• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ghostly Lives: A Bleach RP

(Sorry, I didn't got notifications and didn't saw the posts... I had a bad Internet connection this week...)

Henrui yelled at Reika as she left. "Hey! Come ba-" she stopped to speak as she felt an enormous Spiritual pressure and fell to the ground for a moment. "What's this?"

Ray looks serious and rammed Coronis into the ground. His Blood Red Reiatsu start to make cracks into the ground. "Be glad that I can't use my whole power..." He said and closed his eyes. He and his Zanpakutoh vanished and then appeared behind Henrui. "Sunpō shokku..." He said and his Zanpakutoh turned back into his normal Appearance.

As Henrui saw that Ray's Zanpakutoh turned into his normal mode, she looked angry. "Don't you wanna-" she stopped to speak as she spits blood. All over her back are scratches and her arms were drilled. She fell to the ground again. "What have you done..." she asked him.

"Sunpō shokku... A Atta-"

"No!" She yelled. "You're able to kill me... why don't kill me!" She asked and looks angry, but then closed her eyes and stopped to breath.

@Mercer

Mercer said:
"LOVE?" He said mockingly, "Well I never realized you were so into me. Perhaps Ill buy you dinner sometime." Mercer cut down another hollow and saw the newcomer. "Every thing is just peachy," slash stab slash, "You know, just killing off an army of hollow's," stab stab shank slash, "How's your day going?"
xD I literally just fell on the floor and hurt myself from laughing so hard. xD

"I'm Welsh. Calling someone 'love' doesn't mean anything, so don't get the wrong idea, mate," she huffed. With each word, she killed two more hollow, and then some.

Ray walked to Rukia and Ichigo while he punches hollows back that want to attack him. "Stupid Flys..." He said, as he took Coronis and than pulled it back. The 8 Hollows around him stopped to move. Suddenly their masks crumbles and they vanished. "Rukia! Take this Girl to Urahara please!" He said and looks serious.

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
Ray walked to Rukia and Ichigo while he punches hollows back that want to attack him. "Stupid Flys..." He said, as he took Coronis and than pulled it back. The 8 Hollows around him stopped to move. Suddenly their masks crumbles and they vanished. "Rukia! Take this Girl to Urahara please!" He said and looks serious.
@Reika Suzuya
Ichigo and Reika aren't in the same place. *points a few posts back* xD

Rayischo said:
I know... that's why I said Rukia xD
xD I feel dislexic now.

Ichigo slashed down a few more hollows.

"Be more specific?" Rukia said, defeating a hollow.

(Sorry for the late reply >.< I took a long shower xD )

Lena rolled her eyes and sliced down one Hollow, before Flash Stepping behind the other and running her Zanpakuto through its head. "Just peachy." She smirked, using Mercer's same words. "It's not everyday you get to fight this many Hollows."

Mercer hacked open 20 more hollows before responding to Reika. While messing with her was fun there was an important task at hand. "So you say, but we both know you want me." His blades danced around and he dropped another five hollows in seconds. The problem was more kept coming. "Damn, I may have to use flash step to speed things up. You still alive over there?" he called to Reika.

Rayischo said:
Ray sighed as he slashes down Hollows. "Why are so much Hollows here?" He asked Ichigo.
@Reika Suzuya
"No idea, but it's pissing me off," Ichigo said. xD Uryu would comment on Ichigo's ignorance there.

Mercer said:
Mercer hacked open 20 more hollows before responding to Reika. While messing with her was fun there was an important task at hand. "So you say, but we both know you want me." His blades danced around and he dropped another five hollows in seconds. The problem was more kept coming. "Damn, I may have to use flash step to speed things up. You still alive over there?" he called to Reika.
She sliced through more hollows.

"I'm fine. Just annoy the hell outta me some more!" she snapped. She really did mean it when she said to annoy her despite her tone, though.

Lena looked at Mercer, "The less you talk the faster we'll get these Hollow's killed." She pointed out, slashing another four down. One went to grab her, and she Flash Stepped out of the way and then jumped on it's outstretched arm. With one leap, she sliced the Hollow's mask, shattering it and killing the Hollow

Ray sighed again and his Hollow Mask appeared in his hand. "I think I have to hurry up... I'm tired..." He said and put on his mask. He vanished and appeared behind a group of 20 Hollows. They all literally explode. As he saw, that there are much more Hollows, he sighed. "I'm going to cry... so much Hollows..."

@Reika Suzuya

Rayischo said:
Ray sighed again and his Hollow Mask appeared in his hand. "I think I have to hurry up... I'm tired..." He said and put on his mask. He vanished and appeared behind a group of 20 Hollows. They all literally explode. As he saw, that there are much more Hollows, he sighed. "I'm going to cry... so much Hollows..."
@Reika Suzuya
"Stop whinin' and keep them from hurting anyone!" Ichigo yelled. Six more hollows went down by his blade.

"Shut up Ichigo... you don't know how much work I have to do in Seireitei... I thought I can relax a bit..." He said and slashed down Ten other Hollows.

@Reika Suzuya

As Henrui was sure that her wounds were healed, she stood up and wanted to run away, but then she noticed that someone comes to her already. "Sh*t!"

@Reika Suzuya

"I can walk and talk at the same time!" Mercer said to Lena. He watched for Reika to try and make a kill. At the last second he flash stepped towards her and stole it from her. "Too slow," he said. Mercer did the same two more times just to satisfy her previous request. Then he returned to killing the hollows down the street.

Seeing more Hollows, Lena cursed to herself and summoned her mask, activating her shikai along with this. With a yell, she swung her Zanpakuto and a line of flames shot at the Hollows, sending some back and killing others. The ones that lived, Lena finished them off quickly

Mercer saw Lena's attack and whistled, "Nice attack," he said, "But the goal here is kind of to NOT destroy the entire town," He said finishing off the last Hollow near him. All that were left now were those near Reika, so the wouldnt last more than a few moments. He sold her short only to annoy her, but he knew she was a very competent warrior. Mercer whipped his rapier through the air to get the blood of of them. "If I wanted to break a few buildings this fight would have been over before it even started."

"I didn't hit any buildings." Lena pointed out, turning to Mercer. Her eyes were black and red with her mask on. "If I wanted buildings destroyed, they would be destroyed." She flicked her wrist and her Shikai faded away, and she sheathed her Zanpakuto before removing her mask. "That attack wasn't near as powerful as Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho."

She had a point, the street wasn't as damaged as he had originally thought. He then sheathed his rapiers, leaving them in their released state. The truth was Mercer hated katana's and didn't like the fact most Zanpakuto where of Asian design. He was a bit jealous that Ichigo could constantly keep his sword in his released state, so Mercer decided he'd find a way to do it. "Yeah, few things are as powerful as that. My Darkness Rend comes close but it's not quite there. So why are you in town Kuchki?"

As Ray slashed down 5 of the 20 lat Hollows, his mask vanished and he looks happy. "Finally..." Coronis start to glow Blood Red. "Kurimuzon tamashī burēdo!" Ray yelled and shot a Blood Red, Blade like salve at the last Hollows and kill them. "God... I thought that wouldn't end..." He said and sat down to the ground. "If I had 20% of my power, this fight wouldn't took this long..." He said and than stood up and patted Ichigo's shoulder. "Thank you that you and Rukia helped us." He said and smiled. "Come to Urahara later today please, we all have to talk." He said and vanished with Shunpo and appears next to Rukia. "Why you don't use Shunpo?" He asked her and looks puzzled.

@Reika Suzuya

"The Hollow outbreak. It needed to end before too much damage was caused." Lena told Mercer, not telling him the part about Byakuya telling her he didn't think the other Shinigami were capable of handling it on their own. She figured Mercer wouldn't appreciate that. "What about you? Are you here on an assignment?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back