• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Game Of Thrones: Family Ties

Should the house be Valyrian

• yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
By mentor, do you mean a maester?

Either way, having those more learned in political nuances would make a large impact. Someone who knows the whose-who of the Houses, greater, lesser, and middling. I don't know if anyone here has read the Mistborn books, but someone with capabilities like Sazed.

I believe just a mentor, but I’ll have to confirm that.

I had already planned for my character to be well-versed in the political side of things so I have that covered. Are there any other skills that come to mind?

First off let me apologize for my absence the last couple days. A family emergency kept me from being able to get anything rp related done.

AnthraxBurrito AnthraxBurrito is ther e a certain house that’s my mentor character should be from or would it be better if he weren’t from a house at all?
So, house isnt something I really thought about for this character but if you have a specific one in mind feel free. By mentor I was going off of Ser Roderick/Maester Lewyn helping raise/train the Stark children. Your relationship with each child within the family is up to you guys to decide. Since most of the children will be reaching maturity, we'll need find reason for your character to stick around, whether it be they pledged themselves to house Thaerion or is just a long time family friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back