• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game of Thrones

TheRevenant

An RP based on the TV series Game of Thrones. Each player will play several main characters from any of the main families. The RP will take place before the TV series begins and we will create our own characters. The Targaryen's will start in control of the Iron Throne. These are the families that will start with, but I'd anyone else wants to join after they can add one of the other families such as Frey, Tully or Bolton for example.

NOTE: All history from GoT will be void as we're rewriting it ^^

Targaryen: @Archangel Galdrael

Martell: @Israfeli

Tyrell: @CAP Ireland

Greyjoy:

Baratheon:

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is you need to have plot outlined. If the houses have no reason to meet up why risk character death? Still, if you ever get it going @me, I'd love to see what you do with it.

TheRevenant said:
The object is to control the iron throne or help another RPer control the iron throne.
I assumed as much, but that means the Targaryens not only have to die, they have to be removed from the equation completely. And if everyone wants the throne then he/she who sits on it is pretty much fucked from the start. I'm not saying its a bad idea, just that it might need a stronger foundation.

[QUOTE="CAP Ireland]I assumed as much, but that means the Targaryens not only have to die, they have to be removed from the equation completely. And if everyone wants the throne then he/she who sits on it is pretty much fucked from the start. I'm not saying its a bad idea, just that it might need a stronger foundation.

[/QUOTE]
Not necessarily. Alliances can be procured through gold and marriages in the rp. I will be the targaryens and the king will need a wife from another family. That's how the rp will start. You can side with the king or oppose him. Even if the king is killed and usurped that doesn't mean the targaryens are out of the game. I will still have other main cheracters left. It's up to you though whether you want to join or not.

Well, if we're going with completely different timeline, I'd be down with playing the Boltons or the Starks as if the war between them never ended conclusively, and the North is split. Tullys are good too.

I'm down for being House Lannister. Though I'm keeping the reputation Tywin built. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
If we're playing "sundry fantasy kingdoms" with none of the history or characters of ASoIaF, why is this even set in westerns?

Pentagon said:
If we're playing "sundry fantasy kingdoms" with none of the history or characters of ASoIaF, why is this even set in westerns?
Because everyone is familiar with the layout of westeros. I thought it would be interesting to write our own version of what happens. It's not for everyone though, I get that.

ARRYN?

TULLY?

Although I'd love to play as the Greyjoys.

Also, are we making our own characters? Because if so, THE IRONBORN WILL FINALLY NOT SUCK.

Israfeli said:
Nothing will ever make the Ironborn not suck....
Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Eh fuck it. He has a point. I might play as a less major house. Hightowers, perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back