• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game Over (OOC)

Yeah sorry, I'll get a post in Blitzer Blitzer Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay . I saw them when the most recent one was posted, but I wasn't home to get on my computer. I'm home now, so let me take a quick shower and I'll type something up for yall.

Hey Blitzer Blitzer , hope you don't mind, but I coded your dialogue as purple. I don't think you color coded your dialogue at all, and I needed to use a bit of that dialogue for my own post, so I did it myself. Don't think anyone snagged purple yet, so that's the one I went with. Of course, you're free to pick your own color. If I see you use anything else I'll edit my post to match, yeah?

Colour-coding is optional, but suggested. I tend to avoid it in any roleplay thread where it's not specifically mentioned due to personal preference.

Colour-coding is optional, but suggested. I tend to avoid it in any roleplay thread where it's not specifically mentioned due to personal preference.

Makes sense. I hardly use it either, but if I'm quoting someone else's dialogue then it helps to sort through which is what. Helps me at least, and I'm the one writing :P

Pettiness is great.

I'll try to post in a few, passed out after eating too much, and was frustrated with bbcode.

Pettiness is awesome, as long as it doesn't get overboard.

And if you need help with BBCode, I can help with the simple stuff. I'm sure Wolfy's got you covered, but just in case she's got her hands full and I'm free.

Neither was I asking for that. I'd just like for us to at least try to wait for the other person.

The comments made in the last 2/3rd of my post were primarily directed for Blitzer Blitzer , due to his character seeming to know more about gaming than SentinelSevn SentinelSevn 's character. So I'd say that's a good place to jump in.

So we'll go with for now, Blitzer, myself, Aceofspades0210 as the order. Can be changed as needed, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back