• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact Search

Archcrow

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! You may call me Archer or Arch. I’m a 21 year old trans man who has been an avid roleplayer for about 9 years now.

At the moment, my primary interest is Genshin Impact and so I am searching for some roleplay partners! I am open to some rare pairings, but I am not interested in doubling up at the moment.

My muses:
Alhaitham
Ayato Kamisato
Wriothesley
Tighnari

Cravings:
Alhaitham x Kaveh
Wriothesley x Neuvillette

Feel free to ask about other pairings! Just know that I’ll be a lot more picky.

About me:
- I typically write anywhere from 250 to 2000 words per post
- English is my first language but I've studied Japanese for 5 years, German for 3 years, and Spanish for 2 years
- OOC chatter is a requirement for me since it can feel awkward without it
- I typically reply at least once every 3 days, so long as I find my rp-partner compatible
- I extend that same patience to my rp partners. There’s never a need to rush!
- I'm open-minded and have 0 triggers so I am open to darker themes, and a wide range of themes and ideas with hurt/comfort being my favorite
- Occasionally, I may require a mental break. Everyone has their highs and lows
- I am a college student studying philosophy and going into law

Compatibility is very important to me. If I sound like someone you'd like to roleplay with, please continue reading. Here is what I expect from my rp-partners:
- At least 18 years of age
- Will not badger me for replies every hour of the day. I am a full-time student with a job so I won’t always be around
- Willing to keep the rp as realistic and in-character as possible
- Willing to engage in OOC chatter
- Willing to put effort into their replies. I expect at least 2, well-detailed paragraphs
- Long-term roleplayer
- Enthusiasm is mandatory. Responding often is not

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, please either DM me or comment below. I look forward to meeting new people!

Hello! I’m Ophelia- I’d definitely be interested in rping Kaveh for a Haikaveh private server!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back