• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact!! [ OC x CC ]

Heya!!

My name is Seiren. I'm an average gamer who loves to dabble in creative writing. I'm also a hobbyist artist in the majority of my free time, as well as an enjoyer of MMOs.
My latest adventure has been in Genshin Impact. (Thanks to Honkai haha)!

I'm looking for anyone interested in roleplaying some Genshin Impact. Long-term is fine, but also it's totally okay if you don't want to do anything super serious. I'm fairly casual myself, and I just recently got into it so I may not be super polished on the details of the game's world and whatnot. I'm REALLY interested in romance/adventure and possibly a spice of action and angst!!
Also, I would like to note that I am incredibly chill, so don't be shy or hesitate to reach out if you would like to try out an RP with me. (:

General info:
- Doubles! OC x CC preferred.
- MxF (most comfortable) , MxM and FxF is also doable! (I personally have experience with FxF but not with MxM).
- I would consider myself lit, though semi lit is okay.
- Casual plots are okay, and full blown adventures with soft combat, drama, and heavy romance are even better!
- I tend to write 2-3 paragraphs, sometimes more when the situation demands it! I can mirror your writing and/or you can mirror my length.
- No stress! We're here to have fun and build our characters and their pairings : D
- My reply rate fluctuates heavily xD Typically between multiple times a day to once every three days.
- Since I'm fairly new to the game, I might miss important details regarding characters and world. Please be patient with me ; w;
- I love to plot!! I hope you like to too, because I think if we can hash out some fun stuff together, this will be a blast!!
- Pref 18+

Who I'm looking for:
- Alhaitham
- Zhongli

Who I can play:
- Zhongli
- Childe/Tartaglia
- Kaveh
- Alhaitham
- Tighnari
- Kaeya
- Diluc
- Bennet
- Razor
- Venti
- Mika
- Xiao
- Ningguang
- Lumine
- Candace
- Lisa
- Jean
- Ganyu

If you don't see who you want, please ask! I most likely haven't seen the character's story or cutscenes yet, and I can and am willing to familiarize myself with the character you are wanting.

I have experience with characters that are:
- Stoic, Seemingly Emotionless
- Cool, Calm
- Thoughtful, Romantic
- Altruistic, Kind hearted
- Excitable, High energy
- Rowdy, Rough
- Elegant, Graceful
- Troubled, Tragic, Sad

Disclaimer: Characters that are schemers/tacticians, hyper-analyzers, problem-solvers, and characters that are -highly- intellectual/logical are my weak points. Also, characters with many hidden details...

Looking forward to hearing from you~

Last edited:
Hi, I would be interested in doing a double up with you! Are you okay with MxM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back