• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
I wonder if Ripley's bugs will like Albert, since he always smells like flowers and wears flowers on his head lmao.
Oh, Grettel will most likely be the one to approach Albert first, as is with the plentiful flowers atop his head. Be prepared, if Albert ever comes to their gym, to be bombarded with Cutieflys and Ribombees as they tend to congregate near Ripley's bug gardens compared to anywhere else in Galar.

Source for the Ribombee fact: bulbapedia, Ribombee's Pokedex entries (figured Cutiefly was similar in the aspect that the Pokemon hates getting wet as well)
20210831_092956.jpg

Last edited:
Edited my post on page 1 to have my CS. Grabbing all those Pokemon pictures was a lot of hard work lmao.

Bruh. Mans really pulled out the toxic orb gliscor so that he can bully the poor ten year olds that challenge him

Bruh. Mans really pulled out the toxic orb gliscor so that he can bully the poor ten year olds that challenge him
PFFF toxic heal elite. No clue if we're doing items, so I was wondering if it'd be niche in this scenario.

Oh shoot, I was meaning to answer that one. I think I'll end up putting it in my CS if I come up with something.

It's one of my favorite memes! I also see you liked Albert's CS, what do you think of him so far? (Even if he's still a bit ways off from being finished).
I'm really curious about him so far. The potential history implied by his scars is something I'd love to learn more about.

Even with only the basics and the appearance written so far, it looks really good.

not to mention the drip. god damn.

I think the original Giant Enemy Spider meme's "instrumentals" are actually a Pokemon theme, lol! I recognize the second part, which is the Team Magma/Aqua theme, but I'm not sure about the first part

EDIT: WAIT I THINK THE WHOLE THING HAS THE TEAM MAGMA/AQUA BATTLE THEME LMAO

I think the original Giant Enemy Spider meme's "instrumentals" are actually a Pokemon theme, lol! I recognize the second part, which is the Team Magma/Aqua theme, but I'm not sure about the first part

EDIT: WAIT I THINK THE WHOLE THING HAS THE TEAM MAGMA/AQUA BATTLE THEME LMAO
You have encountered a wild g i a n t e n e m y s p i d e r

did someone say jerma?
78B6F352-0E80-4EC3-B9DE-CEB5E351EE7F.png
i am sorry for this.

Last edited:
I'm really curious about him so far. The potential history implied by his scars is something I'd love to learn more about.

Even with only the basics and the appearance written so far, it looks really good.

not to mention the drip. god damn.

AhH, I'm really glad you like Al so far! I put a lot of effort and detail into my characters (Including hidden Easter eggs) even going so far as to do in depth research of their nationality so I can get their accent just right. I hope the quality makes up for my slowness, as I just write slower and it can take me a bit longer than the rest, but I truly give my writing my all. Right now, I'm just taking a bit of a break to relax while I eat my food before I start writing again, since I've had a rather long day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back