• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings GalacticHeart's Casual 1x1 Thread (Open!)

aaaah

One Thousand Club
xTsSaaC.gif

Hey there, I'm GalacticHeart! It's been a while since I've RP, but now I feel the need to come back here. But before we get to the nitty gritty, here's some information about me plus some rules.

• I'm 18 yrs old, so that that as you will.
    • I'll try my best to reply at least once a day, I'll let you know if I'm busy with anything.
    • I'm ghost/ditch friendly. If you don't vibe with my RP then that's fine. Plus, I've been guilty of ditching in the past.
    • I try to mirror my partner, but the most I can do is 1-3 paragraphs.
    • I tend to write about light-hearted and comedic stuff, but I'm not too open to writing about darker topics.
    • I usually do platonic relationships, but I've been meaning to try romance.
    • I prefer doing our 1x1s in threads rather than PMs.
    • I usually use anime/illustrations for my face claims.
    • I'm open to any gender pairings, but I usually stick to MxF.

And that's all! Thanks for tuning into my 1x1 check.​

Last edited:
Hello! I really like 'The Search' plot along with the alien/human and ghost/human pairings. I'd love to talk more about one of those ideas!

Greetings! My name is Virdin. I read the little plot summary for "Escape From Camp Starlite," and I think it's pretty cool!

I'm new to this kind of format (so please baby jesus be patient with me lol), but I'd like to try talk more about that plot you have if you'd like.

(Edit: Starlite, not Starlight. Wow, sue me now lel...)

Last edited:
Hello! I really like 'The Search' plot along with the alien/human and ghost/human pairings. I'd love to talk more about one of those ideas!
PM me!

Greetings! My name is Virdin. I read the little plot summary for "Escape From Camp Starlite," and I think it's pretty cool!

I'm new to this kind of format (so please baby jesus be patient with me lol), but I'd like to try talk more about that plot you have if you'd like.

(Edit: Starlite, not Starlight. Wow, sue me now lel...)
PM me!

Have you seen or heard of Cowboy bebop?
I have seen it!

Hey there! Name's Stitches and if you were interested, I'd love to try out maybe "Into the Night" or something with or inspired by Eizouken or Lupin the Third!

Or if you're interested, I also had some plot ideas of my own that I'd love to try out if you'd like to hear them :)

Hey there! Name's Stitches and if you were interested, I'd love to try out maybe "Into the Night" or something with or inspired by Eizouken or Lupin the Third!

Or if you're interested, I also had some plot ideas of my own that I'd love to try out if you'd like to hear them :)
PM me!

This thread is closed now! I'll open it back up when I'm finished with at least one or two of my 1x1 rps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back