• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Getting Back to Your Roots

Mira looked over at him. "Sure, though I don't want to pry into your life if you don't want me too." Mira said. She looked back at the sky, hoping she hadn't said to much.

"Ah, by this point I had hoped someone would. Better to tell them now then later on down the road." He put on a smile as she looked at him, "Ask whatever you please.".

Mira flipped up and smiled at him. She took a breath and opened her mouth. "What is it like, being you." She asked.

"Being me? That's is a very broad question, but I'll indulge you." He cleared his throat and walked around in the water, pacing almost. "Being Avi Kaplan is like being a superstar, for my life is a joy on camera, but a nightmare off. I spend my days in and out with the same people, and while I love them to death along with what I do, it also means me being stressful and not having a life of my own. I haven't met girls, haven't seen my family, and certainly haven't had a vacation in some time. Yet I deal with it to have moments like these, where I get to let all of my emotions out and be with someone I don't mind being with." Avi didn't mind letting Mira know, for the way she worded the question hinted at it already. "But that's what it's like being me.".

Mira smiled. "I didn't want to mention your work earlier, seeing as it sometimes stresses people out. The only reason I like my work is that I can do what I love for a living, even if I am a beginner. Plus, the office comes with anime printed on the walls." She said, with a sort of half smile. "And I am glad that you seem to be enjoying your time off." She said.

"So you know my work?" He raised an eyebrow, but it faded into him shaking his head smiling. "So that's why you wanted this date, surprised you didn't ask for the music activity then." He laughed, but returned his gaze to hers, "How could I not be enjoying my time, I'm with a very pretty girl in a bikini, we are swimming in a beautiful lake, and who knows maybe you can draw me like one of your french girls to make me really happy." It was a horrible reference, but it fit into her work so he rolled with it.

Mira smiled a bit. "No, that's actually not why I wanted to come." She said. "I wanted to come because, you seem like a pretty chill guy, and if I am going to go on this retreat, I would at the least like to make a friend so the trip isn't totally useless." She said. "And also, you would look better as an Australian cowgirl." She joked.

"Ah well then I'm happy to hear it, for it was what I wanted to avoid." He gave a smug look, "I don't know, a chill guy hanging with an eccentric gal like you, seems very unlikely." He chuckled. "I don't know about australian, never a fan of the short cargo pants.".

Mira smiled, looking at him. "I think you would look great in some short cargo pants." She said, giving a mischievous smile. She imagined an even funnier picture and started laughing a ton.

"Gosh you just know how to belittle a man." He laughed and let a slight blush form. Looking up from the water he viewed her laughing her a** off, and he became a little smug. With one movement he splashed some water and laid on his back, making it seem as though he didn't splash her.

Mira felt the water hit her face. She stopped laughing and smiled evilly. She took her hands and shoved across the surface of the water, creating a huge wave of water that came over Avi.

Avi let the wave hit him, dropping his hair in his face. After much trial and error to fix it, he walked over to Mira. Making a wave similar to hers he splashed her, making sure she couldn't see. With a swift movement he picked her up like a princess and smiled menacingly, "So you thought I got wet, how would like to be completely dipped in.".

Mira recoiled, shutting her eyes to prevent water coming in. But soon, she could not feel the ground. She squealed a little bit, a light blush crossing her face. She feel's Avi's arm under her leg and the other on her back, supporting her. When she heard his comment, she looked at him. "Just don't drown me." She said.

"Promise." With that he lowered her in quite swiftly, but brought her back up in an instant. "Wasn't too bad now was it?". He had a silly grin, obviously enjoying having her in his arms. He began to release, not knowing if she would want to be there any longer.

Mira smiled up at him. "You really enjoyed that didn't you?" She said. She felt him beginning to release her, but honestly she didn't mind staying in his arms a bit longer. But she didn't want to be creepy, but she really did enjoy staying with him.

He sighed as he let her feet hit the water, letting go completely. Avi couldn't be so straightforward, it would make him distasteful, "So, you know my job, can you sing?" This was just a question, for he heard her singing earlier and it was quite pleasant.

Mira looked down, moving her hair out of the way. "I can, but not very well." She said, looking away from him for a second before training her gaze back on him.

"Would you feel confident enough to sing with me?" He tilted his head to infer curiosity. Avi was very intrigued in her, for she seemed so energetic and yet she showed a lustful shyness. Maybe she liked him, no couldn't be, she was just nervous with the whole situation?

Mira looked up. "I don't know." She said. "I could always try." She said, giving a smile to him. She really didn't think she was that good, it was just something that calmed her while she worked.

"What kind of music, or would you like to do one of our covers?" He gave a smile, trying to make her as comfortable as possible. Avi stood his full height in the water, allowing a foot of space of between them.

Mira shrugged. "Anything is fine." She said, looking at him in the eyes. She smiled back to him and looked down, a bit embarrassed by her actions.

Avi began to slowly sing little drummer boy, letting his voice a little higher then usual. How the hell does Mitch do this. All the while he looked at Mira and awaited her to join.

Mira laughed a little bit before joining in, closing her eyes. There was a reason she had that tattoo on her side, because she loved music.

The song was perfect, as their voices contrasted enough to blend into a soothing melody. It was beautiful, and the look on Avi's face expressed that, but of course she couldn't see that.

Ari sang, with a smile on her face. It sounded good. Maybe she just hadn't been signing with the right people to notice , or the fact that she was normally not as good without him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back