• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

Leo makes a little “hmph” sound and runs his hand through Aaron’s hair. “Fine, maybe we are. But I’m still convinced that your super power is extreme good looks,” Leo says.

“I... I don’t know. I never shopped for myself, clothing was always provided for me,” Erik says quietly. He turns his back to Kenzie and says, “I’m sure the tag on this shirt says it. You can check.”

"Really? You used to say it was the opposite," Aaron chuckled.

Kenzie checked the tag and started looking in the medium section. "Alright, let's get you a button down and some T-shirts, okay? Do you see any you like?"

“Me? No~ I would never,” Leo giggles and cups Aaron’s jaw. “My parents would hate me even more if they found out I was dating someone a decade older than me. And not to mention a guy.”

Erik looks around the clothing. “I think this is fine,” Erik says, pulling out a plain black t shirt like the ones he gets at the compound anyway.

"Let's tell them then," Aaron said with a smirk. He had never met Leo's parents, but he didn't like them already.

Kenzie nodded, knowing it was importanr to ket him choose some things. "Okay. And how about this one?" It was a nice blue T-shirt.

Leo blinks at Aaron. “That’s a very bad idea, Aaron. They won’t approve of you at all.”

Erik nods, not being a very picky person. “Okay,” He says, awkwardly shifting and glancing around, afraid he’s being watched but he’s not sure why.

"So?" He said. He was confused - hadn't Leo hated his parents? In which case, what did it matter? What could they possibly do to hurt either of then?

Kenzie grabbed that shirt, and a few more. Before they could move to pants, though, she moved closer to him and softly said, "Erik, you seem nervous. Are you okay?"

Azlyn was with Mathias, in his apartment. They had just gotten back from a hike in the woods. The moment they had gotten back, Azlyn had pulled on her oversized hoodie that Mathias had given her for Christmas. Seeing Mathias sitting on the couch, she walked up behind him and lightly wrapped her arms around his shoulders and chuckled, "Hi, love. So, have I just technically moved in with you at this point?"

“I don’t want you to get offended,” Leo says. “I hate them, but I don’t want you to get hurt because of something they might say.”

“Yes, I’m fine, I’m sorry,” he says quietly. “I just... haven’t been to a store just to shop in a very long time.”

Mathias puts a hand on her arm. “Yeah, that’s pretty true,” Mathias chuckles. “Welcome to your new home.”

"Leo, I made it through high school, college, and the federal government, very little gets to me," Aaron said.

"No need to apologize," Kenzie reassured him. "It's okay. I'm just here to help you."

"Thank you, lover~. I'll help pay bills, I promise. And I'll go to my church to stay when you don't want me here," she said.

Leo opens his mouth to say something, then just giggles. “My man is so smart,” he says, hugging Aaron tightly.

Erik nods. “I know. I appreciate it.”

“You don’t need to, and nonsense! You’re always wanted, don’t even joke about that,” Mathias says seriously.

"Thank you," Aaron said as he hugged Leo back. He liked Leo calling him his man.

"If you're uncomfortable for any reason, we can stop," she offered.

"Yay," Azlyn said quietly and kissed his cheek. She moved to sit next to him and leaned against him. "Nonsense or not, the offer will always stand."

“I barely finished high school,” Leo chuckles and kisses Aaron with tongue, then pulls away. “Do you have any snacks other than yourself?”

“Okay,” He says, though he has a feeling he won’t ask to stop out of desire to get over his fear.

“Well all it’s gonna do is stand,” Mathias says. He pats his lap for her to sit.

"Not really, since I don't live here full - time. We can order in, though," Aaron offered.

They continued shopping, and ended up getting a pretty decent amount of clothes for Erik. Afterwards, she said, "Do you want to go on a date now and get food?"

Azlyn laughed and crawled into his lap, cuddling up to him and resting her head against his chest.

“Hm, fine,” Leo says. He putshis hands in Aaron’s hair. “I have a question that’s been bugging me for awhile.”

Erik nods. “Yes. Food sounds good,” he says.

Mathias loosely puts his arms around her. “Love you,” He says quietly.

"Well, then I hope I have an answer," Aaron said, looking up at Leo and unphased by his hands in his hair.

"Great," Kenzie said. She took him to a casual diner and got them seats.

"Love you too," she said, finding it funny how he had wanted to tell her that one little thing, especially when he used to be so stoic.

“Do you think Silvio is better looking than me? I mean, we look kind of similar, but he has straight hair. Do you prefer that?” Leo asks.

Erik doesn’t look anyone in the eye and just sits there, quietly looking at the menu. He felt exposed. He had never been out in public just to have fun, he was always supposed to up to no good, and he felt paranoid now.

“You look adorable in that huge hoodie,” he says and tucks her hair behind her ear.

Aaron raised an eyebrow in surprise. Then slowly smiled. "Leo, absolutely not. I think your curly hair looks very good on you. Fitting."

Kenzie watched him for a few seconds, then reached iut to place her hand over his. "Hey, it's okay. Do you want to go get food somewhere else? Not in a restaurant, perhaps? Maybe take-out?"

Azlyn grinned and said, "Thank you. Best Christmas gift I ever got." She couldn't help but have a sneaking suspicion that he seemed so cuddly that night from stress or because something was bothering him.

“Promise?” Leo says worriedly. “I was always made fun of for my hair. I pretended it didn’t get to me, but...” he felt weird admitting that.

“I don’t want to ruin the date,” Erik says shyly. “I’m fine. I promise.”

“Hmm, it’s almost like the person who gave it to you knows you,” Mathias chuckles.

Immediately, Aaron hugged Leo tighter, more protecticely. "I'm sorry that happened Leo. But I really do like your hair, I think it looks very good on you."

Kenzie said, "I think you're lying. Let's call someplace for food, pick it up, then go back to the compound, how's that?" She didn't want to bring him to her own apartment just yet, and he only lived in the compound.

"Mhm," she hummed and kissed his cheek. "I love them very, very much. And I enjoy cuddling with them when I can tell theyre preoccupied with something." She looked him in the eye and smiled slightly.

“Thank you,” He says softly and kisses Aaron. “That makes me happy.”

Erik shakes his head. “I don’t want to go back there yet. I like how freedom feels, even if I am really nervous about it.”

Mathias purses his lips. “Someone’s observant.”

"You make me happy," Aaron whispered, kissing Leo again.

Kenzie nodded. "Let's walk around the city then, how's that?"

Azlyn nodded, with a very caring, and rather concerned look on her face. "My dear, I can feel the stress on your body, and it is not a good kind of stress." She hugged him lightly. "It's okay to talk about things that are troubling you. I want to help ease your mind however I can."

“I’m just doing what you deserve,” Leo says. His stomach growls and he puts a hand on it. “Oops.”

“Okay... but what about food?” He asks quietly.

“I don’t want to put my burdens on you. Don’t worry, Love, I’ll be just fine,” he says softly.

Aaron chuckled. "What kind of take-out do you want?"

"Well, we can walk around and pick up food to go," Kenzie suggested. That way, maybe he wouldn't feel so trapped.

Azlyn carefully inspected his face for any sign that he was lying, then sighed. "Okay. I don't like it, but okay. I would rather you tell me these things. But I respect your wishes."

“Mexican?” Leo says.

Erik nods. “Okay. Thank you,” He says, though he still feels bad.

“I promise I’ll tell you if I start feeling worse,” Mathias says.

"Sounds good," he said. "Just one thing, you need to move off my lap before I can call them."

"Don't mention it." They got up amd left the restaurant together, and she guided him through the city. "What kind of food do you like?"

Azlyn nodded. "Thank you." She gave him a gentle kiss, then hugged around his neck.

Leo nods and gets off his lap, sitting on the bed and watching Aaron.

“I like sandwiches,” Erik says. “I think bread is my favorite food.”

“I’m glad that we finally have some time out of the compound,” Mathias says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back