• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Getting Back to Your Roots

We can try and get everyone to sleep, I wanted to post something in the morning to bring it back up to speed. Sum some things up and I have a really nice plot twist.

And the idea may have been mind, but I don't want it

(I want it more then life itself, me and Ricia were meant to be, not really but she called my doll so she's into me.) <3

Also just so everyone know starting Monday I'm going to go back to college since my break is pretty much over so I'm gonna be offline most of the day during the week.

I go back to school in four days... And I won't be able to reply during school. Their internet connection is the worst.

Yeah, but during the day I want to focus on my artwork since I'm aiming to get my masters in animation then I'm off to Tokyo for a year!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Cool! I study GameArt so it's pretty close. I already have almost everything fixed for my internship, so I have time off during school, I worked a lot on my portfolio in the summer :3

Cool!!!! ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪What gaming company are you going to apply for? @Icefox11

I'm not completely sure yet, just some random ones I came across. I either want to go to Puppetworks in Hungary or to some place in Florida, I know people in orlando, but of course I'm also going to try Pixar :3 Were also allowed to do animation and things like that. Where are you going in Tokyo? I wanted to go to Japan too, but had a hard time finding a company because all of their websites were in kanji x3

Yay! You totally should! I love going to class everyday and learning more about my future career, it's fun! It's a lot of work and effort and there's plenty of competition but I really love it! It thrills me! @Icefox11

And I dunno yet but I think it'll be interesting to try going there and visiting a few different companies before making my decision. Not all companies allow visitors but my cousin and I have a few connections so their going to see if they can arrange for me to visit the company. But I may try for Mad House or Tone plus. I still haven't made up my mind but I have until July 2nd of next year to make up my mind. And lol. It's hard at first but if you take your time and practice reading and writing kanji it'll gradually become easier. I believe you can do it! ( ^ω^ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back