• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game Over (OOC)

Blitzer Blitzer Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay

Sorry the post is short. Seems you guys are up while I'm asleep, so hopefully that doesn't hinder progress at all. And I'll be at school for the next eight or so hours, so my posts will generally seem lackluster or slow. Hope you two don't mind too much!

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn
Jason Bautista, he's a student, but maybe a barista. Sorry, saw the last name mentioned and couldn't help it..

Haha well he's got to pay for his girlfriend's gaming hobby somehow.

And Blitzer Blitzer , not sure if you misunderstood or not, but it was a head motion that Jason did. A tilt of the head, to be exact. Nothing big, so don't worry too much, but let me know if anything I write ends up being confusing.

Okay, but Jason's kinda one of these people who reads into movements. (I do that when I'm kind bored to so I know it) .

no problem. I'm pretty much having the same problem with my characters as well right now. I felt like I was reaching trying to have Austin get in to their conversation. ^^;
Well I'm all for getting into the game if you're ready to begin~ ^^

Kishune Kishune Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight I wish I could post more but I'm at a loss at what else to say.
no problem. I'm pretty much having the same problem with my characters as well right now. I felt like I was reaching trying to have Austin get in to their conversation. ^^;

I'm about the same. I'm not the best at dialogue and was struggling to come up with something. I feel like I'm merely having Gabriel ramble on.

As for the vote, I say we move into the game.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay IdeaLover IdeaLover SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Blitzer Blitzer

Hey I'll have the post where we will be moving on in the game some time tonight. Mind you it will be a very long post with a lot of information. Basically an Info dump. (Like most my post haven't been that already)

Also I will require to at least have control of your characters to move to one place to another so we can jump right into the game right after that post. Just to let you all know.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay IdeaLover IdeaLover SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Blitzer Blitzer

Hey I'll have the post where we will be moving on in the game some time tonight. Mind you it will be a very long post with a lot of information. Basically an Info dump. (Like most my post haven't been that already)

Also I will require to at least have control of your characters to move to one place to another so we can jump right into the game right after that post. Just to let you all know.
Here's to hoping I don't pass out before then! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back