• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Get Out Alive OOC (Closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Anne Boolean

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This is the beginning of the OOC thread! Feel free to chat, plot, or give me suggestions, but please be polite to each other. Here are some rules:

1. Don't have your character be perfect. They can't know the answer to everything at all times. Let others' characters have a turn to solve a problem.

2. Try to make your posts 2 - 3 paragraphs in length. I won't be super strict with this, but this is usually what I've seen replies come out to when they acknowledge what happened in the previous posts and give something to respond to.

3. Ideally folks would be posting once again, but I think that's pretty unrealistic, so on average try to post every 2 - 3 days. Please give me a heads up if you'll be gone a week. Sadly if a week passes without a post from you or any heads up, I'll have to give you the boot.

Last edited:
Helloooo!
Also, excited to roleplay with you Kana. We didn’t get a chance to really on that dog rp

i love the short cs; ill probably add to it tho

0BBF1D50-84D8-46B3-9107-A31EC0762F9D.png
Sharing this cursed image of the FC for Santiago because I can and am bored on the way to work

Santiago looks fun to mess with huehueh.

I’ll add to Reese’s CS when I need too. I don’t want to give her away immediately cause I find it fun to find out within rp

Heck yeah. I’m gonna wind up unitonically making him a cross dresser at points because I haven’t had one in like a year and a half.

This is a bit out of the blue, but are there uniforms for the students? The setting before the escape rooms is a boarding school, so can I just assume?

Ooh, that sounds nice. Or you could invert it and have a white blazer with like blue trim or something. That sounds cool too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back