General Tomfoolery (Or whatever you rascals call it)

Damafaud Damafaud I need to get your profiles soon so can you please send them. Also,it seems a bit wrong that most of you are not quite here. Can I just say that at the very least,you guys comment more frequently. I'm not going to process your actions everyday,probably only on the weekend but conversation would make the rp more interesting for you guys instead of waiting for the others. If no one is talking, take initiative. I want this RP to be fun for all of you.

sorry about that. it's a little hard to find a topic to chat about when all of our roleplaying is supposed to be happening covertly, but i'm sure we'll think of something.

i guess since i'm here: Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow , are you going next in ours?

I never really talk much in OOC, I'm still here just waiting for responses. Normally when I talk in OOC its about characters and such, since I shouldn't do that I don't have much to talk about. I'll just be lurking

Woshii's stuck in a cafeteria rip :C anybody else having this problem lol

our last reply was yesterday, but i think we might have the same problem, since solaresque hasn't been on in a bit.
damn you, completely necessary and unavoidable update!

our last reply was yesterday, but i think we might have the same problem, since solaresque hasn't been on in a bit.
damn you, completely necessary and unavoidable update!
I'm thinking of just having Woshii finish up his food so he can take his leave and maybe uh... Talk to someone else >~<

!! I'm alive, just been busy with university and work (and Breath of the Wild >.>). I'll try to post tonight. Sorry for any wait I've incurred.

I haven't slept. My sleep schedule is fucked. Lets see if I can stay awake....slowly dies inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back