• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin RP (AU)

Hey there, I'm interested and have a few questions. So is the plot a sort of "cleanse the land" kind of thing where the original Archons are "testing" humanity to see if they can basically prevent each other from killing each other off? Or are the Archons specifically seeing if their inheritors can handle the current climate and are able to use their powers for the common good?

EDIT: Ah, I didn't fully read the synopsis. So Teyvat is (sort of) under the watch of these sun and moon deities, and they basically decide whether or not to help humanity (presumably with the inheritors playing some major role in the decision). I do have some other question, though. So do the inheritors start with the Archon powers from birth, or do they simply have Visions and receive the power sometime afterwards? Also (this is probably going to get a no, but I'm mainly just asking out of curiosity) can the element of the Vision the inheritor has be different from the element of the Archon they get their powers from?

I'd be interested in the Anemo inheritor role if it's not taken.

Last edited:
The archons represented things other than the elements(Geo Archon with contracts, and stuff like that), so it'd be cool if we did stuff like that too
Then again, they didn't start out as humans

Also can something like the Archon successor person having a vision of a different element than the archon power they got happen?

hi! super interested in this rp

In this AU would there be no adepti protecting liyue? Also would illuminated beasts still exist? Because If they did I was wondering if I could make a non-inheritor character that had been a trusted follower of one of the 7 gods that knew of the gods plan and ever since the death of their god this character has been trying to find the host that has inherited their god's power( probably not as concerned over the other gods because they didn't pledge loyalty to any of em ) so as to protect/ help them. which I could see being a wild goose chase if there's no way of them actually knowing who it is other than seeking out very strong vision wielders of that particular element.

or maybe instead of that, the character is a hybrid (like ganyu is) that is a descendant of the loyal follower I mentioned prior. Even though finding the inheritor was a duty passed down through the family, this character chose not to because they didnt want to dedicate their entire life pursuing a myth. I havent thought up more for this approach. Just thought it would be ironic if they unknowingly befriended an inheritor.

Hey there, I'm interested and have a few questions. So is the plot a sort of "cleanse the land" kind of thing where the original Archons are "testing" humanity to see if they can basically prevent each other from killing each other off? Or are the Archons specifically seeing if their inheritors can handle the current climate and are able to use their powers for the common good?

EDIT: Ah, I didn't fully read the synopsis. So Teyvat is (sort of) under the watch of these sun and moon deities, and they basically decide whether or not to help humanity (presumably with the inheritors playing some major role in the decision). I do have some other question, though. So do the inheritors start with the Archon powers from birth, or do they simply have Visions and receive the power sometime afterwards? Also (this is probably going to get a no, but I'm mainly just asking out of curiosity) can the element of the Vision the inheritor has be different from the element of the Archon they get their powers from?

I'd be interested in the Anemo inheritor role if it's not taken.
Well, it appears you got the idea after you had fully read it XD So you answered the first question there. Although, I must admit...that originally question of yours is a great idea as well! I honestly just came up with the plot with the whole Sun/Moon deities just on the fly and I'm willing to work with people on coming up with more/different plot as long as it does not stray too far from the whole Sun/Moon deities thing.

As for your second question, if I'm understanding this right. You want to know whether or not the Archon Inheritor can have a different Vision from what the Archon they inherited right? (Ex: Anemo Archon Inheritor but the person controls Electro?) If that is the case...hmm...generally I would say no for it, and for the time being until I make the threads and such, it will stay a no...just to avoid confusion since that would mean that when they do awaken the power of the Archon, they'll pretty much control two elements (Traveler doesn't exist due to this being an AU).

The inheritors do not START with the power of the Archon immediately but they are born with the role. I mean, like throughout their childhood and life...they could've done some crazy stuff with their Vision compared to what any other Vision wielder could do. Or whatever ya like, but in current times they still do not know that they are the inheritor and cannot control or know too much of their power...but they do know something is wrong(or don't know, that's up to you.)
The archons represented things other than the elements(Geo Archon with contracts, and stuff like that), so it'd be cool if we did stuff like that too
Then again, they didn't start out as humans

Also can something like the Archon successor person having a vision of a different element than the archon power they got happen?
Yeee, so as you said. The Archons do represent more than simply their element...and because all the Archons have not been revealed in the game yet, I'm giving the freedom for those playing inheritors to pick whatever they want their Archon to had represented. The inheritors do not have that much control over what they represent yet since again...they do not even know that they are the inheritors as well as the fact that they are not the actual Archons themselves. (I feel like i've been saying 'inheritors too much...but don't know another word to use right now...sorry. lmao sdfghjkl)

And regarding your second question, it seems like it is the same as Aes_Dragon Aes_Dragon question. Please note the above answer to their question about the same thing?

interested!
Thank you for your interest! And heyyy...aren't you the same person I'm in another roleplay with? XDD

hi! super interested in this rp

In this AU would there be no adepti protecting liyue? Also would illuminated beasts still exist? Because If they did I was wondering if I could make a non-inheritor character that had been a trusted follower of one of the 7 gods that knew of the gods plan and ever since the death of their god this character has been trying to find the host that has inherited their god's power( probably not as concerned over the other gods because they didn't pledge loyalty to any of em ) so as to protect/ help them. which I could see being a wild goose chase if there's no way of them actually knowing who it is other than seeking out very strong vision wielders of that particular element.

or maybe instead of that, the character is a hybrid (like ganyu is) that is a descendant of the loyal follower I mentioned prior. Even though finding the inheritor was a duty passed down through the family, this character chose not to because they didnt want to dedicate their entire life pursuing a myth. I havent thought up more for this approach. Just thought it would be ironic if they unknowingly befriended an inheritor.
Thank you for your interest and great question!

Hmm, adepti...hmmm...I might keep the adepti around? Just because they played a somewhat large role...kind of...in Liyue. Although I probably won't have the adepti themselves play too much of a big role into the roleplay, or maybe...I mean I'm always open for ideas for the plot! As for illuminated beasts, since I'll probably have the adepti in the roleplay even if they don't play a big role or anything(or might, still open to ideas)...they do exist.

As for your idea of having a non-inheritor or not and being a follower and such...go for it! It sounds like an amazing idea!

----

Since there is enough interest now, I will be in the process of making the threads and such today after work! Thank you all again for your interest! <3

Side note:
For those playing inheritors...since most of the archons are not exactly human, you're free to add some sort of marking/scar/deformity/etc or such on the person's body just as a sign that they are different somehow but not sure how (Ex: if your archon was a dragon, you can have a dragon-like tongue, scales or something like that...but only one.)

Since Adeptis and Illuminated are a thing, is it safe to assume that Onis, Tengus, and Kitsune are a thing as well?

Also there was never any mention of Raiden having a different form like Zhongli, a dragon, and Venti a Wind Spirit, so am I free to choose whatever as my character's physical feature since they are the inheritor of the Electro?

Since Adeptis and Illuminated are a thing, is it safe to assume that Onis, Tengus, and Kitsune are a thing as well?

Also there was never any mention of Raiden having a different form like Zhongli, a dragon, and Venti a Wind Spirit, so am I free to choose whatever as my character's physical feature since they are the inheritor of the Electro?
Yes. Those are a thing xD

And but of course! Go for whatever you feel like, your archon does not literally have to be the same archon from the game. Since we do not know what the others are let alone who they are. (As far as I remember)

At the very least,the inheritors don't know what's up,nor does anyone close to the original Archons. And the lands are (even more) treacherous and cut off from each other,so I would imagine one possible set up would be to journey to the other lands to find out exactly what's going on and what to do next.

So...kind of the game's actual plot.

I'm sure there can be other ideas for how the group gets together and what their initial goals are,though.

At the very least,the inheritors don't know what's up,nor does anyone close to the original Archons. And the lands are (even more) treacherous and cut off from each other,so I would imagine one possible set up would be to journey to the other lands to find out exactly what's going on and what to do next.

I'm sure there can be other ideas for how the group gets together and what their initial goals are,though.
Excellent idea! Thank you for your input!

Tengu Archon and character here weee goooo

I'm gonna make a sentient slime that ascended into a humanoid chunk of elemental energy or something with googly eyes

Hello! Is this still open?
But of course!
I shall be making OOC thread, CS thread and channel today after work.

For those interested! Here is the OOC thread! At the top, there is a link to the CS thread as well. The IC will be created later down the line when there are a few characters up.

OOC THREAD LINK

Last edited:
Awwww hell, how can I pass this up? RNGJesus bless everyone on this Eve of Itto and I think I’ll throw my kätzlein hat in the ring

Awwww hell, how can I pass this up? RNGJesus bless everyone on this Eve of Itto and I think I’ll throw my kätzlein hat in the ring
O: Interest?! Welcome aboard! On the first page, there is a link to the OOC and from there...there is also a link to the discord server if you so wish to join it! Here is the link to the OOC if you do not wish to back!

Link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back