• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Get in the Robot, Damnit! Adeptus Evanglion

I'm willing to be sent on nigh suicide missions in attempt to raise my status in the eyes of the girl I'm madly in love with.

So how many are you prepared to run this for? I'm not familiar with Dark Heresy, but that's only a two-week fix. I'm thinking of a pilot with some kind of movement disability who finds the Eva frame incredibly freeing and struggles to spend as much time as possible linked in.

@vinom , where you still interested in this?

If so, I have the IC Forum posted now. It is here.

@Sherwood , tried to ping you a few times- assuming you didn't get them? Was wondering if you might be interested.

Sorry for my lack of response. I've been really busy. Let me take a look at this and let you know, but I'm always in the mood for a good game.

Alright then! Page one has a brief overview, and I believe that either page 2 or 3- or the Character Sign up- I posted the link to the books being used; it's a Fan Splat modification of Dark Heresy.

I don't know the system, but I have seen Evangelion before. If you work with me, I would be interested.

Sure! Most of the players are new, so being unfamiliar with the system is just fine. I'm not going to stick straight to Evanglion cannon, but the basic premise is basically just that, with some slightly alternate events- and of course, totally different Eva pilots and a different Operations director.

I'll likely have a post summarizing differences and such up and visible in the overview tab of the actual RP shortly, I've just been a bit busy lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back