Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Who gives a flying fuck???

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid high amounts of estrogen may simply lead to several bodily dysfunctions!

Though I'm more concerned about said bodily dysfunctions. Imagine the horror!

No update is needed, though. What would it be? Post-Male? :P People need to update their thinking abroad, so no noise has to be made in order for people to feel accepted and loved. If sex REALLY doesn't matter, at all. If we're just ready to toss it away :P then why all this fuss over who is who? What is what? What's right, what's wrong, what's the exception - and to be removed from history books? Nooo :P

It starts in people's hearts. And that's the unbeatable enemy. People are inherently sub-par, because we have free will, and love nothing more than to exercise that right.

Wait, I can't eat this. I'll probably die by getting mauled by a giant yeast or somethin' GeNdER iS rEaL fOr A rEaSoN

You keep speaking of 'Gender' like it's just a social construct we invented from thin air. I get that defense, but I'm talking about genetic sex.

Welcome to the conversation. I'd take the time to alternate caps, but that would just be rude and time consuming. ;)

No update is needed, though. What would it be? Post-Male? :P People need to update their thinking abroad, so no noise has to be made in order for people to feel accepted and loved. If sex REALLY doesn't matter, at all. If we're just ready to toss it away :P then why all this fuss over who is who? What is what? What's right, what's wrong, what's the exception - and to be removed from history books? Nooo :P

It starts in people's hearts. And that's the unbeatable enemy. People are inherently sub-par, because we have free will, and love nothing more than to exercise that right.

Entity, really, or Beings. Quite tongue in cheek, though.

You keep speaking of 'Gender' like it's just a social construct we invented from thin air. I get that defense, but I'm talking about genetic sex.

Welcome to the conversation. I'd take the time to alternate caps, but that would just be rude and time consuming. ;)

Oh, I wasn't talking about genetic sex, or you. I was agreeing with the OP.

Also, I established my stance on this topic a while ago anyways.

If you do what Pandaskel Pandaskel did and provided some evidence, then I may consider changing my mind. But of course, all we received was a tirade with nothing to back it up.

Read a text book on genetics?? What do you mean by evidence?

Most of this is subjective. You think you can provide any sort of, 'evidence' on anything to do with this topic??

Please, share away. I would personally love to see something.

I think both sides have great statements, but the thing is, because of genetic abnormalities, a man may have an abnormal amount of the hormone estrogen and may identify as female in the future. He was still born as male. THATS his sex. His GENDER is female. so, no. I don't think they are the same thing. and if the dictionary defines them as the same thing, then it needs to be updated.
I wouldn't say gender has much to do with genetics, and if it did then people who had different genders from sexes would have a genetic disease- which for the record I am saying is not the case.

So yeah, I think we can agree on the grounds of gender and sex being different. Sexes are male, female and transgender (others are either straight up deficiencies or non-existent, as far as one's biology goes). Genders it's a little less clear, but as I said they are based on patterns, statistical patterns tha were true at some point (even if they no longer are, so gender norms would have to update given enough time) or at least so I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back