• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gates of Avalon OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm also pretty new to roleplaying-

Like the only experience I have of it is when I made a character for an rp with my friends, over a year ago, AND I ONLY MADE ONE SINGLE POST FOR IT BEFORE WE STOPPED 😭

But I'll try my best here 🤩

I'm also pretty new to roleplaying-

Like the only experience I have of it is when I made a character for an rp with my friends, over a year ago, AND I ONLY MADE ONE SINGLE POST FOR IT BEFORE WE STOPPED 😭

But I'll try my best here 🤩
Well then this is the perfect place to practice and get some experience!!! And trust me I’m not that best at this either and I’ve been here for awhile.

PERSONAL INFO
Full name: Karl von Jungien

Role: Arthurian Teacher

Pronouns: He/His/Him

Sexual Orientation: Due to his own focus on his duties, Karl hasn’t given much thought to it

Family ties: None

Martial status: Single

Theme song:

Psychological Profile

Personality: Duty-driven, patient (exclusively to new recruits, from the experienced the man is not so much lenient), calm and collected, not so quick to sprung into action as he has the ‘tactician’ mind set, serious and really dislikes nonsense, extremely prideful in his own abilities and skills

Bio: A son of Austrian immigrants, Karl has lived a quiet, uneventful life outside the order. From his earliest memories, the now old man remembers being steered by his father to continue his own work as the teacher within the Arthurian Order. He has read many combat manuals, both mundane and those pertaining only to the order, and trained in so many styles that he could write books about it. The sole focus on his purpose inside the order, however, has left him with little to identify himself with the usual everyday life. The old man does, however, like to spend whatever free time he has reading up on old chivalrous tales and novels.

Biggest dream/goal: Not only to see those who are trained under him to success, but to show what kind of unique asset he is to the order.

Biggest fear: To reach his own mortal end without leaving his own mark into the story of the Arthurian Order and without training a proper successor

Appearance
Faceclaim:
View attachment 1012725

Height: 5.9 ft

Weight: 209 pounds

Physical features: The old man is deceptively strong and fit for his old age, having a good amount of muscles and lean mass distributed around his physique

Extra: None

Equipment

Mount: An obsidian colored wyvern

Enchantments:

Weapons: A long poleaxe. The weapon has an axe’s blade in one side of the shaft, a hammer’s head in the opposing side. On the very end of it, it has a spear’s edge.

Armor: Plate armor, covering the man from head to toe. His helmet’s visor thins forward much like a ‘beak’ of a bird

Extra: Karl always carries with him a canteen, filled with strong beer. Whenever the man reaches his utmost level of stress or anger, he sips from it.

Looks pretty good but no enchantments? It’ll be pretty hard for him to fight the many magic wielders we will have

I have a few questions. Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas

1. Have there been any major events on the Arthurian side of things? Specifically the latest big news?

2. Are generalized health potions a thing? Like just one big red ol' bottle for almost anything or healing requires a separate medical item?

I have a few questions. Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas

1. Have there been any major events on the Arthurian side of things? Specifically the latest big news?

2. Are generalized health potions a thing? Like just one big red ol' bottle for almost anything or healing requires a separate medical item?
Off the top of my head? No not really. The only big news for them is the return of the avalonians.

It would probably be something created by the mage but sure! I don’t see why not. You could go either way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back