• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Galactic Empires Reborn I: Residual Chaos

Mist Demon

A Broken Frame
Used for both Out of Character Chat & as a way to show all empires that have been accepted.

Known Galactic Empires

-The Sigmaterian Residual Collectors Initiative (SRCI)

-The Interplanetary Federation of Holon (IFH or Holon)

-The Krasus Empire

-The Ardent Atheneum (The Library) [Dropped Out]

-The Saeren Confederacy

-The Novin System's Federation

-The Guin Empire

-The Malivic Empire

-The Delthari Senate

-The Alved

-The Reformed Colonial Federacy (RCF)

-The Emperian Empire

-The Starguard

-The Archium Association

-The Talon Imperium [Dropped Out]

-The Cyngus

-The Allied Systems

-The Hive

-The Great Hunt

-The Synthesis Coalition

-The Arclight Coalition

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes please. I love character based Nation RP's. It's how I often do things. Also love the concept of this. Cheers for the invite, mate. Fully interested.

Thought as much, don't expect the Krasus Empire to be an easy ally to gain. I fully intend to help fight this foe but I will not go into an alliance with you lower life forms easily. Even then, don't expect me to be quick to agree to any battle plans. Even if they make sense.

Not gonna lie, this definitely interests me. Just wondering one thing, will there be some kind of basic map so we can tell where we all are in relation to each other. I feel like that would make it easier to make decisions, as you can know which empires require your immediate attention. And which ones do not, as there may be a very large gap between you and them.

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Going to tag a few people I think may be interested, hope you don't mind

[/QUOTE]
Thanks immensely! The more the merrier.

Fezzes said:
Yes please. I love character based Nation RP's. It's how I often do things. Also love the concept of this. Cheers for the invite, mate. Fully interested.
Glad to have you. I'll look forward to reading & accepting your CS.

Leusis said:
Not gonna lie, this definitely interests me. Just wondering one thing, will there be some kind of basic map so we can tell where we all are in relation to each other. I feel like that would make it easier to make decisions, as you can know which empires require your immediate attention. And which ones do not, as there may be a very large gap between you and them.
You're right. I'm not going to lie that a general map of the galaxy would be useful. I however didn't have plans for one simply because:

1) I'm not currently sure how I would go about making one

2) It seems like something that would be difficult to go about.

However, if this is what is seen as being wanted or borderline necessary then I'm sure i can come up with an idea for something.

TheOnionofShrek said:
Is there room for me or naw?
I find it difficult to believe the Dominion wouldn't be apart of this anti-Sigmaterian alliance. Even though I believe it will provide a slightly unfair advantage to the rest of the universe if the Dominion is capable of uniting different alien species and empires as easily as they could before.

Plus, if you're willing to give me (and the GE series) another chance then I'll be happy to take you. Things didn't work out well last time as I'm sure you're aware. I can only promise to try and make things run smoother this time around.

I'm not posting a CS yet because I'm trying to think really hard about it and make it good and creative. We'll see how well that goes in a while.

[QUOTE="tims run]out of curiosity, when will the thread officially begin?

[/QUOTE]
There are still several other people, three to my knowledge, that have every intention of joining this thread. They're currently still working on their character sheets so for one part I'm waiting upon them.

Otherwise, I've been extremely busy with school/work and that's simply not going to change.

Finally, I still have to decide on whether or not to do a universal map so that we can at least roughly place where everyone's empires are in relation to each other.

Although honestly there's no reason why all the people that have been accepted can't go ahead and make their initial posts, therefore introducing their characters/empires in the best way they can.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]There are still several other people, three to my knowledge, that have every intention of joining this thread. They're currently still working on their character sheets so for one part I'm waiting upon them.
Otherwise, I've been extremely busy with school/work and that's simply not going to change.

Finally, I still have to decide on whether or not to do a universal map so that we can at least roughly place where everyone's empires are in relation to each other.

Although honestly there's no reason why all the people that have been accepted can't go ahead and make their initial posts, therefore introducing their characters/empires in the best way they can.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Also, I posted my own submission. Could you check it?

[QUOTE="tims run]Thanks. Also, I posted my own submission. Could you check it?

[/QUOTE]
Trying to read through it as I speak but I also have to get ready for work.

@tims run I presume the Terrans are humans? If that's the case, there's a contradiction. In my CS, the nations of Holon and Xeres are warring against Orion. The problem with this is that all three empires are primarily human (Holon is 99% human, the other two have many aliens comprising them, but still are a great majority human.) In other words, three Terran nations are warring against one another.

If your nation hasn't united EVERY Terran nation, or Terrans are simply humanoid in appearance but not one and the same, than simply correct me.

Assailant said:
@tims run I presume the Terrans are humans? If that's the case, there's a contradiction. In my CS, the nations of Holon and Xeres are warring against Orion. The problem with this is that all three empires are primarily human (Holon is 99% human, the other two have many aliens comprising them, but still are a great majority human.) In other words, three Terran nations are warring against one another.
If your nation hasn't united EVERY Terran nation, or Terrans are simply humanoid in appearance but not one and the same, than simply correct me.
They aren't human. They simply poses similar characteristics of human beings. Their physiology is different and are more durable than human beings and can survive longer underwater but take in less oxygen as their native planet lacks oxygen but the government has done much to create more oxygen within the home system. The Liberation wars were to re-unite all Terrans and colonies and I can say without a doubt that all were taken back except for several which had to be nuked making much of the land radioactive.

After ftl was discovered, the countries on Novin attempted to split the known parts of the universe for themselves, things did not work out, the countries on Novin went to war, and most of the colonies decided that they would try and rebel. This started a brutal secession/civil war until finally, one man rounded up an entire planet, built up an army and set out to put and end to the civil war. Planets who complied joined the war effort, those who did not were either taken by force or, if they could not, were nuked. Then They moved to Novin , the birthplace of the terran species and afterwards, he became the first chancellor of a united terran republic.

[QUOTE="tims run]After ftl was discovered, the countries on Novin attempted to split the known parts of the universe for themselves, things did not work out, the countries on Novin went to war, and most of the colonies decided that they would try and rebel. This started a brutal secession/civil war until finally, one man rounded up an entire planet, built up an army and set out to put and end to the civil war. Planets who complied joined the war effort, those who did not were either taken by force or, if they could not, were nuked. Then They moved to Novin , the birthplace of the terran species and afterwards, he became the first chancellor of a united terran republic.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, ok. See, since Earth is also known as Terra, humans are often called "Terrans" in Sci-Fi (In fact, the nation I have is from an old role-play. The humans then were called Terrans). I got real confused there for a bit.

I think Terran is generally used to describe humans by alien races or in a universe where humans could originate from different homeworlds, to describe those of earth. However this is a new and unique setting, so Terran could mean space slugs for all it really matters :P

I've decided.

Once all the WIPs have been finished, alongside the handful of individuals that promised to join do so, and every person has made their initial starting post is when I'll make my next post. Which will be a rather... interesting event for all characters involved...

It should set the stage for the entire rest of story. I look forward to it.

(If you have multiple characters then pick one and inform me as to which one you've chosen)

@tims run

@Nyq

@Fezzes

@Bobisdead123

@player2

@Gilzar

@Apex

(On a side note, boy is it tedious to tag everyone. Would we all simply prefer a group conversation for thread-related discussion?)

Highlight that tag wall. Ctrl + C. Click area in new post. Ctrl + V.

Although, more seriously, if a group conversation makes your life easier, then I'm happy for a group conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back