• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

hatespit

goblin crime time
hey guys! i'm hatespit, hate, goblin, etc. i'm a 22yo F and i'm getting back into rping and i'd love to have some new partners to create worlds, characters, and plots with!

here's some general info:

• literate writing - (don't let my no-capital OOC writing fool you) i don't mind on the length as long as i have something to work off of, as i try to match the length of the reply
  • no fandoms, fanfictions or characters that aren't your OC
  • romance and angst are my favorite, but i can write whatever. action, fantasy, sci-fi, you name it.
  • i love crime plots and enemies to lovers dynamics
  • LGBTQ+ friendly
  • i prefer going off of a general plot line and then making up ideas with my partner as we go
  • i love out of character chatting! i not only want to create a story with someone, i love making new friends!
sidenotes:

i don't like to write with minors, as i'm 22 and not really comfortable becoming friends with someone underage. that being said, i don't write highschool romance(s) plots or have underage characters, please don't suggest doing an RP with the sorts.

here are some plot lines i have down:

Attachments

• Plot Lines.pdf
    61.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back