• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact!

gyutan

beef tongue
1A7705BF-18CC-4C64-AC9B-F68F87C3453E.gif

Story Completion 100% (for now), Willing to do ocxoc or canonxoc (ask abt canonxcanon but dont get your hopes up), Doubling friendly!

lower case is for funnies

hiiiiiiiiiiii
*intro n important stuff (rules)

i am gyutan/beef tongue hello

i am honestly obsessed with this game i’m literally in the 9th circle hahahaha,,ha

so i made this thread! a few things about me, i am 18, a girl, i am in school, and i work every one in awhile. i have a horrible memory so i can forgot about things at times, if i leave you alone for like a week please bump me or something! on the flip side dont bump me every hour, i hate that shit so fucking much. i have a preference for pms over threads n such but i can work with the latter. I’m always on site ehehe. i write f//,m//, het yk.

*rules

Okay okay so aside from site rules, this is my lil nit picks n stuff.

3rd person, literate, at least 1 paragraph (no one liners pleaseeee), proper grammar, typos are okay cause i do it all the time ehehe.

like i mentioned before dont bump every hour because ill just ghost.

speaking of ghosting I’m v ghost friendly, and personally i dont rlly care if you tell me if you want to quit or not. it’s none of my business (unless i get attached which is very rare).

im usually v chill, i dont really care about much (i know that comes off asshole-ish but i swear im not!! i can be blunt at times though-)

ooc is not required but is nice! i like making headcanons and art for our characters! maybe a occasional playlist,,yk the vibes.

that’s it for now

if you read this post drop your favorite element (from the game) in the message

*the details lol

okay so since i am too absorbed into Genshin i can write almost anyone (but please ask beforehand!)

if you want something specific with your character interactions i got you. established relationships? sure! aus? eeyup! angst, fluff, any type of themes? whatever you want I’ll hand it over kindly I just hope you do the same for me!

i have ocs too just in case you want a oc only experience.

now this was mentioned in the intro but canonxcanon is tricky for me because i dont really like it (because of bad experiences) and i dont ship anything in Genshin Impact, I just cant gain attachment for that stuff anymore. If you can convince me i welcome you but like i said don’t get your hopes up.

i am gyutan/beef tongue hello

i am honestly obsessed with this game i’m literally in the 9th circle hahahaha,,ha

so i made this thread! a few things about me, i am 18, a girl, i am in school, and i work every one in awhile. i have a horrible memory so i can forgot about things at times, if i leave you alone for like a week please bump me or something! on the flip side dont bump me every hour, i hate that shit so fucking much. i have a preference for pms over threads n such but i can work with the latter. I’m always on site ehehe. i write f//,m//, het yk.

*rules

Okay okay so aside from site rules, this is my lil nit picks n stuff.

3rd person, literate, at least 1 paragraph (no one liners pleaseeee), proper grammar, typos are okay cause i do it all the time ehehe.

like i mentioned before dont bump every hour because ill just ghost.

speaking of ghosting I’m v ghost friendly, and personally i dont rlly care if you tell me if you want to quit or not. it’s none of my business (unless i get attached which is very rare).

im usually v chill, i dont really care about much (i know that comes off asshole-ish but i swear im not!! i can be blunt at times though-)

ooc is not required but is nice! i like making headcanons and art for our characters! maybe a occasional playlist,,yk the vibes.

that’s it for now

if you read this post drop your favorite element (from the game) in the message
hiii again
*the details
okay so since i am too absorbed into Genshin i can write almost anyone (but please ask beforehand!)

if you want something specific with your character interactions i got you. established relationships? sure! aus? eeyup! angst, fluff, any type of themes? whatever you want I’ll hand it over kindly I just hope you do the same for me!

i have ocs too just in case you want a oc only experience.

now this was mentioned in the intro but canonxcanon is tricky for me because i dont really like it (because of bad experiences) and i dont ship anything in Genshin Impact, I just cant gain attachment for that stuff anymore. If you can convince me i welcome you but like i said don’t get your hopes up.

I'm interested and my favourite element is cyro, would you be interested in oc x Canon?

I'm interested, An OC X Canon if that's chill, and my favorite element is Electro, do you have Discord per chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back