• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern G O O D N I G H T | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Just a quick heads up for everyone, I'll be going to Florida tomorrow for my birthday and vacation so my posts may be limited but I'll have my laptop with me and try to post as often as possible! I wouldn't want to slow y'all down.

Happy birthday! ^_^ Have a good one :)

So sorry for taking so long, I just got online for the first time in days XD I'm usually super active over the weekends, but I wasn't able to. Working on a post RN!

I'm still here! I just want to give everyone a chance to post first so we don't advance the story too quickly

I apologize for ghosting a bit you guys! I’ve been dealing with tiredness and few other obstacles since getting back from vacation but I will make it my goal to have a post up today, as I said I would. :) Once again, I am sorry and I’ll have a post up real soon!!

Hey everyone! I apologise for my recent inactivity. I've been busy, and I'm afraid my response times might be around once a week until further notice. I will be on later today and I can promise a reply soon... Sorry for the long wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back