• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game/TV Inspired

RedCrow

How's it going? Summer's here, which means I've got more time for creative endeavors like writing, and this seemed like it'd be a fun place to try and get back into it.

Like the title says, lately I've been inspired by various game settings and TV shows, so if possible I'd like to do a roleplay within one of those settings.

Here's a list (in no particular order) of the settings I'd most like to play in: Resident Evil, Assassin's Creed, Firefly, Pathfinder/DnD, Breath of Fire, Deadlands, Apocalypse World, World of Darkness, Angel/Buffy, Young Justice, and... yeah. That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but if you're craving something I haven't mentioned feel free to ask.

My writing style is generally in the third person, past tense. I tend to take an 'as much as necessary' approach to my writing, so that could be five sentences, or five pages, depending on what's needed to establish the scene/characters/dialogue or whatever else. That said, I do not now nor have I ever used any form of abbreviated text, so no txt talking or chatspeak. I can play multiple male and female characters fairly well, though I tend to focus on one as my main. Also, the use of original characters is encouraged and preferred in whatever setting we end up in.

I'm new here, so I can't do PMs yet. Just so y'all know.

I'm starting up a Young Justice-esque RP labeled Justice League: Next, check it out. Also, I think a Game show RP would be a cool idea.

I love love love the World of Darkness. I'd be down for that, should you start/find an RP in that world and need more people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back