• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game Over (Open & Accepting!)

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
But what about all the other vital information such as Mana and HP? My phone can't do that coding either.
Oh, and I often don't have any time to write long and detailed posts most of the time either.
Like it says in the rules those are suggestion. You don't have to use it. But I'm happy that so many have used it. ^^

Also in the rules you just have to post a paragraph long post...but you can still quite if you like...

Dark Child] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16198-kishune/ said:
@Kishune[/URL] um...hi...im wondering since you, and two others have already formed a group, if id have to create a mission?
you don't have to create one. You just have to start (Or join one if some one has started on.)

The available missions are on the first page and on the Overview section along with rules and info you may need.

StoneWolf18 said:
Can I reserve a necromancer please?
sure thing no problem. ^^

And just keep in mind that the Necromancer is a spell casting summoner, so you need to create at least one NPC character too.

Kishune said:
sure thing no problem. ^^
And just keep in mind that the Necromancer is a spell casting summoner, so you need to create at least one NPC character too.
So I have to create the thing I summon? Aight. I'll get the CS up shortly!

Hey, could you possibly explain how the elements work please? Also, do we know what skills we do and don't have? (As in, besides the summoning of an NPC, what else could the necromancer do or is that the extent of their ability?)

oh, and -pokes @Of the Red- OVER HERE YA DUMB ASS!

StoneWolf18 said:
Hey, could you possibly explain how the elements work please? Also, do we know what skills we do and don't have? (As in, besides the summoning of an NPC, what else could the necromancer do or is that the extent of their ability?)
oh, and -pokes @Of the Red- OVER HERE YA DUMB ASS!
Element in the profile is to say what element the character can cast more damage than the other elements. Like the the character has an affinity for it.

If your wondering about skills, spells and magics read the FAQ. There it tells you that mages and necromancers can do magic and spells, but the summons can use skill depending on the class. As for what they can do is up to you...just anything big run by be on what can happen.

I am truly sorry for my inactivity at the moment but I'll get a post up as soon as possible •n• It's the last week of school before my one week break so I've got like 8 assignments due haha :<

Mayfly said:
I am truly sorry for my inactivity at the moment but I'll get a post up as soon as possible •n• It's the last week of school before my one week break so I've got like 8 assignments due haha :<
it's alright i'm sure we can understand that ^^

thank you for telling us, though!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to thank you all very much for taking part in my first (Technically second) RP I started on this site.
onion_head_2_13801_5003_image_7014.gif

Another reason for this post is to also get those who been inactive for awhile and try to get some interactions up and going, along with some planning.

But mainly I do want to thank you all, and to do that I like to know all your thoughts so far on the RP.

...I know this isn't much but it's pretty much all I can do at this point...
red-fox-emoticon-09.gif

Kishune said:

Hello everyone! I just wanted to thank you all very much for taking part in my first (Technically second) RP I started on this site.

Another reason for this post is to also get those who been inactive for awhile and try to get some interactions up and going, along with some planning.

But mainly I do want to thank you all, and to do that I like to know all your thoughts so far on the RP.

red-fox-emoticon-09.gif

As for the plot an idea, it's done quite well. But for IC I can't say. Haven't done much interaction wise but I'm hopping to change that!

I'vE GOT THE COMPUTER

AND MY HOLIDAY HAS STARTED HELLO OKAY ILL POST SOMETHING

Kishune said:

red-fox-emoticon-09.gif
So, yeah like Stone said, we haven't really made much progress in IC, but I think it's a really cool idea. I've seen other roleplays with similar concepts and can I say that we have much nicer and better roleplayers + gamemasters in this one, because honestly that is a really important thing in roleplays for me hA. I am terribly sorry for being rather inactive these few days but I read the rules, I'll get up a post ha ha :<

-EDIT-

okay so maybe I won't get a post up yet but by the end of today I swear

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone...Sorry for the absence. I also have some bad news too...We'll be loosing a few members today...The reason: haven't posted in over 2 weeks. I hate kicking members...but I made that rule for a reason. Inactive people kill RPs. I'm sad to see them go but hopefully we can get some new blood that get this RP going.

I hope this announcement brings the RP back to life. ^_^

Oh before I forget. I'll also be updating the FAQ with some information that some if not most need at this point, soon. I hope that helps! ^^

Below is the update to the FAQ. Please read them and keep them in mind for the RP. Thank you!

Question: How is mana used?

Answer: there are three ways to use mana. check in the spoiler below.

1. Magic, are primarily elemental (Light and dark are included). It can be used by all classes and veries depending on the race. the more intense the magic the more it consumes mana. but gestures doesn't use any mana, as long as it's not too flashy. (Heh joke)

2. Spells, are powerful magic that take up a lot of Mana and some time to perform. It's like advance magic, but only Mages and Necromancers can use them. This is also used for non elemental magic suck as time, space and gravity which are not part of regular magic.

There are levels with in spells that determine the amount of MP used up just like magics. I'll use the MP cost of a average level Mage/Necromancer would use up if they used any of the levels of spells. Beginners like the characters wouldn't be able to use them cause it consumes too much MP for them. (Characters should reach average level by the end of the first region)

Low Level Spells are passive spells such as teleportation or something like that and would take 15% of a average level mage's MP.

Mid level Spells are more heavy damage dealing. For example, having a massive flame take the shape of a massive dragon and have it attack an enemy or have a hail of sword shape light rain down from the sky and hit a cluster of enemies, would tack about 30-50% of a average level mage's MP.

High Level spells is like an overly powerful spell that will take a lot of time to cast. Something along the lines like black hole or something. and that cost 75-90% of a average level mage's MP.

3. Skills, are combination of magic/ability to a move/movement. (i.e. -Fires off an arrow of pure light that penetrates through targets- That is a basic attack mixed with light magic.) It usually won't consume much mana, but like magic the more intense the magic is in the combination, the more mana consumed. Only Mages and Necromansers can't us skills, but different titles can allow it and Necromancers' summons can use them.

Mana usage/consumption is up to the RPer of character. Just keep in mind how powerful the magic/spell may be and your character's current level. Also think of the MP and HP as percentage bars instead of having actual points.

I'll use the Warrior class as an example. A beginning Warrior class with a fire element '
magic' and he uses Fire on a goblin. He used about 5%-10% of his MP at his current level. If he used a magic like Fira or Firaga he would use up to 2-3 times more than that due to difference in power in the different magics. But for a Mage and Necromancer, the percentage be a lot lower for those magics, to maybe 1-2% for a simple Fire and doubling-tripling for Fira and Firaga.

Spells will take up will take up 5 times more than
Firaga. Firaga will take about 6% of a beginning mage's MP, but for a mid level spell that take 30% of a beginning mage's MP.

Question: How do you attain a Summon?

Answer: Necromancers will start out with a NPC summon at the start. But for other classes a summon can be attained through conjuring monster in some way or form (dependent on RPer who created say NPC), they can attain it through a special find and form a contract, or they can be a reword from a mission.

Question: How do you summon?

Answer: To summon a being you have to concentrate on the one you are trying to summon and call out their actual name and the summon will be brought to there side to aid. Summons will have their own HP and MP bars, and their own set of magic and Skills/Spells. If the Summon HP or MP run low the Owner can sacrifice their own to give to the Summon, or Dismiss then to rest/recharge on their own.

I guess I've waited long enough. If Stone doesn't post on our current rp before I get home (or tell me that you're going to post later at least if you don't have time to do it before 3:50 EST) I'll be looking for another partner to rp with even though I really enjoy the one with Stone(And I know you're still on RpNation you sneaky fennec fox (8)))

@StoneWolf18

RowdyPotato said:
I guess I've waited long enough. If Stone doesn't post on our current rp before I get home (or tell me that you're going to post later at least if you don't have time to do it before 3:50 EST) I'll be looking for another partner to rp with even though I really enjoy the one with Stone(And I know you're still on RpNation you sneaky fennec fox (8)))
@StoneWolf18
WAIT! DONT LEAVE MEEEEHHH! I have school so I'll post in a lill' bit.

StoneWolf18 said:
I'll post somethin' in a second. I have a three replies I gotta type up and this and another one are detailed >.<
Take your time, I'm eating my dinner even though its-actually its almost 5 so dinner is no longer sounding unreasonably early.

RowdyPotato said:
Take your time, I'm eating my dinner even though its-actually its almost 5 so dinner is no longer sounding unreasonably early.
-shrugs- I usually eat around 5 (Its 3:50 for me at the moment) I know people who eat around 10 ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back