• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Galactic Empires Reborn I: Residual Chaos

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son](On a side note, boy is it tedious to tag everyone. Would we all simply prefer a group conversation for thread-related discussion?)

[/QUOTE]
I think that might be useful. I for one am not opposed to the idea.

@Nyq[/URL]

@Fezzes

@Bobisdead123

@player2

@Gilzar

@Apex

(On a side note, boy is it tedious to tag everyone. Would we all simply prefer a group conversation for thread-related discussion?)
Hey man, I'm in the military and recently my work schedule has gotten kinda crazy. I work from 4 am to 7 pm everyday including weekends now so my free time is very limited. I can't still participate however, I work every other weekend but unfortunately I am working this weekend.

Expect a lengthy post perhaps Sunday night. I was planning on having a Library and a few Catalogers fly into Earth's Orbit and discovering the Impure creatures. Up to you whatever happens though, if your ships are still there or something

Anaxial said:
Hey man, I'm in the military and recently my work schedule has gotten kinda crazy. I work from 4 am to 7 pm everyday including weekends now so my free time is very limited. I can't still participate however, I work every other weekend but unfortunately I am working this weekend.
Expect a lengthy post perhaps Sunday night. I was planning on having a Library and a few Catalogers fly into Earth's Orbit and discovering the Impure creatures. Up to you whatever happens though, if your ships are still there or something
Rather crazy hours by the sounds of it. Still, you do or do not still intend to be apart of the thread? I was confused when you said you can't still participate but you still intend to post.

Moreover, do you wish for one of your characters to be apart of the upcoming event or not?

Finally, I'd say it may very well be... less than recommended to make your first initial reaction a confrontation with the Sigmaterian Residual Collectors Initiative. While the Library would be able to witness the planet itself, Earth, being corrupted/infected and turning into a Sigmaterian Fleet Carrier birthing yard the problem would be the no doubt resistance your Library/Catalogers would face.

The Conversation wont work for me... when I try to go to it I get told the page cant be displayed... As if I had no internet connection... yet all my other convos and such work fine...

Weird..

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]The Conversation wont work for me... when I try to go to it I get told the page cant be displayed... As if I had no internet connection... yet all my other convos and such work fine...
Weird..

[/QUOTE]
That's extremely... strange.

Is it like this for everyone?

I know that I fixed it.. apparently the /unread at the end was causing the issue (because it wanted to?) and getting rid of that made it work

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]Rather crazy hours by the sounds of it. Still, you do or do not still intend to be apart of the thread? I was confused when you said you can't still participate but you still intend to post.
Moreover, do you wish for one of your characters to be apart of the upcoming event or not?

Finally, I'd say it may very well be... less than recommended to make your first initial reaction a confrontation with the Sigmaterian Residual Collectors Initiative. While the Library would be able to witness the planet itself, Earth, being corrupted/infected and turning into a Sigmaterian Fleet Carrier birthing yard the problem would be the no doubt resistance your Library/Catalogers would face.

[/QUOTE]
I CAN. Sorry, I was on my phone during lunch and the auto correct got me good.

@Zabuzas Son I should have told you this earlier. I live in Ontario Canada and next week is when I start applying to universities so it's h going to be a bit hectic. So if I disapear for several days you'll know tat I'm busy with finalizing my resume and other things.

[QUOTE="tims run]@Zabuzas Son I should have told you this earlier. I live in Ontario Canada and next week is when I start applying to universities so it's h going to be a bit hectic. So if I disapear for several days you'll know tat I'm busy with finalizing my resume and other things.

[/QUOTE]
That's all good.

Is the group conversation working for you or is there a problem like General was initially saying there was?

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]That's all good.
Is the group conversation working for you or is there a problem like General was initially saying there was?

[/QUOTE]
Everything is working fine for me. It always has been. But i've noticed that some guys alerts don't work for pm because i've seen other people create group chats and some people's pm alerts don't work.

Is this open?

If so I'd like to use something from my canon lore if it will fit into this universe.

Imperiaverse Wiki

Specifically that of the Emperian Empire in some degree.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will, more than likely, always be open until we reach the end of this chronicle of Galactic Empires and move on to the next.

You're more than happy to create a character sheet although you're going to be left out of the initial story-related plot going on right now. Although afterwords when every faction/empire is left to their own accord is when you'd be able to interact as normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zabuzas Son I think I'll go with what I got but I'll be adding more later on. As I'm prioritizing characters on my wiki so I'll have tabs for the Prince and Princess up hopefully by the end of the week to coincide with them being on my wiki. Hopefully this is not an issue and I know it looks rather lazy of me to just put the links in. But when it comes to IC I tend to spend a sizable section of my posts explaining things or even OOC questions and if there is an issue with anything I post in the future I am not afraid to edit things at your request.

[QUOTE="Verse Zero]@Zabuzas Son I think I'll go with what I got but I'll be adding more later on. As I'm prioritizing characters on my wiki so I'll have tabs for the Prince and Princess up hopefully by the end of the week to coincide with them being on my wiki. Hopefully this is not an issue and I know it looks rather lazy of me to just put the links in. But when it comes to IC I tend to spend a sizable section of my posts explaining things or even OOC questions and if there is an issue with anything I post in the future I am not afraid to edit things at your request.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not going to complain too much, really, about the character sheets. If you want to go ahead and be accepted then welcome to the thread. As you said you can finish it and add in any more detail as you have the time.

As for the links, I'm not too perturbed by them. As long as I can find the information and still get that sense of awe in just trying to imagine and picture your empire in my head.

Finally, you know that you can use our group conversation, right?

@Zabuzas Son excellent

And I I've been catching up on it. I assume I must wait for the plot checklist to be completed? I have no issue with it if that is the case. You said before Ill have to wait for the initial plot to go through so I'm just making sure.

[QUOTE="Verse Zero]to wait for the initial plot to go through so I'm just making sure.

[/QUOTE]
Actually, I had thought it was going to take you a lot more time to make your CS. That and it would take less time for the remaining individuals that need to post to post.

If you're fast enough, then before I make my next post you can post and involve yourself in the story shenanigans going on. It's as simple as having one of your main characters be abducted in the same sort of scenario that every other was.

Might be fun to put down the military aesthetics of your nation (or other things.)

Byte Class

ship_design01_by_paooo-d2yug7n.jpg

Megabyte Class

spaceship_by_ghchew-d6jx8ck.jpg

Gigabyte Class

385081-spaceship.jpg

Terabyte Class

jgZk8Mc.jpg

Flagship

resistance_concept_ships.jpg

Bonus: Cap'ns ship

arc1.jpg

Yeah, but also anything else. Bureacracy, construction, really anything that might help others to better understand your nation

Even though, two posts above me the question was asked, I might as well as make sure. The RP still accepting the oddball Spacefaring nations or should I wait until, well a better time where my tiny empire will most likely be crushed. Into dust, a fine powdery one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back