• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game Of Thrones: A New Game

SerenityAngel

...the Story Teller
Last edited:
If you're still interested my friend and I are in the works of creating a Game of Thrones styled roleplay yet original plot and characters. We could chat if you're interested!

Sarafina30 Sarafina30 I am very interested. What might be cooking in that brain of yours?
It's more just medieval fantasy but it's centered around political maneveurs and the construction of a nation. So far it's not completely fleshed out, but my friend and I are looking for interested players to create this universe. Basically, there are these unformed nations neighboring each other in which tension is building among the reigning houses. The premise of the roleplay is you are part of one of these houses (two to three playable families) and you are attempting to seize power how you see fit (conquering, uniting through ____, it's your choice).

It's Game of Thrones inspired because of the time period, and the fantasy inspiration (played as humans of different regions, not separate races). But it's completely original to the roleplay.

Additionally we're incorporating using The Burning Wheel (A roleplay conflict resolution system) for character creation and conflict resolution such as battles of armies not just characters.

Hello~! This looks interesting. Whichever of the two is fine with me. If you need another man, to man the wall or muster the men, I am yours...

Admittedly I have not watch game of thrones myself, but I've been meaning to for some time now! The premise is really interesting to me though, and if you'd have me I'd be interested in joining! : )

Very interested. You need not watch the show, I have only seen one and I gathered the rest of the information I need from he lore videos I provided in one of the tabs above. Watch them to your leisure and they will help you. You can join in at any time. Just create a character or two if you would like.

I few. Right now I am just trying to get some characters. I have already made 2 myself. Just fallow the link at the top and make a character or two or however many you would like first then I will let you in on some plots ^_^ BTW there are going to be many mini-plots and arcs. bingus44 bingus44

I've got it lovely! I'll just warn that I am currently out of town and will probably not be able to be on except for on my phone for about the next three days. After that though I will get a cs up!

I'm super interested! If this is still open? I admit, I've never really done a forum group roleplay (outside of when I was like 11 on deviantart). So I don't completely know how it works? Probably sounds stupid.. but I am completely caught up and have watched the show through 2-3 times so I know a decent amount about how it goes. Anyway. . Awkward...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back