• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game of Thrones: Family Ties

During what time period should this take place?

• A Dance of Dragons

• Robert's Rebellion

• Aegon's Conquest

• Custom Scenario

Results are only viewable after voting.
We've got all of our main positions filled, but we still are looking for a Knightly character who will play a mentorship role to the kids and long time friend/trusted advisor to the lord.
Also, I'm not opposed to a 3rd child if anyone is looking to get involved in a different way.

We still have open positions of anyone is still interested!! The position for Lady of our House is available as well as a daughter or possibly a smaller role if that's your interest.

We still have open positions of anyone is still interested!! The position for Lady of our House is available as well as a daughter or possibly a smaller role if that's your interest.
Ask and thou shall receive. Need someone to write as a Lady of the House? Here I am. c:

Ask and thou shall receive. Need someone to write as a Lady of the House? Here I am. c:
I do apologize, there was a mishap with one of the other players, but that position is actually filled. But If youre interested in playing one of the Fiances for the children or some other kind of role, I'd be happy to help you find something that interests you.

I mean, I can fill the role of that mentor/possible 3rd kid if you want
Feel free to hop on over to the OOC and join in the conversation. We still discussing the details and set up of the rp. I'll be posting the characters page in a few moments!

So we still have a few open positions available for those just now seeing this thread or who've thought about joining but unsure of what positions are still open.

-The Grandmother. Lady of House Manderly, I imagine her being similar to Olena Tyrell.

-Rylen's Fiance. Born of House Dayne, will involve lots of collaboration with Rusty.

-Princess Targaryen. This is for someone looking for a heavily involved role in the rp. Theres a lot of details, but after your dad dies, one of your brothers has your husband killed and you're married into our family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back