• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Gates of Avalon [ Interest Check]

Lord_Boreas

The Northwind

• Avalon- a beautiful and magical city filled to the brim with wizards, mages, witches and creatures of all manor. Protected by a magical force field, the Avalonians live in relative peace but what happens when a witch falls in love with the wrong human? Unimaginable carnage. Stella Nightshade, a beautiful young witch, fell in love with a human knight from the kingdom of Camelot and the boy used her to gain access to the fabled city of Avalon. For seven days, the city burned as war ran rampant in the streets whilst every magical man, woman, and child fought desperately for their lives. The ruler of Avalon, a sorceress by the name of Morgana Le Fay, made one last attempt to expel the human filth from her kingdom and casted a spell that hid Avalon from mortal eyes for thousands of years years.

the immortal Morgana lowered her shielding after nearly four thousand years with the intent on using the powers she had accumulated to take over the mortal world and exact her revenge, Not knowing the world had advanced the way it did, Morgana and her followers the Avalonians now hide amongst the human population waiting for the perfect time to strike not knowing the knights of Camelot have been preparing for this moment.

Rp plot:

This rp will take place in modern times(2022) a year after Morgana Le Fay lowered the shield that kept them all protected and eternally youthful. Many Avalonians have adapted to human life and live amongst the population but there is a small group that has stayed loyal to Morgana and plans to help her exact her revenge. You will be able to choose between serving Morgana as a soldier of Avalon or a knight of the rountable to participate in a war spanning lifetimes.

Welcome to my new Rp called Gates of Avalon. This rp is about a city of magic being forced into hiding by humans only to re-emerge centuries later to exact their revenge but has to face a blockade of an authorial manner. You will be able to cast magic spells of any proportion, wield magic weapons, ride on the backs of dragons, and doing so all while trying to thwart the plans of the opposite group. I would like this rp to pretty much be a sandbox where you can do almost everything you want. Want to use magic to take over an entire city and enslave the population? Go for it! You want to ride dragons through New York while battling a spell casting maniac? By all means have fun. Almost everything will be accepted as long as it doesn’t directly affect the collective rp members without their prior approval. I have lore and roles written up so if anyone is interested I will post them!

CS PAGE:

OOC PAGE:
Fantasy - Gates of Avalon OOC

Last edited:
I tried; I really did. But I just couldn't help myself...

The Haunted Shores of Avalon

Alright guys, CS and OOC pages are up, I did a simple cs design so you guys are welcome to add anything you want. If I heart your cs it meant it’s accepted

Am confuse. It's 2022, what kind of weapon tech do the humans have?

Am confuse. It's 2022, what kind of weapon tech do the humans have?
Well it’s all modern so everything that we have today.

Didn’t really explain it but….

Avalonians have only been interacting with the modern world for a year now meaning their knowledge on technology is very low. They prefer to use magic for everything instead of tech.

Since the roundtable has been around all these years they have adapted and can use as much tech as they want to.

With that beings said, Avalonians prefer not to use too much tech aside from phones and computers

Arthurian has adapted and uses tech and magic to aid them in their fight but they typically use their enchanted weapons because it helps fight avalonians more than modern weapons do. So it’s easier for a Witch freeze a hundred bullets in mid air but it’s harder to fight an enchanted sword swing that is literally spelled to defend against magic…

Hope that helps

Moar questionsss... The Arthurians, what do they rule over? Being that it's present times.

Moar questionsss... The Arthurians, what do they rule over? Being that it's present times.
They don’t necessarily rule over anything. They literally have just been hiding and training new generations of knights specifically for the moment when The Avalonians return.

As for the actual setting of the rp I’m thinking New York or some other highly populated city

Users who are viewing this thread

Back