• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello! I’m a 18+ female who is in the CST time zone, semi lit- advanced lit. I’ve been really into Genshin Impact as of late, though I haven’t finished Inazuma’s story so I won’t be able to play any characters from there, I’m afraid.

I love myself some romance, and I’d be doubling meaning I play a canon character as well as my OC. Though I tend to play more than one canon character if the story requires it! They’re fun to do.

Now, what do I want from my rp partner?

Someone that can try and match my length, or at the very least write 200 words… That’s really it!

I’m looking for someone who is willing to play Childe, Kaeya, Zhongli, Venti, Albedo, Bennett, or Razor for me.

RPing: PM's or Discord only.

I don't do threads.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in playing Albedo if you're still searching! Although- I'm not very big on oc x canon.

Hello! I’m a 18+ female who is in the CST time zone, semi lit- advanced lit. I’ve been really into Genshin Impact as of late, though I haven’t finished Inazuma’s story so I won’t be able to play any characters from there, I’m afraid.

I love myself some romance, and I’d be doubling meaning I play a canon character as well as my OC. Though I tend to play more than one canon character if the story requires it! They’re fun to do.

Someone that can try and match my length, or at the very least write 200 words… That’s really it!

I’m looking for someone who is willing to play Childe, Kaeya, Zhongli, Venti, Albedo, or Razor for me.

I don't do threads.
Hey! I can any of those, but I prefer canonxcanon if that’s alright with you!

QWQ I really appreciate it, but I would really prefer oc x canon for my part of the rp, however if you don't mind me playing Rosaria for any of those ships I guess I can make a change.
Ah, I’m just not the best at meshing OCs with canon characters yk? I also don’t know much about Rosaria either… I would be ok with doing Kaeya and Rosaria

Ah, I’m just not the best at meshing OCs with canon characters yk? I also don’t know much about Rosaria either… I would be ok with doing Kaeya and Rosaria
We can do that! I play Rosaria as a bit harsh and a bit more dominate in personality so expect her to be a bit rude and whatnot... Also for Barbatos' name to be spelled wrong fifty fucking times because I love her, but she does NOT know how to say Barbatos

And I get that, if you ever want to try though I'm pretty okay at playing some oc characters that are 'more down to earth' aka not vision users, kind of like npcs? Nothing TOO special about them, but not super boring either. Feel free to PM me with any plot ideas you might have. For one I can see Rosaria being a vampire and Kaeya a vampire hunter or something

I’m looking for someone who is willing to play Childe, Kaeya, Zhongli, Venti, Albedo, Bennett, or Razor for me.

I don't do threads.
Heya, I just happened to see this and I'm game for an rp, I don't mind doubling and we can negotiate who could be who over of discord, my user name is UniqueStando#2083 so feel free to hit me up if you're still interested in this.

hey, id love to do a double up with you! my main muse is venti so i have a ton of experience with him, but i could totally write kaeya, zhongli, or razor as well if you're interested!

Hello, Are you still looking for a Genshin Impact Roleplay? I can play any of your love interest!

Hadn't had much luck with a lasting Genshin RP, but open to it.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back