• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Generic Pairings, need a couple partners!

norway

a white butterfly
hi c: these are some pairings I’d like to work on with someone. I am not here to double unlike usual, m x f is preferred and I do want to be the female for most of these, although NPcs and sides are welcome. Fluff, lots of magic and tons of development - that’s what I’m looking for. I want some lax decently detailed things to work on that aren’t stressful or terribly angsty. (Some will permit minor darker themes, etc.) activity will be subject to change but I’d like to keep it at a post every other day, at least. More is welcome, but with work and college I can’t always provide that. I just want to do some things hat interest me and, I hope they interest you as well! Anyways ~

Bolded are mine, if lacking bold, both roles are open!

Princess x Knight
Lone King/Queen x Court Mage (either!)
Evil Sorcerer x Imprisoned Hero
Elven Queen/Princess x (Unallied?) elven Hunter
• loyal soldier
• Cleric​
Gypsy x Lord (Would love this as Elven!)
Reincarnated deity x Chosen One
Vampire x Vampire (Coven, strays, etc.)
• x demon
• Hunter/Slayer (Maybe, not sure.)
Apocalypse survivor x Apocalypse survivor
Space pirate x Space Pirate
• x alien (???)​
Space explorer x Space explorer (heavily ME inspired!)

More to come!​

Last edited:
I'm interested in an elven vampire x Hunter. I'd want a female role however as I'm female myself

Bumping, please read the entirety of my thread if you’re interested. Everything’s clearly stated. 🙂

Hello! I'm interested in exploring the Lone Queen x Court Mage or Reincarnated Deity x Chosen One or even both if you're up for it. If you'd like to discuss it further, I'm down to talk via PM.

P.S. - I have to say that your profile pic has to be one of Jungkook's derpiest faces to date, and that's saying a lot. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back