• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Getting Back to Your Roots

Casey turned around and looked at Skyler. "Planes and snakes don't go well, just like pilots and reptiles. I'm not a really big fan of them." She said and walked into the forest. She loved hiking and with her boots it wasn't a problem either. "So why are you here?" Casey asked the other. "Sad story or normal story?"

When the song closed he left a verse for Mira by herself, at which he clapped immediately afterwards. "Bravo bravo, I've never met a girl with such a beautiful voice.". His voice gave a flirting tone, but his expression was impressed and a little awestruck.

He chuckled, for his assumptions about her were right. She was an outgoing individual and yet here she was being shy. "Well, unless you planned on staying in here til we prune, how bout we go make a drink?" Avi began to move past her, but stopped for a moment. "Should I carry you in, let the whole house you might be taken." It was a huge gamble, but hey so was this whole trip.

Mira blushed. "Ahh, sure." She said. Hey, what was life without taking risks. And so far, this was the biggest risk of all.

Avi gave a gasp of a sorts at first, but it turned to a smile as she wasn't joking. He immediately put his hands back under her, bring her close to his face as he lifted her. When she was situated properly he began to walk to the house. Picking up the clothes very awkwardly it wasn't long until they were home. Avi went straight towards the kitchen, not particularly sure where the alcohol was.

Mira looked at him, her face quite red, but not enough to match her hair.

Yet.

She felt him start moving towards the house and she stayed still, resting in his arms. She could hear his heard beat from here, and she felt as if she knew more about Avi than most of his fans. But she really didn't want to brag or anything, it wasn't in her nature to do that. She smiled a bit to herself and looked around the kitchen for the alcohol.

He began opening drawers, with much difficult, with Mira in tote. When he finally found the right one in the immense kitchen, it only had small sampler bottles, but there was enough for a small party. "Mm, what sounds your speed? Chocolate wine or cotton candy vodka?" His voice reflected softness of the moment with her. Avi readjusted her, mostly to retake her attention.

Mira looked up at him. "Wine probably." She said. She usually didn't drink unless it was a party, and last time she had vodka, she ended up wasted.

It was not pretty.

She smiled up at him, her face still a bit red.

Avi looked down and let a soft smile reach his lips, "Mm, such a proper lady drinking wine.". He picked up the bottle and took her over to the living room. With a soft thud she landed on the couch, Avi removing his hands from her. He then sat down, her feet next to him as he opened the bottle.

Mira felt her back thud into the couch, looking at Avi who was at her feet. Why was he so nice to her? She was weird, and sort of crazy, so why? I know he was a famous person and all, not that it mattered much to her. A person was a person, famous or not. She sat up, scooting a little closer seeing as she was almost on the other side of the couch.

((We shall see why Avi cares so much about Mira in the morning, next time on Roots! I'm going to sleep, night fox.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back