• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin RP (AU)

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
OOC THREAD LINK
EF7B76CD14708013CD89C31DB52D1913B761A14D

Power, Greed, Envy, Pride. These are all reasons humans wage war. The Archons are no different, even if they are gods; even gods have personal views and ambitions and when one God or multiple becomes too ambitious, the results can be catastrophic and yet there is not a single human who is capable of stopping them, if another god is to attempt to stop them, the results could cause more damage than good.
Around 2000 years ago, The Great Archon War was waged between all the gods for unknown reasons, it ended with the death of many of the gods only to leave seven left that which all mortals know to this day as "The Seven". After the war, humans had slowly rebuilt society from the ground up with what remained and with the assistance of the seven gods that still remained. Everything was fine for a long period of time however, what was unknown to The Seven was that due to their actions of killing the other gods during the war, they had awoken a mysterious presence that was unknown to all of the gods; one that resided both within the moon as well as the sun. These two entities had been asleep through multiple generations of gods, although when they had awakened after the death of so many deities only to find that many were killed and only seven remained, their anger rose and they had brought down judgement upon Teyvat and The Seven.

Killing off The Seven Archons as well as causing mass destruction upon the land, they deemed that if civilization could continue after what they had done then and only then would they repair what had been to the land. The Archons had already planned for their deaths prior to this occurrence, after their deaths, their power had been transferred over to a new unknown host, without the host having any knowledge of how to use the power of their new fond god ability but being born as a vision wielder.

To this day, all of the major cities continue to stand even if the wilderness is now twice as dangerous as ever before and the landscape itself being much more difficult to traverse.

---

I've recently started craving the idea of making a Genshin roleplay but have been having trouble coming up with an idea for a story. This is just something I threw together randomly. If anyone has any ideas of what they'd want as a plot or to change anything, I'm all ears!

Geo - Taken (AI10100)
Hydro - Taken (. D O V E)
Electro - Taken (Colorless Spectrum)
Anemo - Taken (Aes_Dragon)
Pyro - Taken (Ambiloquous)
Dendro - Taken (PanPanMondAay)
Cyro - Taken (Happydeath)

*Side Note*
For those joining and interested further. Even if the Archon Inheritor spots are taken, you are free to make a general person who has a vision too! :D

Last edited:
Do you plan on assembling the party from the inheritors of the Visions (Gnoses,I guess),or do you plan for a combination of some of the inheritors alongside regular Vision users/visionless?

Or perhaps the inheritors will not be PCs?

I think this could go a few ways.

I'm up for anything honestly! Those who inherited the archons' powers can be players, though if people do not wish to play them, then they can be NPCs.

Though I had indeed planned for the idea of assembling people together and then from there either people can plot out more for their own thing or what they feel like. The roleplay(at least for the time being) was moreover meant to just be freeform to have people come up with their own ideas and such.

Maybe there's obviously a danger to being recognised as an inheritor,so it starts off like one of those "everyone in the party is a supernatural being but is pretending to be human" shitposts where they have to pass off their Gnostic powers as regular Visions or convenient coincidences

So, just to be sure. Cause it could just be my lack of brainpower at the moment or in general...is that a suggestion for the roleplay's plot? Or an actual concerning warning about it?
Either way, I appreciate it!

To answer or respond to what I got out of that. Um, those who inherited the archon power do not know they have inherited it..nor does anyone else...and even when they do find out or even are able to use any of the power of the archon by accident...I am severely limiting how powerful the ability is. Like it will not to be to the extent of how powerful the original archons were (ex: Nothing like zhongli and his giant earth spears during the war). If anything, depending on the archon they inherited...the vision they have would probably just be "stronger" in the sense that their attacks would be probably more flashy or can do more than another vision wielder.

I'm just joking about one possibility of the plot. Everyone thinks everyone else is normal but they're all secretly inheritors.

And yeah,I understand their power being far from extreme at first.

I LOVE the premise! I'd love to join if you'll have me. I'm interested in making the Hydro Archon's inheritor!

Ooooh! Oooh! Me! Electro! raises a hand up enthusiastically

Edit: I accidently pressed post early oop. But yes! I'd like to join in as well for the Electro inheritor because Electro best vision (that's just me tho) but if it's not available I'm fine with being a simple wanderer.

Greetings! I would love to throw my hat in as well. As a geo main, I'd like to take the position of the Geo Archon's inheritor!

Nellancholy Nellancholy
Ahhh, okii. Sorry I hadn't gotten the joke at the time! x.x my brain lacked power at that point in time.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan
Thank ye for the interest!

. D O V E . D O V E
Thank ye for the interest! Hydro Archon Inheritor all yours!

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum
Thank ye for the interest! Electro Archon Inheritor all yours!

AI10100 AI10100
Thank ye for the interest! Geo Archon Inheritor all yours!

---

I'm hoping to get at least 1 or 2 more people before I decide to make the threads and such.

*Side Note*
For those joining and interested further. Even if the Archon Inheritor spots are taken, you are free to make a general person who has a vision too! :D

Having an OOC thread here on the site would be convenient enough,I think.

I didn't think of playing one of the inheritors,I'll probably go with a normal Vision user.

Oh! Boss, wanted to ask, but are we doing traditional Genshin weaponry (Sword, polearm, etc.) or can we use any kind of weapons?

That's fortunate,since I generally have trouble running chat clients on my devices. Having a thread to communicate with the group would be smoother for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back