• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game Over (Open & Accepting!)

Dang, I can't eat really early or late at night, food just looks disgusting at those times. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this weird little practice. Also a question: for the Uprising (wow I already forgot the name, I hope that's right but idk so just in case I'm WAAy off, I'm talking about the Shifter rp) rp does our character need to be approved before roleplaying? I'm thinking yeah so I won't post until she's approved, but it would be kind of bad if that wasn't the case because I would be waiting foreveerrrrr.

@StoneWolf18

RowdyPotato said:
Dang, I can't eat really early or late at night, food just looks disgusting at those times. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this weird little practice. Also a question: for the Uprising rp does our character need to be approved before roleplaying? I'm thinking yeah so I won't post until she's approved, but it would be kind of bad if that wasn't the case because I would be waiting foreveerrrrr.
@StoneWolf18
Yeah but I think yours looks good enough. Im sure it won't take too long ^^

StoneWolf18 said:
Yeah but I think yours looks good enough. Im sure it won't take too long ^^
Speaking of Leslie, once you liked her I finally went back and proof read (most of it) and oH BOY did I find a a lot of errors. Like I named her owner Jerald and then when I mentioned him again his name was Jace?

I still find that extremely giggle-worthy.

RowdyPotato said:
Speaking of Leslie, once you liked her I finally went back and proof read (most of it) and oH BOY did I find a a lot of errors. Like I named her owner Jerald and then when I mentioned him again his name was Jace?
I still find that extremely giggle-worthy.
Mmmm, speaking of the name Jace, have you seen the CS above yours? If you've ever read TMI series, you might find some... similarities.

StoneWolf18 said:
Mmmm, speaking of the name Jace, have you seen the CS above yours? If you've ever read TMI series, you might find some... similarities.
I've never read them personally, but I think I watched a movie about it? I know the books are probably SO much better but I've just never found them anywhere at my school library, and I just moved to where I am so I have no idea where a public library is. Buuuut,

OOOH STONE CRACKIN' DOWN ON UNORIGINAL PEOPLEEE! You get 'em!

@Athenian , if you don't post up soon I'm going to have to do so D; Give us an update if you're still good to go?

I'll put up my post tomorrow - been silent for a lil'too long, I thinks.

@RowdyPotato @StoneWolf18

Hey guys I'm glad to see you two posting so much. ^^

Sorry I haven't noticed sooner...Notifications from the RP stopped for a while. (Darn system)

Any how I like the idea of the horn you came up with Rowdy. I just like you to send me a NPC profile to me ok?

Also have your group accepted a mission yet? I'm just double checking.

Kishune said:
@RowdyPotato @StoneWolf18
Hey guys I'm glad to see you two posting so much. ^^

Sorry I haven't noticed sooner...Notifications from the RP stopped for a while. (Darn system)

Any how I like the idea of the horn you came up with Rowdy. I just like you to send me a NPC profile to me ok?

Also have your group accepted a mission yet? I'm just double checking.
Yup, we accepting the exploring one.

StoneWolf18 said:
Yup, we accepting the exploring one.
Guardian of Stone Ocean? Ok just remember to message me next time, so I can assign mission leader, and send them the full details of the mission.

@ShyEra, sorry it's taking so long for me to make a post. I'm giving @Athenian till morning to post. She had a problem with getting alerts for the RP and contacted me she get a post in tonight once she got her work done. If she doesn't have one by morning I'll make a reply.

@Kishune

I'll have to take a hiatus (though I'm not really posting now anyways) because my exams are coming up and another school trip later on

well shika has already mentioned that she wouldnt do any quests yet so you could just assume that she were just training and stuff //training montage plays//

Mayfly said:
@Kishune
I'll have to take a hiatus (though I'm not really posting now anyways) because my exams are coming up and another school trip later on

well shika has already mentioned that she wouldnt do any quests yet so you could just assume that she were just training and stuff //training montage plays//
ok thank you for notifying ^^

Hey everyone. Sorry for the absence...again -_-

I'm contacting you all like this to find out who's all still interested in the RP here? I'm doing this so i know if any of you are wanting to continue it or not so you aren't just dropping out without a word. If I don't get a reply within the next few days I'll send you a PM eventually asking.

Anyhow as for my absence, I got a new computer and it had windows 10 on it and so it taking a while to get things back in order. Like my personal documents on the right program and such. XP

Anyhow I'll hope you all had a great time while I was gone. ^_^

[QUOTE="Dark Child]Yeah.... Been a while since we talked...

[/QUOTE]
Send me a PM now and then. ^^

I at least check those constantly.

Ahahaha

I'm still on my hiatus but I'm sort of interested still??

Idk I really don't have any material to work with anymore so I'm not sure I'd be able to continue tbh

But eh

I'm still pretty inactive atm

Mayfly said:
Ahahaha
I'm still on my hiatus but I'm sort of interested still??

Idk I really don't have any material to work with anymore so I'm not sure I'd be able to continue tbh

But eh

I'm still pretty inactive atm
So you quitting or no?

Krekire said:

• Name - Ganji Yoshimaru

Gender - Male

Sexuality - Hetero

DoB - Mar. 19th

Age - 23

Appearance -

latest

Weight - 154 lb

Height - 5'9"
    Bio

- Born into a Semi-Rich family, without a mother. He had a good life, somewhat troubled without motherly lookout. He pushed through anyway.

- Had two sisters, one 8 and the other 6. One day they were both playing outside with their stuffed colorful ponies while their Dad hosed the driveway. The 6 year old sister's pony floated away and she tried to catch it. His Step-Mother had accidentally killed her by running her over. He was in grief for a long time, and this developed his cautious trait.

- He was introduced to computers at a young age. This grew his interest in them, and was a heavy gamer because of it. He spent most of his allowance on computers.

- He had a good social life, which made him a cheery person. He didn't really have any social boundaries, so it made him a bit annoying. He fixed it, still being cheery.

Personality

A happy, social dude. He's nice aswell he'll share with you and guide you. He doesn't reject others much, so he makes friends with a lot of people. He hates talking about the tragic incident with his sister, bring it up and he'll turn cold on you instantly. During battle, or a stealth mission, he turns quite serious and deadly.

Fears

Darkness

Tight Spaces

Social Ability

Candy

Food

Girls

Dislikes

Loneliness

Bitter Stuff

Jerks

Getting Removed of Food

Quirks - Flirty around pretty girls

Japanese

Loves American food. Loves it.

Theme: [media]
[/media]
RPer - @Krekire

(Did I miss anything :o )

Though this thread is dead could you possibly change your mask? Look back at Vera's CS, I think you'll understand.

@StoneWolf18 Welll.. It's just the mask, and the rest of the armor is original. And they're quitre different, so it shouldn't be to big of a problem. I don't mind removing it, but I also kinda wanna keep it. Could it be just a possible item in-game?

Krekire said:
@StoneWolf18 Welll.. It's just the mask, and the rest of the armor is original. And they're quitre different, so it shouldn't be to big of a problem. I don't mind removing it, but I also kinda wanna keep it. Could it be just a possible item in-game?
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back