• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Genshin roleplay

G
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Open

Dandelionsss

Hey hey everyone. I haven't been here for a while but I'm back and with a new fandom!

I got into Genshin in about October 2021 so I don't know all the lore, but enough for a decent roleplay.

My only requirements are that you can do semi-literate to literate and be descriptive. Also I'm not a fan of oc x canon so lets either do canon x canon or oc x oc.

If you're interested, send me a message and we can plot out ideas!

A few ideas we can go with can be...
Time travel au
Apocolypse au
Buddys in crime au
End of the world au
Coffee shop au
Fantasy/Vampire/supernatural aus
and whatever other ideas we may come up with.

As for characters, I can play most characters but I'm stronger with Aether, Childe, Amber, Fischl, Ei, Tsraitsa (mostly oc since she isn't released) Jean and maybe more!

Hello! I read your post and wanted to say i’m willing to roleplay, just let me know or whenever you see this!

Hi, i would love to do a genshin rp with you :D ( preferably with ocs in the main roles and canon ones as side/ supportive characters / if needed for the plot )
Also an apocalypse or partners in crime setting sounds interesting XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back