you" he said as the tails could be fully seen and they were massive.

@alcoholiccat

He absolutely did not like Glass' answer and he was growing impatient. He would rather not fight someone who wasn't any enemy but it seemed like this person wanted to fight for sport. He cracked his neck in one direction than the other, he supposed he could entertain for a little while, just had to be careful not to destroy anything.

"Wrong answer." he muttered just loud enough for glass to hear as he rushed forward for the opening attack.

@Aqua

as he heard 'wrong answer' he was happy as Juroshi ran toward him so Glass said "noob" and thrusted himself up with one of the tails into mid-air, while in the air two of the tentacles intertwined together and he slammed them down toward Juroshi with incredible force saying "Juroshi before you even fight your opponent know they're weapon and fighting style your sloppy at both from what I can see!" he said trying to piss him off.

@alcoholiccat

Juroshi only smirked at Glass' remark as he flashed stepped away from the descending tentacles, to 10 feet above Glass.

"Funny you should say that, because you have no clue the extent of my abilities." With that he dove downward swinging his sword toward Glass' collarbone. He knew that Glass was powerful enough that he wouldn't be able to do too much damage without at least releasing his shikai or summoning his mask, and even though he wanted nothing more than to blast him into the next dimension with a cero he didn't want to create a huge ruckus or destroy anything if not absolutely necessary. For now he would just entertain Glass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back