• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gates of Avalon OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Off the top of my head? No not really. The only big news for them is the return of the avalonians.

It would probably be something created by the mage but sure! I don’t see why not. You could go either way
Ah okay, thank you!

I think they were on there, not sure tho, kinda skimmed the cs while I’m grinding demon slayer 😅
Most of them, yes, but I was describing specifically what is in the pouches and bags they carry, so I don't pull out items randomly. Keeps consistency.

PERSONAL INFO
Full name: Adam Penn
Role: Leader of Arthurian Order
Pronouns: He, Him
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Family Ties:
.Michael Penn (Father)
.Sofia Penn (Mother)
.Arthur Penn (Older Brother)

Martial status: Single

Theme Song:

Psychological Profile

Personality: (feel free to just list traits)

Bio:
Adam Penn was born to a family preparing for war. Descended from the Pendragon Family of Camelot. A Penn has led the Arthurian Order for generations. His father Michael Penn was known as one of the best knights of the modern era. However Adam chose to do other things with his life initially. Growing up in the Order all his life. Adam was always looking up to Arthur, his older brother. He became a reassuring presence after the death of their mother. Arthur was an incredibly talented fighter and leader. He was treated as a second coming of the original King Arthur. However Arthur himself never believed himself as anything more than another knight. His initial success in fighting against the servants of Morgana led the Order to send him and Adam on a quest to find Nimue, the Lady of the Lake. Despite only going to assist his brother in his quest. It was ADAM who Nimue chose to meet with. While his brother was undeniably a knight worthy of respect. Arthur was already strong enough on his own. On the other hand Adam had a kind of strength that Arthur was unable to develop due to his circumstances. Adam was presented with Excalibur, the Holy Sword of Victory. The Penn Family had been utilizing Caliburn, the Sword of Kings since Excalibur was long returned to the water from whence it came. Refusing the blade outright out of deference to his brother. Adam kept his mouth shut about the meeting. Not long after Arthur and Michael were both struck down by Morgana's agents. Nimue once again offered Excalibur to Adam so he could assume his role as King Arthur's heir. However Adam once again refused the sword and took up a damaged Caliburn. As the blade was broken and mended once before. Nimue granted him the scabbard of Excalibur to help hold Caliburn together until he was ready to take up Excalibur. Now wielding a sword never meant for him and taking up a role suited for another. Adam attempts to find his own strength in this war.

Biggest Dream/Goal: To become a Knight worthy of his family legacy

Biggest Fear: Failing to live up to those who aren't there anymore

Appearance
Faceclaim:
View attachment 1013579

Height: 180cm

Weight: 120lbs

Physical features: N/A

Extra: N/A

Equipment

Mount: Albion the Mechanical Dragon
Built by a previous Kings Mage as a mount for one of Adam's ancestors. This metal dragon rampaged around until it was sealed. Recently freed from captivity by Adam and forming a bond with the young knight. Albion is the only one that Adam confides in despite its its inability to talk. It also turns into a motorcycle.

.Caliburn: The sword once pulled from the stone by King Arthur. Sharp enough to cleave adamant and forged by Fae in ancient times. This blade was once broken due to the machinations of Morgana. Recently it was broken once more in the battle that claimed the life of the former Knight King. Currently it is being held together by the scabbard of Excalibur. Which is why light seeps out from the edges and tip, giving it the appearance of an energy sword.

.Rhongomyniad: A holy spear once used by King Arthur to slay Vortigern, his treacherous uncle turned into a dragon by Morgana Le Fey. After being covered in the blood of the evil dragon. It gained the power to pierce through dark magic like it did with the scales of Vortigern.

Armor:

Extra:
I love this!

I was not aware we could use something that advanced.
Neither was I but now that I see it, I’m in love with it. Also it isn’t that hard to believe honestly seeing as the rountable has been around and improving since the dark ages meaning they have adapted to modern technology.

Plus it’s really just mechanical parts that have been given form and sentience through magic (which any of the magic characters can do). I honestly really like the concept

Neither was I but now that I see it, I’m in love with it. Also it isn’t that hard to believe honestly seeing as the rountable has been around and improving since the dark ages meaning they have adapted to modern technology.

Plus it’s really just mechanical parts that have been given form and sentience through magic (which any of the magic characters can do). I honestly really like the concept
I see

well now I feel like I have to beef up my Cs but I’m gonna wait till some more people get their cs up. I’m excited to see what other characters are created

I just thought it was a little strange that everyone in the Round Table was going full Dark Ages despite the setting

So I got robot dragon friend and modernized stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back