• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

SilverFlight

Tende altum, volare altius
Supporter

In the near future video game tech gets pushed to a whole new level: Virtual reality? Augmented reality? No. Howabout code gaining tangible, physical form?

The largest game companies in the world have created a space for this to happen: The AdR arenas. Additive reality (AdR) translates computer code into a form that can actually be felt. It has weight, it can do real damage. This new level of gaming attracted a massive following, and now, AdR matches are held against the best gamers in the world. AdR stadiums exist in almost every town in every country all across the world.

There’s one thing that’s always constant though? No matter what, AdR constructs cannot leave the arena.

Whiiich is why it was weird, when some of them did.

People saw it, but it was never reported on the news. An entire industrial block was leveled by a mysterious force on the outskirts of Chicago.

One month after that, Kuragi Tech, the leading company making AdR games and products announced an international gaming tournament. A massive multiplayer free for all where the best gamers in the world would compete for prizes and glory in the largest AdR arena in the world, in Tokyo, Japan.

The purpose of the tournament? Well, face value, it’s for publicity, money, fame. No expense was spared, and hundreds of people were selected, all costs paid, to travel to the competition.

For those that know about Chicago, however, they can’t help but wonder if the tournament might be a cover for something else…

This idea is inspired by a cartoon called Glitch Techs, and I like the idea so much I decided to make a slightly more hardcore version. Your characters will be gamers selected by Kuragi Tech to compete in their tournament at the start of the thread in hopes of being one of the top scoring players and win a butt-ton of loot. Each gamer has their own specific play style: from weapon mods and armour, to battle pets, environment augmentation or power boosts. The choice is yours. AdR arenas can manifest any single reality from any compatible game and there will be a myriad of different challenges waiting for the players in this tournament. I’ll basically be pulling inspiration from all the games out there to create the arcs and levels for this rp.

After the tournament? Well…I guess you’ll find out.

• Not too far in the near future, gaming has become a way of life. The technology now being produced has the ability to take tangible form in the real world. That being said, very few forms are actually permitted outside of the AdR arenas owned and run by the massive gaming companies that dominate global markets. VR projection is normal for communication, schooling and work. Most of the younger generations know at least a little coding. Computer technology has become so integrated, sometimes its hard to figure out what’s real and what’s just code.

A lot of schooling is now done in virtual modes, and faster, so school days are only about 4 hours long, and students are encouraged to teach and work together to pull the whole class through the material. The rest of the time if often spent honing practical skills, whatever skills: tech, science, sports, art, music, gaming. Students are allowed to create the lives they want rather than being forced into a mold and prepped for an industry. In most countries, virtual tech is very affordable, and companies like Kuragi offer free education programs along with gaming courses, so they always get the best pick of the talent coming into the pro gaming scene.

The AdR arenas

The AdR arena is where most of the training happens. Functionally, they are like sports arenas, with a central ring about the size of a football field, indoors and covered. There are smaller AdR rooms lining the outer ring of the structure and used for honing less-active skills, and for going through tutorials.

Kuragi Tech and other gaming companies

K-Tech logo.jpg
    These are some of the largest, wealthiest companies in the world. They are all international, have a lot of different divisions and are responsible for all the most popular game titles. They generally back at least one pro gamer team each and are extremely influential from a global perspective. Like, election-swaying influential.

Not all of the choices they make are ethical, but for the most part, Kuragi Tech at least has a very noble reputation, and most people can’t find too much fault. Kuragi is one of the leading developers of new gaming tech and has the most advanced AdR arenas in the world. Not all the companies are as squeaky clean. Some have rumours floating around that they employ hackers and cyber spies to 1-up their competition, but nothing sticks of course. They’re way too rich for that.

The crowds. You can see them through the tinted windows of the car K-Tech sent to collect you from the hotel. So many people, cheering, pressed up against the barriers, holding signs, covered in the colours of their favourite players.

In your hand you hold a small card. “Lounge 5” is written on it in large, blocky letters. It’s where you’re supposed to go.
The car pulls up to the carpet. K-Tech blue. The colour reflected in the blue of the clear sky, but it’s the last you’ll see of the day-lit sky today. The arena is closed but AdR can mimic daylight easily enough.

On either side of the barriers your fans start to chant. The building laid out before you, at the end of the blue-sky carpet is white, rounded at its edges, with more blue reflected in the windows. Behind that, looming like a black shadow is the dome of the arena. You’ve never seen one so big. It looks like a planet rising up from behind the white stone. That’s where it’s all going down.

Deep breath, no pressure.
Over the speaker, the announcer says your name.
Showtime.

*~*~*

Bee couldn’t seem to get her heart rate under control, but it was because she was nervous. Oh no. Bee was excited. Ecstatic really. She got to meet the best gamers in the world, she got to play against the best gamers in the world. Whatever way you looked at it this was going to be one of the best days ever. She was sure of it.
Bee had chosen a casual outfit for this little “blue carpet event” K-Tech had arranged. Ripped jeans, her K-Tech hoodie tied about her waist and a yellow T-shirt with the grinning head of Felix the Cat on its front.

Her mind wandered. She'd always wanted to come to Japan, it was a shame she didn't have time to see anything...yet. She made a note to drag any other players out with her after the match. Whatever the outcome, Bee was determined to make this trip amazing.

The car pulled up and she drew in a deep breath.
Keep smiling Bee she thought to herself, but it wasn’t necessary. Bee didn’t need prompting.
The grin that appeared when the crowd cheered was genuine and Bee couldn’t have stopped even if she wanted to. She waved and posed, signing as many books/controllers/photos as she could before her handler ushered her on. People were waving plush honey bees and one of them was even thrown at the player. Bee caught it and gave it a good squeeze.

Man, this was fun.
As Bee reached the top of the steps, she stopped at the doors to look back over the crowd. She gave one last wave, still holding onto the teddy and pulling it away from the handler when he tried to take it. This was hers now.

Bee. I calculate your room back home has precisely 0.83 cubic meters of space remaining for plush objects like this.”
The metallic voice sounded in her ear as her little AI’s construct body hovered beside her.
Oh you sound like dad Buzzy.” Bee dismissed the companion with a wave. “Just enjoy this!
“I am a computer, I do not experience joy.

Yeah, I’m still working on that bit of code bud. Hang in there.
Bee couldn’t wait to see the arena, but first she would have a chance to meet some of the players in the lounge she’d been assigned to. Lounge 5.
She made her way down a rounded corridor. Some of the lounges were already occupied, the players relaxing or gaming or psyching themselves up for the match. Bee had never played in a free for all this big before. It was probably going to be complete chaos at first. Awesome!
Oh! And here we are!” A large number 5 was painted in black on the door. Bee pressed the button on the side panel and the white glass slid aside with a woosh. Bee gasped.
It’s glorious.

The room was painted blue, with white furniture that included a long L couch, bookshelves with classic Kuragi titles, a pristine glass coffee table and mounted on the wall, the largest flatscreen Bee had ever seen. It was nearly floor to ceiling and the length of almost half the whole room. On the other half?

A full kitchen complete with tons of snacks and a frozen yoghurt machine?! Pinch me.
The counters were underlit with blue neon and aluminum-framed chairs sat at a short bar counter sectioning the kitchen off from the rest of the room.

There was a very short pause before Buzz chimed in.
“I am not able to pinch you—”
Shhhh, it’s okay Buzzy.

Bee wasted no time in crossing the white line that marked the threshold, throwing her bag down and helping herself to the frozen yoghurt, waiting for the other players assigned to her lounge to show.

kase9187 kase9187 Mirai-chan Mirai-chan FiveElemental FiveElemental Togy Togy Tiguidi Tiguidi Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead Goonfire Goonfire animegirl20 animegirl20 Nellancholy Nellancholy

Annie had managed to arrive just minutes before Bee did. She had a huge cup of yogurt and was idly eating it when Bee came in. She gave a wave from the couch, mouth full of yogurt.

She was wearing a more formal version of her normal outfit... but only just. Basically just a dark blue skirt and white button up rather than just a tee. She had a satchel with several enamel buttons, several of which were recognizable. The XCOM logo, the Witcher amulet, the Final Fantasy 10 symbol that Jecht had, and the portal icon for Splitgate.

She swallowed her mouthful of Yogurt. "Morning. I'm Annabelle. You can call me Annie. I'm your top tier exosuit consultant on call today. We've come to talk to you about your mech's extended warranty."

SilverFlight SilverFlight Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Togy Togy Goonfire Goonfire Tiguidi Tiguidi Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead animegirl20 animegirl20 Nellancholy Nellancholy

Rubrem Let out a sigh as he was wearing a Blue colored jacket with a few pin, which was fornite, Fnaf, Call of duty and Also A pin of Sword art online on the back of the jacket, which was worn over his hoodie and The hood is over his hair, and was wearing blue sweatpants. He's been invited to play against the Other top Players in The world, to be honest, he was excited, and to the point where he didn't even fight with his older Thomas nor had to suffer the consequences for his mangas Being destroyed. Rubrem knew he was going to be here, besides the fact his family owns the Opposing company, but he didn't care.

"Mr, Jace We're Arriving here shortly."his driver said. Rubrem nodded."thanks, TImothy."He said. The car halted to a stop and he stepped out Seeing people smiling and cheering his name, Rubrem waved back happily with a smile, But soon afterward he headed inside Taking Steps as he looked at his card."Hmmm....."he said. Rubrem's Phone ringed and he picked it up, realizing it was the youngest brother Edward."Oh hey edd."He said. "Big bro! I'm happy your in the tournament!"He said congratulating him. Rubrem smiled a bit.

"Thanks edd, are you gonna watch the game?"He asked. Edd made a happy sound."YES! I WOULD! Big brother Thomas and Matthew are going to watch as well!"Edd informed. Rubrem Grinned as soon arrived at the door."Thanks for telling me little bro I'll promise this will be a Great Show to put on and talk to you later."He said. "Bye and good luck!" he said. Rubrem slid the door open, just to face Two girls and a hologram."Hello I'm rubrum, "he said With his Russian accent and looking at them. The Hazel-haired Teenager then took a seat on a chair and Grabbed some Cola to drink as he took his hood off, Revealed his Horn shaped cowlicks.

Last edited:
NeilFace.pngThe first reaction Linguine had -like always, was to slightly lower his gaze and hide his hands in his hoodie’s pockets. A part of being pro he greatly disliked was all the attention one got from fans. He just wanted to play video games, dammit! If only tournaments like this one were doable online…

’At least someone’s happy.’ Glancing up, he noticed his teammate Bee’s energetic strides in front of him, obviously basking in the crowd’s atmosphere. Well, no problem! Bee would get everyone’s attention and- Linguine squinted his eyes when he noticed a number of signs held by fans with pictures of actual linguine noodles on them. “Motherf-” He shook his head, trying to hide a small grin. Maybe that wasn’t so bad after all.

The instant Linguine entered the lounge, he gave a quick scan of the room, looking for the most comfortable-looking chair or sofa to sit on. “Mine, mine, mine…”, he softly let out, letting himself fall on the couch.

Covering a yawn, his eyes slowly went to each player currently in the room. He recognized a few of them and unfortunately, it meant things weren’t going to be as easy as he thought.

SilverFlight SilverFlight kase9187 kase9187 Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Togy Togy Goonfire Goonfire Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead animegirl20 animegirl20 Nellancholy Nellancholy FiveElemental FiveElemental

Jason Ortega
cc022e7f67f054e64cf1af43a3d45b9a.jpg

SilverFlight SilverFlight Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Togy Togy Goonfire Goonfire Tiguidi Tiguidi kase9187 kase9187 animegirl20 animegirl20 Nellancholy Nellancholy

Jason stood outside the living quarters. He took a deep breath, inhaling his cigarette. He had never been to Japan before. The games he played were all American made, so he never really had to leave America to compete. However, this was an interesting little experiment for him. His handler was standing nervously beside him. People on the streets were looking him over as though he was a monster. To be fair, not many people in this country were his height. He towered over most people in this nation. It didn't seem to bother him at all actually. He didn't really care what other people thought about him. There were only two people that he genuinely cared about pleasing. His father and his girlfriend. A few people were taking pictures as they knew exactly who he was. There wasn't many people in his realm of gaming that could be considered famous. He was one of the few. Of course, he didn't really mind, but it was a bit odd. On the way here he had seen his image on a billboard, declaring him as a participant in this tournament. It was one of those fancy monitor billboards, so it showed everything about him. All of his stats and even his physical build. It was interesting to say the least.

Taking another long drag, he exhaled the smoke as he tossed the cigarette butt away. Starting to walk into the living quarters. Walking to the door, he ignored everyone. Most people wouldn't have talked to him anyways. He wasn't exactly the norm around here. When he finally reached the door, he took a moment to prepare himself. He had no clue who was on this team at all. It was something new. Normally, he had absolutely no idea who was on the other side of an avatar. His games just didn't allow for that. Now, he was going to be able to really get a hold on who his teammates were in exactly how he could take care of them. Taking another deep breath to calm his nerves, he opened the door.

Given his immense stature, he ducked down and stepped inside the room. He looked about at the random people in the room. So these were his teammates. He couldn't really think of anything to say about them. Of course he would get to know them a bit better later on, but for now they were just people that he would be playing with. Just as he was about to say something, his piercing, crimson eyes landed on a familiar face. Without saying a word, he stepped towards the small, very familiar person. Once he was right in front of her he reached his hand out. His strong, rough hands gently touched her cheek "It's been a while Annie. How have you been?" His thumb gently caressed her cheek. It seemed a bit unnatural. Or at least supernatural. The way such gentle movements came out of someone who looked so imposing. It was a special type of contact that was reserved only for the people he loved. Annie, being his girlfriend of a year and a half, was provided this amenity.

Annie saw Jason enter the room and smiled. The two had met around the time both got a sponsorship by Infernal, and had become a couple a while after. When they moved off to go back home, they'd kept in touch for Long Distance.

She looked up at him and held his hand on her cheek. "Dummy. I told you to get here early. You missed my telemarketer bit. Now lean down so I can kiss you. You're still too dang tall."

Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead

"You guys wrote an X Reader fanfic?" Czecho asked the phone in his hand incredulously, stuffing his mouth with strawberry flavored kit kats-Japan just had weird shit like that-with no common decency or shame whatsoever. "My own flesh and blood wrote an X Reader fanfiction?"

"Ironically!" The oldest of his four sisters, Anastasiya, shouted from where she was struggling with the other three to stay visible in the frame of the facetime call. The screen could maybe fit the image of two of his sisters, but the four of them were fighting tooth and nail to keep the camera on them. "It was a joke, it's supposed to make fun of, like, fanfiction and the desperrration of fans to gain the attention of ikons! We didn't take it serrriously."

Ana had spoken slowly during her entire spiel, since all four of his sisters were still in the process of learning how to speak English and only just learned how to carry a conversation in the language a few months ago. Out of the four, her pronunciation was easily the worst, but she knew the most words in English. She rolled the r's too much and all her c's sounded like k's.

"Wow. Really powerful message there, can we change the subject? I just realized I'd rather talk about literally anything else" Czecho muttered through a mouthful of chocolate, his own Ukrainian accent, much subtler than his sisters' but still prevalent, on full display.

"Vhat's Yaponiya like?" Svetlana asked, his youngest sister at the age of twelve. She was smaller than the other girls and was thus easily kicked out of the view of the camera, leaving the only thing Czecho could see of her being a few stuck up frizzy hairs from her head peeking into the view of the camera. She'd meant to ask what Japan was like, but being the youngest of the four she didn't quite understand specific words like Japan in English and had defaulted to speaking in Ukranian.

"Like I told you yesterday, weird and small. Very small. I've banged my head on another three door frames since the last call."

"But Vhat's it like today?" Svetlana asked again, insistent.

"Moist. Very moist. It's uncomfortably humid, to the point that water forms in my boots when I go outside." Looking out the window of his car, Czecho cursed and sat up in the backseat. "I'll have to call you guys back, I'm pulling up to the blue carpet now. Tell mom I love her, Svetlana, you've always been my favorite, oh, and if I find out that X Reader fanfiction is about me I'm gonna catch the next flight back to Kyiv and kill all four of you myself."

His second oldest sister, Nataliya, coughed uncomfortably.

"You-" Czecho said, stunned momentarily at the horrifying thought that people would be able to read that, "You didn't, right? I was joking, you didn't actually do that, did you?"

Alla, his second youngest sister, launched herself across the room, grabbed the phone they used to call him, and must have hung up because his screen went black a second later, leaving Czecho with a deep sense of dread about what he'd find if he Googled himself.

His handler knocked on his window a second later, causing Czecho to put the incident on the back burner of his mind momentarily and exit the car. The second he pushed the door outward, the unmuffled roaring of the crowd hit him full force. It felt like walking past a jet engine, with hundreds of people looking directly at him. It felt weird as all hell, but Czecho was nothing if not confident. Czecho signed autographs as he walked, signing hats, T-shirts, a book about him he didn't know existed, and merchandise he was pretty sure he wasn't getting royalty checks from.

Over the cheering of the crowd welcoming him and the other ADR gamers, one stood out.

"Dev'yanosto p'yatʹ khvylyn!"

It sounded like gibberish to just about everyone else in the crowd, mostly consisting of Japanese and English speakers, but to Czecho it was a phrase that brought the widest, dopiest grin to his face.

"Khto skazav, shcho!?" Czecho shouted in his native language, giving the biggest smile he possibly could. A man and their son were in the front row near the carpet a little ways behind him, waving towards him and speaking in Ukrainian. Overjoyed, Czecho sprinted back to the pair. "Vy dva ukrayintsi?"

Beaming at Czecho was a boy who couldn't have been more than fourteen, wearing a white and purple hat almost identical to the one Czecho was wearing. "My ye!"

Laughing, Czecho knelt down at head height with the boy, who in turn took off their hat and presented it to Czecho. Taking it, Czecho drew his signature in neat writing on the front of the cap.
"Vy pryyikhaly syudy z Ukrayiny?" Czecho received a nod from the father and son. Smiling even wider, Czecho took off his own hat and presented both it and the pen to the boy. "Mozhna otrymaty tviy avtohraf?"

To his credit, the boy tried not to look overjoyed as they none too elegantly scribbled their first name "Leonevchky" on the front of his hat. Czecho had just enough time to grab the hat and pen from the boy before his handler bodily hauled him away. Czecho dragged his feet, blowing kisses to the crowd and waving to anyone he saw as he was dragged away and into the building. He clutched the hat firmly to his head the entire time, unwilling to part with it.

After only momentarily getting lost in the building, Cezcho waltzed into Lounge 5, hat still sporting the fourteen-year-old's clumsy autograph. Throwing a peace sign to the people already present and a nod of recognition towards Rubrem, Czecho strode straight for the fridge. Claiming an entire gallon of Orange juice for himself, he spun to face the others while leaning against the counter, shooting them all an easy smile.

"Khtosʹ tut rozmovlyaye ukrayinsʹkoyu?" Czecho waited expectantly. "No? No one? Figures."

Nellancholy Nellancholy SilverFlight SilverFlight Tiguidi Tiguidi Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead kase9187 kase9187 Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Goonfire Goonfire animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
Sibylla's breath barely changed as she stepped out of the limo. She didn't usually do limos, but this wasn't much different from the kind of environment she usually found herself in. Being in the spotlight came naturally to her, and sharing it...well, that wasn't a problem either. Helios hovered by her, the rotor drone's legs retracted as its camera remained trained on her. She put her hands in the pockets of her letterman jacket, chosen specifically to contrast with the cocktail dress and wedge heels she'd picked for the occasion.

She didn't miss a beat as she stepped onto the red carpet, most of her fans already following along on both the event's public livestream as well as her personal channel coming from Helios. As such, her audience was probably slightly underrepresented in the crowd, though there were quite a few present with the distinctive yellow and red storm cloud on their jackets, on scarves or watches, or on sturdy but cheap plastic pendants. ("Gotta have SOMETHING that's affordable for the peasants," she'd once said behind closed doors.)

For those particularly passionate fans, Sibylla narrowed her eyes, flashing them a sharp grin like a wolf baring its teeth. The kind of smile her opponents tended to see just before taking a blast of flame or a storm of lightning to the head. This, naturally, worked them up into a mass of cheering and applause.

The chirpy voice of Nari, the interviewer from Tactical Reload (apparently a web publication covering the shooter esports scene) continued, feeding into Sibylla's earpiece. "Whoa, now that's quite the response you're getting. How about you let us in on what you're going to show your adoring fans today? What you're going to show your competitors, even?"

As Sibylla walked up the carpet, looking nonchalant and at perpetual ease, she weighed her options.

>Same as always.

Well, that was correct, but definitely boring. It's not like she didn't vary her tactics, but she always carried the same...attitude. Why have to deal with things like leading and bullet drop when you could nullify those obstacles, right?

Same as always.
>I'll hang back and watch the opposition before I make my move.

As much as intel mattered, she wasn't one to stay still. Her fans knew she liked to play it fast as hell, and Helios provided all the support she needed. What could she say, then...

Same as always.
I'll hang back and watch the opposition before I make my move.
>They'll know who hit them.

Yes, that would work.

"Nari, if you've been following me like you said you do, you know that shock and awe are natural parts of my vocabulary." The small microphone fitted close to her head picked up every part of her statement despite the general commotion, especially the edge of condescension in her voice. It didn't answer the question directly, but it played to her audience, and that was what mattered. "Whoever I'm up against, they'll know just who hit them, and they won't be able to do a thing about it."

"Haa..." Nari was probably nodding in appreciation as Sibylla entered the building, giving a bit more of a polite nod and a raised hand that clearly said "walk, don't talk. Do your job." to the attendant that came to guide her to the waiting room.

"Blixt..." Nari continued. "...what about your opposition today? Any of the players you think will be a problem?"

"Problems? Ha!" Sibylla chuckled. "No one lives life without problems. But I've never met one I didn't solve. I hear a couple of them like to sit back, size people up before doing anything. I say size doesn't matter. By the time they're looking up from their spreadsheets I'll be right behind them. Or above them. Or right in their faces."

"Now that's the attitude we've come to know and love!" Nari's laughter seemed a little nervous. "Looks like we're almost done here. Anything you want to say to your fans?"

"Oh, of course." Her brash expression softened for a moment. "Stay beautiful, lovelies. Bahahaha!" She couldn't help laughing at her deliberate change in tone, and her fans probably would as well.

"Oh, you stay beautiful too, Blixt. This is Nari Chettiar with Tactical Reload, signing off."

And with that, a beep from Sibylla's earpiece signaled the end of the call. She waved her hand in front of Helios' lens, the AR interface picking up her gesture and pausing the livestream as she stepped into the waiting room.

"Khtosʹ tut rozmovlyaye ukrayinsʹkoyu?" One of the other participants waiting there asked. Apparently, he didn't like the answer, or the lack thereof.

"Nej, men jag pratar svenska." Sibylla quipped as she took a seat and Helios hovered close with a notification of an email from Ingrid. Office, not personal email. Of course. "Mark as read." She muttered.

As though just noticing the presence of the others, she spared a glance for the guy in a hoodie and glasses. "You seem chill. First time?"

Tiguidi Tiguidi Togy Togy

"Whoa, you're THE Annie." Bee grinned. She raised her cup of frozen yoghurt as if she were toasting the other player.
"Cheers. Don't let the other players smoke you before I get a shot."
kase9187 kase9187

Another player came in then too. This one was younger, and Bee recognized his signature hairstyle.
"You're like, one of the best snipers out there." Bee marveled.
"Man, competition's serious today. My name's Cody, but you can call me Bee."
Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

One of her own teammates was the next to appear. Bee had trained with him often, but they had taken different flights to this event.
"Heeey 'Guine!" Bee called, shrugging in an apologetic gesture to the others. "He likes comfy things, but don't let his attitude fool you, this guy's pretty tough."
Tiguidi Tiguidi

Bee watched the massive tank main enter the room, his tenderness towards Annie a surprising contrast to his appearance.
"Awww, you guys are adorable."
kase9187 kase9187 Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead

The next to enter actually stumped Bee. She didn't know who he was. She couldn't even tell what language he was speaking though it sounded slavic to her ears.
"Is that from one of your fans?" She pointed to the hat with a grin. "That's really sweet. I'm Bee. What's your name Orange Juice?"
Togy Togy

Blixt she did know, and apparently sh was able to answer the slavic player perfectly. Bee was a bit sorry she hadn't taken more language classes in school.
"Whaaaat I'm sharing a lounge with Blixt? Wicked cool."
Nellancholy Nellancholy

Bee's eyes fell to the odd white line snaking its way around the edge of the room. She wondered what it was for, then she had an idea to test it. Bee took out her phone and looked for a connection. She tapped it a few times, spooking frozen yoghurt into her mouth without glancing at it.

It took only a few moments, and suddenly several things flickered, pixels appearing out of thin air to collect into a number of different forms. They were cats, from a popular kitten collector game. They mewled and rolled and batted shoelaces.
"This room is AdR enabled!" Bee cried ecstatically. She grabbed one of the construct cats and squeezed it happily. It was toned in three pastel colours.
"Oh Sorbet! We are reunited again!"

Annie knew most of the people in the room, she wasn't anything if not ready for what was going on. Some of the people here were okay, but some rubbed her the wrong way. But she was absolutely going to love teaming up with Jason again after so long. "I don't plan on getting taken out that easily." She quipped to Bee.

However, when Bee figured out the room was AdR enabled, she immediately flipped out her phone and tapped it a few times... and a black box appeared on the table in front of her. She smiled and tapped it, the box forming a swarm and making a large mech suit in an open space, taken apart as to not clip through the ceiling. The mech was mostly a shiny white and silver with blue highlights and energy cables, giving it a nice futuristic look, which is what she aimed for.

"Nice. Nanosuit seems to be working well enough. Recall." She held out her hand and the mech disassembled into a swarm again and gathered into her hand, becoming a sort of handheld remote. There were no buttons, just a rectangular shape that she clipped onto her belt.

Jace looked at Anne and Jason and let out a gag, this guy didn't like romance and he looked around seeing some top players he was going to play against and he smiled that he was known as the best Sniper."Well, That's to hear, but i won't go easy on you."He said."But feel free to call me Jace once the Competition is over."He said. but once bee said the Thing is ADR Enabled, He tapped his phone and A Purple monster appeared from his monster tamer game and he picked him up."Well, i'm glad I get to have my little monster with me."He said with a small smile. "Ой, как приятно снова тебя обнять!"He said in Russian giving his monster pet a belly rub.

NeilFace.pngThe lounge slowly got filled as more and more people entered, every one of them catching Linguine’s eye as he ran a quick analysis to see what he’d be up with.

Right off the bat, it seemed that two of them; Annie and… uh, big guy, were a thing. Guess that meant these two had a load of experience playing together. Good enough for him! Just… as long as they didn’t get too sappy in front of everyone. Linguine’s back slightly shuddered at the thought.

"Khtosʹ tut rozmovlyaye ukrayinsʹkoyu?"

… Ukrainian? Tilting his head to the side, Linguine saw Czecho make his way inside and introduce everyone to his first language. ’We’re a bunch of people from all around the world, why’re you so disappointed we don’t understand…?’, was the first thought that came to his head. Still, the Canadian let out a sigh; before taking the flight, he had taken the liberty to do some research on the people who were confirmed to be going to the tournament and ended up finding an… interesting piece of written work about Akramian_95 on the internet -obviously a meme work, but those were the best to read anyway. Of course, he deeply regretted doing so.

That aside, the blond perked up when someone -Blixt, if he remembered correctly, directly addressed him. “Hm? Ehh, more or less, I guess? Not my first tournament but this one is a bit bigger than the the others I’ve been in.”, he replied with a shrug. “What about you? You seem confident.”

“Yooo…!”
, he responded to Bee, lifting a hand in a peace sign, further proving her words by burying himself even more in the sofa, now laying completely on his back. What did catch his attention was the fact that the room was AdR enabled. The reason why escaped him, though. Oh well, at least they’d be able to destroy the room if they wanted to! Of course, many didn’t waste any time in showing off some of their constructs -Annie’s mech and creatures summoned by Bee and Jace, for example. Figures.

Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead kase9187 kase9187 Togy Togy Nellancholy Nellancholy SilverFlight SilverFlight Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Goonfire Goonfire animegirl20 animegirl20 FiveElemental FiveElemental

"That's that and this is this."
A moment passed by before another vehicle rolled up to the blue carpet, a similar vehicle to the rest rolled up, the door sliding open, as a tall individual in a black business suit exited out of the vehicle, their face, covered by a pitch black mask similar to that of a onyx, rotating their head, scanned around, as the crowd stayed silent for a moment, before a half hearted cheer came from the crowd. As the announcer responded to this new development.

"I uh... A mysterious newbie has entered the Arena! How will this wildcard change the course of this tournament!" The announcer in a desperate attempt to hype up the crowd, the attempt was sucessful, as the previously half-hearted hype transformed into an ecctatic cheer.

He pressed on, walking down the blue carpet, wielding a briefcase in his right hand, left hand in his pocket, posture straight. Casually strolling passed, as an aura of confidence radiated off of him, showing that he belonged. Passing by the the fans of differing streamers and pro gamers, a few studying him with intense curiousity, trying to figure out if he was a famous streamer in a a disguise, or a up and coming pro-gamer.

Most of them, moved on, waiting to see if the next player that walked the carpet was someone they recognized or adored.

It was not surprising however, as he does not stream, or keep an active social media. Keeping his activity in the complete dark, a difficult task to in this age of being constantly connected, yet he has managed to do so.

As the masked individual kept moving, trying to pass by prospective individuals betting on him gaining fame during this event. Until he was stopped by a reporter.

"Hello! I'm with Additive News! Can I get a comment before you enter the Arena?" A microphone was shoved into his face, as he knew immediately that the reporter would not let up unless he made a comment.

The shadowy individual looked at the reporter, and leaned towards the reporter as his words echoed into the microphone.

"It's a hot day today, so stay hydrated."

As he quickly continuing down the carpet in silence after confusing the reporter with his mundane comment, as he entered the Arena.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Roland wandered into a bathroom stall, getting out of sight from the public, as he took his mask off, and tucked it away in his suitcase. All that remained was an average looking man in a business suit. Roland readjusted his tie, and placed his free hand in his pants pocket, slouching down in a more relaxed pose. As he exited the bathroom, checking if anyone was around.

As he hauled his way to his assigned lounge. Nobody taking a second glance at him, until he reached a black door labeled with the number five. The same number to the card he was given.

"Twenty minutes left, hope everyone here is prepared and raring to go!" An unremarkable man in a black suit exclaimed as he entered the lounge, his eyes scanning the tournament contestants and his new teammates. Many of which, he recognized clearly.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Togy Togy Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Tiguidi Tiguidi Nellancholy Nellancholy kase9187 kase9187 Goonfire Goonfire Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
9542FD6E-CD91-48BE-8A0F-01319735DE92.jpeg Among the last to walk the blue carpet would be the (in)famous AcidReign. It wasn’t a popularity issue; he just happened to be at the rear of the procession. No stranger to showing off, he was preparing to give his fans their money’s worth, both in gameplay and theatrics. He glanced in the tiny mirror of a makeup compact to make sure his contacts were seated correctly. He was blemish-free today, fortunately; no concealer was needed. Once assured his high-maintenance look was... well, maintained... he pivoted his legs in preparation for his handler opening the door.

It came seconds later. The limo door opened and he slid out, his landing punctuated with a twirl that flicked the tails of his deep magenta scarf behind him, revealing the Grim Dark logo on the t-shirt he wore over his AdR suit. Grim Dark... the game that made him famous. Now, the brutal Comet Interactive was a major part of his life and a generous backer.

Reign thoroughly enjoyed the roar of the crowd. He waved to the excited spectators, his grin radiant. With his handler and security closing in behind him, he had no time for autographs, so he settled for outpacing them so he didn’t feel smothered. He bowed for those holding up signs with his acid drop logo; they were the ones that made this fun. Before he entered the arena, he turned back one last time with an impish smirk to blow a kiss and wink. He finally disappeared into the building, leaving the fans in an uproar.

Inside, there were screens in almost every hallway, featuring player details in English and Japanese. Reign couldn’t help whipping out his phone and searching Foogle for some of the others. He thumbed through the results, stopping upon seeing ‘x reader’ fanfiction of a certain someone, which was rapidly earning thousands of views. He cringed while skimming over the wild ride. Oh, the horror of crazed fans... “Hope nobody’s writing this stuff about me,” he said to himself as his eyes flickered up to the ‘Lounge 5’ sign.

Peeking in at first, Reign could tell Lounge 5 was the ritz—like nothing Reign he seen before. “Okay, not to be that guy, but who is utterly hyped for this?” he interjected while waltzing in with his arms raised. His faint accent was evident; he spoke great English, as though he had started learning at a young age. The AdR kittens rolling around only broadened his beam.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Tiguidi Tiguidi Togy Togy kase9187 kase9187 Nellancholy Nellancholy Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead animegirl20 animegirl20 FiveElemental FiveElemental

“Okay, not to be that guy, but who is utterly hyped for this?”

Yes, of course HE was here. She knew OF AcidReign, even if she didn't know him. Showy guy, a little too big for his britches. His playstyle though...area control, debuffs, the kind of thing that would need a slightly bigger brain to take apart. Having him on her side would be a great force multiplier, but right now they'd be competing against each other...and she wasn't too worried, really. She might give him the time of day later, but not just yet.

Instead, she turned back towards Linguine, shrugging nonchalantly. "Of course I'm confident. You don't get to a place like this by being uncertain. Or modest. You just tell yourself that and you'll be fine. Unless, of course...you run into me in the arena." She let that hang for a moment, before Bee conjured up a mass of cats. Yes, of course the room was AdR enabled. But why? The press generally wasn't allowed directly into places like this, so it was probably mainly meant for participants to do any last minute calibrations. Or more likely, some preliminary dick waving.

"Hey, watch this." She gave Linguine a little nod. With a wave of her finger, Helios extended its legs and landed, retracting its rotors. In the AdR environment, it appeared to morph and shift, turning into a sleek white cat. Without so much as another word, it slinked over to where Bee was, blending in with the other cats. It looked different enough from the cats from the app, but...

Tiguidi Tiguidi SilverFlight SilverFlight

17c3d709ca35bf582b708c623bf9bc3f.jpg
FwPCMH_movie1-BD_art_gallery-09-Kujou_Hikari_casual_clothes (1).png
Keila sat in the car waiting for her turn to finally walk the carpet. She looked out the window watching all the fans, she wonder how many here were fans of her. Keila had actually been really excited to be doing this tournament. Firstly she thought it be fun to be able to compete with the best of the best plus she was in freaking Japan so many things she wanted to go see and check out but....she might not get the chance. Her parents had very high expectations of her and basically if she didn't do good enough for their liking she basically wasn't allowed to do any of things she wanted. She sighed as the nerves sent in then suddenly she shook her head. "No way I'm going to let this get me down. Of course I'll do a good job! Just got have confidence and stay focus and I'll win this!"

Finally it was her turn this was so weird for her she wasn't really a nervous person but right now she could feel a bunch of butterflies in her stomach. She looked down at her clothes, she wondered if she was dressed alright. Finally she stepped out of the car and she did she heard the crowd go cheer. "Look it's Luminous!" Someone called out. Keila looked out at the crowd as she walked on to the carpet and she waved as she saw some fans holding up signs. The longer she was there the more her butterflies went away. "She looks so much sweeter in real life." Keila heard someone say. "Yeah I heard she's totally different person in game its kind of scary.....I can't wait to see her in action!" Keila always had mixed feelings about her reputation but her parents convinced her not to worry about it as long as she won that was all that mattered.

Keila made it into the building after signing a fan's shirt she went inside the building. "Let's see....Lounge 5 I think." Once found the room she stood in front for the door. They were all probably adults. "I'll be fine." She said to herself with a firm nod. She then smiled determinedly. "Right then." She opened the door and went inside. The room was pretty cool but she was more interested with the people in it. She looked around and recognized some faces. One of the guys looked to be a teenager...a older teen but still a teen. So they made her feel good. Maybe they could be friends. But then her eyes landed on a particular figure in the room. Her eyes widened. "......." She stood there in silence then suddenly with great speed she was standing in front of Czecho. She was a huge fan maybe his biggest. She stared up at him all wide eyed and excited she doing everything she could not scream and start jumping up and down. Suddenly she started speaking really. "I can't believe it! I didn't know you were in the tournament. I'm Keila a huge fan can I get selfie!!!??" She then pulled out her phone and looked at him excitedly.
SilverFlight SilverFlight kase9187 kase9187 Mirai-chan Mirai-chan FiveElemental FiveElemental Togy Togy Tiguidi Tiguidi Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead Goonfire Goonfire Nellancholy Nellancholy

About to drink straight from the jug of OJ, Czecho stopped once he was mentioned. "What? Oh, yeah, got lucky enough to get THE Leonevchky to sign my hat", Czecho said, radiating pride. Truthfully, Leonevchky really was just a 14-year-old fan, but Czecho liked selling his fans big.

When AcidReign, hypeman that he was, asked who was pumped, Czecho enthusiastically pumped his OJ jug into the air with an exaggeratedly loud 'whoo!'. Next came in Roland, announcing the time they had left, but Czecho thought he'd look stupid trying to top his already over-enthusiastic cheer so he shot the guy a thumbs up instead. The OJ jug, still in the air and uncapped, spilled down and onto his shirt, causing the man to silently curse in Ukrainian as he gazed sadly at his ruined OJ. The shirt was ruined too, but that didn't really matter.

Upon Bee activating the ADR system however, he became almost comically excited at the appearance of the digital cats. "Holy shhhhiiii-" he had to keep it PG, his agent would have his ass if a video got out of him cursing, "-iiiiz." Nice save. "Is this your save file? How do you have so many!?" Czecho said, almost drinking straight from his jug of orange juice before realizing he had to at least act like he was the adult he was pretending to be. Finding a tall glass, he poured the OJ in quickly, ditched the jug, and darted across the room to the conglomeration of cats.

Chugging his entire glass of OJ down in one gulp in a frankly horrifying display of zero self-control with one hand, he used his other to scratch one of the digital cats under the ears, clearly delighted. Czecho was a fan of the game they were from, always having wanted a cat but never being able to adopt one due to the fact he was allergic to them. The game was the closest he'd ever get to owning one.

Blissfully covered in a horde of cats, Czecho almost shot into the air like one when a preteen seemingly materialized directly in front of him.

"Lyuba mama-Where'd you come fro-?"

"I can't believe it! I didn't know you were in the tournament. I'm Keila, a huge fan, can I get selfie!!!??"

She spoke so quickly it sounded like a single word before whipping out her phone to present towards him. They wanted a selfie from him? First of all, he was flattered any kid thought he was cool enough to take a selfie with because really the highest measure of being cool was if a kid thought you were, and second of all, awww.

Laughing, the cats clinging to him shook as he took a knee next to the girl and gently took their phone. He respected people's phones to the utmost degree, handling them like newborn babies. In a perfect world, everyone would have that mindset, but alas, world peace would not be had in Czecho's lifetime.

"Yeah, of course you can!" Czecho said, beaming as he readied the camera. "Are you that American divchyna participating in the tournament?" Czecho asked, curious as he lined up the camera, laying down his cup of OJ and using the freed hand to give a thumbs up to the camera.

"I'm impressed, I never could've done something like that at thirteen," Czecho said, genuine as he beamed into the camera and got both him, Keila, the Orange Juice stain on his shirt, and the cats covering him into the frame for the selfie.

With a muted flash, the picture was taken. Grinning, he lowered the phone. Again, there was no bigger compliment than a kid thinking you were cool. That was a major ego boost right there, better not let that get to his head.

"Be sure to email that to me, I'd like a copy for myself," Czecho asked, handing the phone back to Keila. There wasn't even smudge left on the screen.

FiveElemental FiveElemental animegirl20 animegirl20 SilverFlight SilverFlight Goonfire Goonfire

Last edited:
Jason Ortega
cc022e7f67f054e64cf1af43a3d45b9a.jpg

SilverFlight SilverFlight Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Togy Togy Goonfire Goonfire Tiguidi Tiguidi kase9187 kase9187 animegirl20 animegirl20 Nellancholy Nellancholy animegirl20 animegirl20 FiveElemental FiveElemental

It was honestly a bit surreal. He knew that Annie was also sponsored by Infernal Studios, but he wasn't sure that she was going to be a part of this. It was still nice to see her, it was just a bit of a shock. He had missed her in the months that they had been apart. Seeming to drown out everything that was going on around him. The first bit of emotion to show on his face was a smirk at how excited she was to try out deploying her nano suit inside of the room. It was definitely a bit more hilarious than he thought it would be. However, there was a kiss that she was still waiting for.

Over the time that he had been dating her, he realized that she sometimes just needed to feel like she was in charge. It was hilarious honestly, but he knew that it was something that she needed. With that being said, he also like to remind her just how small she was at times like this. Leaning down, he placed his arm underneath her, lifting her up so she was sitting on his arm. It honestly looked like it took no effort from him at all. In this position, he had her held up, looking into his eyes. It made it very clear the drastic size difference, but he still needed to allow her to feel like she was in control.

His crimson eyes gazed around, then fell back onto hers "The kiss is yours. If you still want it." There was an odd charm to the way that he spoke. His outside was so cold and distant, even to his girlfriend, but it was attractive in a way. Of course he planned to do a full work over of his gear, but he knew if she didn't get that kiss she asked for, he would never hear the end of it. It would be a real hamper on him preparing all of his equipment.

Annie seemed to be unfazed by Jason lifting her up, and she leaned over to peck him on the cheek. "Like thats a question." She caressed his cheek and ruffled his hair a bit.
Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead

She saw the excited newcomer come in and was a little relieved at the more positive energy that entered the room. Someone who was excited about this was going to be a different challenge from a cocky player.
animegirl20 animegirl20 Goonfire Goonfire

However, just because Jason was here and he was being her big bulky dork didn't mean she wasn't observant. She saw Helios slip in and kept an idle eye on it before calling to Bee. "Hey... Bee, was it? Those cats sure are cute. What are their names?"
SilverFlight SilverFlight Nellancholy Nellancholy

She also spotted Roland, noting his tall dark posture. Rather silent, this guy. She waved to him to see if she got a response. This one might be a bit too sneaky and under the radar for her to consider not a threat. Everyone was here for a reason, so such a quiet guy means he must be good in some sort.
FiveElemental FiveElemental

"I'd be insulted if you did." Bee responded to Jace's bit about not going easy on her.
"Jace huh? Don't worry, after the competition I'll call you...Runner up." She grinned at him, and when the little purple monster appeared she squeed.
"Ahh! He's so cute! Tamer Tales IV?"
Bee moved to pet the tiny creature too, shifting Sorbet to one arm.
Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

Bee was over the moon that her efforts in kitten collecting were bringing so much joy to the room. She began piling the cats onto Czecho's shoulders and head, trying to see how many she could fit when a young girl came up to them. She seemed to be a really big fan of the other player and Bee watched with a wide grin.
Then she selfie was broguth up, Bee couldn't help but try: "Photobomb!" she called out, ducking into the background of the pic at the last minute.
animegirl20 animegirl20 Togy Togy

The guy in the suit, appearing at their lounge door threw her off.
"Are you...like, one of the handlers? What's with the monkey suit?" Bee was smiling, but it wasn't malicious.
FiveElemental FiveElemental

Then it was Reign's turn to appear.
"Oh yeah boi!" Bee answered him as she punched the air. "This is gonna be the biggest AdR smackdown in the history of games!"
Goonfire Goonfire

Annie...made the mistake of asking for the fats names. A glint appeared in Bee's eye.
"Well!" and she began to list them, revealing which toys or accessories worked to improve the spawn rate of which cat etc etc.
"And finally, this, is Sorbet." She cradled the AdR Kittne like a baby. "Spawn rate 0.02% with the rarest item in the game. I got her last night. I am so happy."
She pretended to wipe away a tear.
"Huh...hey, that's not one of my cats..."

and she was right. There, in the center of the room another cat had appeared. It was all black, and cartoonish and square, with a blocky head, massive eyes and a blue t-shirt that had the K-tech logo printed down the front.
"Hello! I am Kuro. K-tech's lovable mascot! I am here to give you a breakdown of the tournament gameplay before you enter the game."

Kuro stepped aside and a virtual map of the terrain appeared, most of the area was greyed out however and it was impossible to see what the environment was like. What could be seen were the twenty or so starting points, that indicated the location of each lounge situated about the arena.

"The tournement is divided into three central parts: a PvP part, a puzzle part and a final boss. Certain tasks will need to be completed to advance through each stage of the game. New map areas will unlock for players who complete of each of these sections in order. The objective of the game is to complete all three stages as quickly as possible. The final score of each player is calculated base on the time they require to complete the game and the accumulated points from kills, be they game enemies or other players.

Section one:
The PvP part of the tournament is a version of pennant tag, where all players will be given an AdR pennant, that will transfer the player that defeats them. This is a free-for-all, and any play style is acceptable. there will be items and powerups available in this stage of the game. The players who score ten pennants will travel to a waypoint beacon to advance to the puzzle round.

Section two:
The puzzle round may require the cooperation of two or more players, so though it is possible to eliminate competing players at this stage, it is ill-advised. Players must complete two puzzle challenges to activate the second waypoint beacon and advance to the boss round.

Section three:
The boss round will be held in the center of the arena, and will require several players to defeat. No further information will be provided on the final boss at this time
."

There was a short pause as the cat looked about the room.
"At this time, I would like to remind you to shackle all AI companions to base command function, as advanced AIs will not be permitted in the game. If you have any questions, I will answer them now."

kase9187 kase9187 Togy Togy FiveElemental FiveElemental Tiguidi Tiguidi Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead Mirai-chan Mirai-chan animegirl20 animegirl20 Nellancholy Nellancholy Goonfire Goonfire

Annie was surprised by the second cat. She looked to Bee and just plainly said "No, I saw someone slip in a fake cat with all the rest of them." No point in hiding it at this point.

"But whoever has ten tags makes it to the next round... How many players are there? I'd expect more than us here. Either that or we all have multiples."
SilverFlight SilverFlight

The thought of fighting Jason was a fun callback to previous games, but if they had to work quickly she'd have to overpower others that couldn't stand up to her or her mech. But she'd also need to make sure no one took out her mech, since thatd waste time getting it back up at put her at risk.

Jace chuckled at bee's enthusiasm and smirked."Keep trying because you'l be the runner up."he said. He was startled by her squeal and he then nodded."My main partner in the game, He's a level 17 monster, but i brought him here in his primary form."Jace said with a small smile. The red hoodie boy saw the two newcomers ad when the suited guy asked who's excited he smiled."Well, i am Excited, and also this tournament is going to be fun, because this isn't my first time participating in a big tournament."He said.

"Sounds like the first round Is going to fun, And it sounds like a way to put my sniper skills to use."he said with a small laugh. HE saw czecho and he gotten up to the guy."You must be my partner."He said with a small smile.

Sibylla was going to have Helios give Bee a little surprise, just to keep her on her toes. She couldn't let her guard down around her competitors, not when the stakes were high. Unfortunately, Annie's attentiveness put a bit of an obstacle on that, and they ended up being interrupted by Kuro anyway. It was about time. She didn't come here to mingle, after all.

As Kuro explained the rules, Sibylla couldn't help but smile. Round 1 was a free-for-all between each player, with items and power-ups spread throughout the arena. Which is to say...a battle royale. Yes, things were coming up very much in her favor. The rest were understandably very different types of challenge, but if she tore ahead early on, her place would be all but secured. And with the herd thinned in later rounds, she could...borrow the strength of the more adequate contestants.

The smile turned briefly to a scowl as Kuro finished its statement. Almost as if expressing its frustration at being interrupted, Helios stalked over to Kuro, giving it a low growl before Sibylla pressed on her earpiece. Instantly, Helios turned and trotted back to her, curling up by her feet. "Fine. Basic command functionality. That's more than I need to get ahead..."

Casually, she pulled off the RIP from her waist. In its inactive form it resembled the receivers and grips of a pair of light gun pistols that could slide together to combine into its shotgun form. On her command, they activated, projecting the form of a pair of gold-plated submachine guns. Careful to keep her hands off the triggers, she opened her arms to aim around the room.

"Heh, if some of you aren't feeling up to the challenge, you should deploy far, far away from me. Maybe someone else will get to you before I do."

The muzzle of her gun went over Keila for a moment. "You think your little furball will find me before Helios finds you?" And then she crossed her arms, pointing one of her guns back at Linguine. "And you, feeling confident yet?"

With another move of her thumb, the projections vanished, leaving the expensive pieces of titanium alloy and plastic in her palms. "Don't worry, I know how to keep it in the arena. Good luck, everyone. It's the only way you'll score higher than me."

animegirl20 animegirl20 Tiguidi Tiguidi

Annie hears Sibylla try and trash talk, but seeing her be demotivated by her AI being set to base functionality was actually kind of hilarious. For someone so confident in her own abilities, she sure seemed to rely on her little companion enough to be put off.

"Who knows. Maybe your gold plating actually means something. Or maybe you're packing gold guns because you're not as hot as you think you are." She taunts Sybilla from Jason's arms. "And I'll be sure to deploy away from you, Scylla. Can't be destroying you so hard in the first few minutes. And if you eat as many Greek sailors as you trash talk, consider me a little terrified!" She laughed.

animegirl20 animegirl20

All Hands On Deck!
Noticing the wave from a younger player, he gave a quick wave back, as his attention quickly shifted to the stampede of cats that suddenly apparated in front of the yellow and black colored player. The first thing that came to mind was.

"She looks like a bee."

Her attention suddenly shifted towards towards Roland, as she commented.

"Are you...like, one of the handlers? What's with the monkey suit?" She smiled at him, not feeling any malice from her words.

"Your entire brand is based on an endangered species. I don't think you have any right to comment on my attire." He dryly quiped back with a smirk on his face, pausing for a moment before continuing.

"And to answer your question, no. I'm not a Handler, I'm a Player, same as the rest of you." He replied back to her question, as quickly checked his wristwatch.

"Information should be shared relatively soon..." He said, sighing at his own timeliness, as he threw himself onto a couch, waiting for the announcement of the tournament.

A few moments passed before, he saw Kuro, K-Tech's "loveable" mascot, or so she claimed to be. He let the information wash over him, as he began contemplating.

"PvP during round one?... That's not gonna be pretty." Quickly noticing the tension in the room rising quickly. As he quietly counted the players currently here, getting off the couch, before speaking up.

"Okay... Alright. Everyone hold your horses! I know everyones tense for gold and glory, but right now, there are two options presented to all of us here." The man in the black suit raised his hand and motioned his hand to show two fingers.

"The first, is that one of us in this lounge makes it to the second section of the tournament. I understand that some of you wants to rank up as many kills as possible, but it's ill adviced, as it'll only cause loss in the later rounds. The other and much more reasonable second option is that we mutually exploit each other and everyone here moves onto the next section of the tournament. I prefer the latter option, especially when dealing with the Final Boss, as from what I could guesstimate, A ten man strike-team will absolutely be necessary to deal with it." He pauses for a moment, letting the ones in the lounge process the information he provided.

"If anyone disagrees we can settle it in the Arena." The suited individual firmly stated, eyeing Blixt, not remotely intimated by her challenging attitude. As he shifts his line of sight to the direction of the cartoonish, blocky, black cat.

"The Party System is still functional during the tournament, yes?"

Nellancholy Nellancholy kase9187 kase9187 SilverFlight SilverFlight Togy Togy animegirl20 animegirl20 Goonfire Goonfire Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead Tiguidi Tiguidi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back