• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Game Addicts and the Real World [Always Open]

Might be interested in taking part in this,thinking about the real world half of a character might be a challenge though

Might be interested in taking part in this,thinking about the real world half of a character might be a challenge though
Yes, but that's the point. These are addicts. People who have no love for the real world and either can't or choose not to function in the real world. Maybe you choose to try or maybe you fall deeper into Terra Maxima. Only the story will tell.

As for the in-game character,I think I might play one whose gimmick is being sort of a stage magician or fortune teller as the basis of their ability.

Either that or a martial artist monk.

As for the in-game character,I think I might play one whose gimmick is being sort of a stage magician or fortune teller as the basis of their ability.

Either that or a martial artist monk.
Either would be great! I can see her selling fortunes and goods for the guild. Using her charisma to boost the guilds reputation. The ultimate performer.

Or, the mystic monk who leads frontal assaults against arrows and anti-material rifles. Boxing her way through tanks and star ships.

I dig both of these.

one hell of a premise, this is.

i'd love to take part, but i'm not sure if my idea is compatible. i want for the in-game character to be a class used antonymically, purely because of a technicality or as an extension of because i can gamer mentality. say, a healer that overheals and allows teammates to deal crushing damage, the excessive health glitching into greater harm, or a "saint" that uses their passiveness for different combinations, or an assortment of exotic classes that coalesce into a walking bundle of death.

Last edited:
one hell of a premise, this is.

i'd love to take part, but i'm not sure if my idea is compatible. i want for the in-game character to be a class used antonymically, purely because of a technicality or as an extension of because i can gamer mentality. say, a healer that overheals and allows teammates to deal crushing damage, the excessive health glitching into greater harm, or a "saint" that uses their passiveness for different combinations, or an assortment of exotic classes that coalesce into a walking bundle of death.
I am so interested and so terrified of what is about to come out of this. Of course you are in, go ahead and hit up the tabs and see what's going on right now.

i also want at least one of the addicts to be interested in visual arts and use the game as a sort of creative outlet. taking in the culture of the world and expanding on it, making beautiful attires and decor wherever they go, etc.

i also want at least one of the addicts to be interested in visual arts and use the game as a sort of creative outlet. taking in the culture of the world and expanding on it, making beautiful attires and decor wherever they go, etc.
Well, if you don't take it, someone might.

Well, if you both are interested, go ahead and check out all of our good stuff. We got characters, a little bit of lore and a lovely place to chat. If you have any questions about character creation or lore, feel free to ask.
Has it started yet?

So Custome races are allowed too right?
Yeah,every class and race in this RP is "made up" from our perspective. Just refer to what you've seen in games and put it together to make a character you like.

Within the context of the RP however,they already existed and were implemented into the game by the devs.

as far as i'm concerned, we're always open. be our guest, though i'd wait for eccentric if you have anything you need to be cleared up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back