• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Getting back into the game

Zotohxan

1,2, Buckle my shoe. 3,4, Let's RP some more~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone!

I've been pretty out of roleplaying for awhile now due to life. But I'm wanting to get back into it!

I'm pretty much good with any genre, though right now I'm looking specifically for romance and/or adventure.

I can play any gender and any orientation, and I require that you be open to having at least side characters who are not straight. (AKA no closed mindedness)

Otherwise, here are my requirements:

1. Be as literate as possible. I understand having bad days, typos, or English not being your first language, but please at least put some effort into it.
  2. One reply per week minimum, at least one per day preferred(I'll do the same).
  3. Please no 'perfect' characters... Be realistic.
  4. I have no length requirements per se, but please do your best to limit one-liners. (My replies are usually around a paragraph once real dialogue starts going between our characters.
  • (My characters normally have pretty dark back stories, just as a heads up.)
  • (If you prefer no cursing, just let me know. I'll do my best to censor myself.)
  • (PLEASE tell me if you have any triggers, and I'll avoid those topics.)

And here are a few pairings/plots I have in mind ^-^ (The role I prefer to play is in italics)

1. Rebel Leader x Drifter
    Post-apocalyptic; My character will be around 17, yours can be of any age; Any gender pairing, mine will be female; This can be a romance, or just an adventure.
    In a post-apocalyptic world, our control has been taken over by a self-appointed King and Queen. Though they are more like dictators than anything... The general population is forced to live in poor conditions with little to no concern for their well being. Your character is the leader of an underground rebellion which has produced quite a following in the past few years. One day on a patrol, my character is found wounded and alone, with hardly any memory of her past.
  2. Teacher x Student
    Modern; My character will be 18, yours can be of any age; I prefer MxF for this one, my character being the female, but I can handle any gender pairing; Romance please.
    My character was held back a year due to personal reasons. After being assigned a new teacher in _____ subject, she's concerned that he would be a hard ass considering it's her weakest subject. And after being assigned after-school tutoring three days a week by him, her fears only grow.

Aaaaand I had a few more but after typing these out I can't really think of them ^^" Feel free to PM me or reply to this post if you're interested in one of these, or if you have an idea of your own!

I'd be super into the first plot, I think an FxF pairing would be interesting but we could do MxF if you'd prefer. ^-^ 

I'm down to do the teacher x student one! If you're interested shoot me a message and we can begin out plotting... mwahahaha!!

I'd be super into the first plot, I think an FxF pairing would be interesting but we could do MxF if you'd prefer. ^-^ 

FxF sounds good! :3 message me and we can start fleshing it out ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back