• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Getting Back to Your Roots

Ooh, you still have time then. I have intership after Christmas for a whole year, but it have to work in two different companies, each one half a year. I start applying once I'm back from Kenya :P I'm very excited. I'm starting my third year in GameArt :3

I'm just going in the armed forces and retiring at 38 to spend the rest of my days as a surgeon or a marine biologist .-. its pretty boring

I want to become a writer actually, so I want to study literature after this, but games are a nice thing to fill time up with.. I actually wanted to join the army too, but then I figured I should just stick to drawing and writing x3 I don't want to get shot on my first day x3

They aren't boring! My sister is a Marine, and I'm pretty sure she get discharged in like another year and a half. And she said something about becoming a doctor after she was done. I just want to go into Law Enforcement.

What do you wanna go into when and if you get in? Because their are a lot of budget cuts going on... My sister only got promoted twice because of the budget cuts.

I'll go in either from college as a corpsman or an officer, with either way I'll get be a caption or major. So I'll be making a nice pay.

With the first day out of the way, those that have decided to stay are now waking upon their second day. Everyone has spent considerable time with each other and some more then others. Now that the second day has come, what will be in store. People have already left the household due to other priorities, so will anyone make it out with love. Find out today on Getting Back to Your Roots! (I'm thinking about making a Bachelor RP, so forgive me if I start acting like this is a show. Oh and y'all may now begin posting.)

(I wish you the best of luck kneeling! And you'll have fun being an intern.@KA

Huntrey don't say that! Not only will you become a hero of the country but you'll also explore and learn more things about the world which is something ordinary people don't always decide to do. @Hunt

And Srry for my late reply everyone my neighbor came over because she needed some help with cooking a new recipe she learnt.)

I won't be a hero of the country, just be a hero to my family, which is enough. And don't worry bout the late response, we all were anxiously waiting it :P

Don't say you won't be a hero of the country! Every person who is willing to put their life on the line is a hero. Not only to their family but to everyone else who is living here. And lol.

(Sounds Interesing Hunt)

Mira rubbed her eyes as she sat up, yawning. Yesterday was, awesome. She had really enjoyed her time with Avi, since there was probably no one else here who wanted her. She sighed a bit and picked up her sketch book, looking at the drawings. She smiled to herself and closed it again, walking down for breakfast.

Skyler groans softly when she opens her eyes. She yawns widely, and stands up. She walks into the bathroom and takes a quick shower before wrapping a towel around herself and walking back into her room. When she gets there, she grabs a nice button up shirt and some ripped jeans. She puts them on and walks out of her room and into the kitchen.

Avi was already awake before the house started stirring, he was out on the front porch practicing. While he was on vacation, he still had to maintain his vocals, besides little sessions with Mira. Yesterday was a good start and Avi was beginning to think this was going to be good. He strummed at his guitar lightly, playing what ever came to mind. Today that came as Cowboys and Angels by Dusting Lynch, not particularly his favorite, but it made sense to sing a love song.

Mira smiled, hearing music behind her as she walked into the kitchen. She made herself another piece of toast with jam and sat down next to him. "Morning." She said, taking a bite of her toast. It was a clam morning, the sun was shining and something in the air smelled like the forest, which was nice.

Avi stops playing just for a moment to view Mira, giving a light smile. "Good morning, I see we are having toast again, very routine is it not?" Avi's voice was still melodic, not really done humming the song.

Mira smiled. "I just like toast." She said, taking another bite. "It's the perfect blend of grains and jam." She said, licking the excess jam off her top lip. "Mmmm." She mumbled, setting her toast down on the plate.

Liona was up as well and already dressed and ready to venture around outside. She wasn't going to waste away her life sitting around in her room allowing her morning sickness to get the better of her. Yesterday she was fine but today it hit her like a ton of bricks. Her stomach was stirring but she decided to ignore it. She scurried downstairs and into the kitchen seeing that two others already beat her there. She remembered seeing the two spend the entire day together. She smiled and rang out, "Good morning lovebirds.~" she teased before turning to Sky and saying happily, "Morning Sky!" She then opened the fridge and removing a can of ice cold ginger ale from the shelf. She closed the door and went searching through the cabinets. She found a box of granola bars and packed some into her knapsack before saying, "Bye Bye! I'll probably will see you around around later." She said before disappearing from the kitchen and heading towards the door. As she exited the cabin she snapped open the ginger ale and took little sips of the liquid to soothe the pain in her stomach.

Casey woke up and did what she would always do in the morning. Run.

She jumped out of bed, pulled on her cargo pants, since her team had packed a lot of things weren't there like sweatpants, she pulled a blouse over her shoulders and strapped it around her chest before pulling on her combat boots.

Casey headed down the stairs and headed outside, waving to the others as a greeting instead of hello. She headed down the porch and started running like she had learned, disappearing into the forest.

Running for 10 kilometers in the morning was normal, right? She just didn't hope someone would disturb her, she quite liked the running.

((Maybe we should wait with the rest until the others have posted their morning? We're flying from Nairobi to Mombasa tonight so I don't know if I'll be on much... Hopefully though :3))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back