• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇᏕ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Since the investigation at the tower here is still the main objective,probably nothing too fearsome that could preclude the entire group from splitting up to divide their efforts if needed.

That's just my opinion,the rest may vote otherwise.
Sorry, so wait what? Hah, I think my brain isnt working too good at the moment. Um, if im not mistaken, you're saying since the main objective is the academy, there isnt anything too crazy that should get in the way of allowing the group to split up right?

If so, then yeee! While the main objective is the academy, there wont be anything overly threatening that those who head for the main objective cant handle. So in this situation, the group can split up as they freely wish to for the time being. If they never reach the academy, they can just get a briefing of what was found and understood when they all return to the airship and Roux does the briefing.

Hello yello! I just finished my character!
Hello hello! Welcome welcome!
I will read up on ya character as soon as I get the chance!

Nothingness Nothingness What's the overall situation at Beacon tower now? If Liliya rushes there what's she going to find?
So, every single one of the academies has Atlas guards surrounding the entire tower, campus grounds as well as patrolling the exterior and interior of the entire academy. Their job is to keep the place secure and not allow any citizens or anyone in general to enter without permission from anyone in a High Standing position of authority in the Atlas Branches. This can range from the obvious General of the military, a lieutenant, Atlas politician around the city, etc....or if you could find a guard who is willing to take bribes(this part is up to you if you want to go that far with your posting. You're free to do this, if you want.)

If Liliya is to rush the academy and try to get in without permission, if she gets caught guards will attempt to arrest her. If she fights back, they will no doubt sound an alarm and she will most likely be hunted down.

I can't do anything like tag everyone on here,but if any of you wanted to make your approach towards our main objective of Beacon Tower, then Liliya (and maybe Taenya) could use the help.

As for those participating in the dock situation, feel free to incorporate the fact that some of the Atlesian "peacekeeper" forces might be coming to intervene.

I can't do anything like tag everyone on here,but if any of you wanted to make your approach towards our main objective of Beacon Tower, then Liliya (and maybe Taenya) could use the help.

As for those participating in the dock situation, feel free to incorporate the fact that some of the Atlesian "peacekeeper" forces might be coming to intervene.
Hah, no need to worry about this!
My next post is actually approaching and finally getting access into the academy ruins.

I may have ended up missing the part where Liliya and Taenya arrived at the entrance of the academy, but of course feel free to continue where I left off with my next post.

Btw, who is wanting to fight Grimm at the docks? Just so I can plan things out.

Had a lil' convo with Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 and Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Depending on what they like to do first, based on their last message I think we are heading straight onto the academy.

Talathel Talathel
Hey there friend!
I believe you're a bit mistaken regarding the current state of the academies. It appears that you believe there are students inside Beacon Academy. There will not be any students in there, all the academies are abandoned after the fall. So the academies are most likely to be completely empty aside from patrolling mechanical robot Atlas guards as well as humanoid Atlas guards. These guards are there to keep an eye out for any tresspassers since the academy grounds inside and out are restricted to everyone other than Atlas personnel, unless given permission.

All in all, simply put. There shouldn't be any students inside the academy.
If you wish to enter the academy, you can go through the entrance as Xander meeting up with his previous "co-workers" and they putting on the guards uniform that they had knocked out...stated that they would let anyone through that knew Xander...which in this case, the White Fang have been watching..so they know who is who.

Apologies for any misunderstanding.

Haha - no worries! I can edit the post here and get to work lol. My brain may not have figured it out haha - I was back from work when I wrote that

ok everything has been read, both ooc and ic.
my cs is almost done with only backstory, semblance and the optional stuff to fill in. [and possibly making it prettier, easier to read and of course mobile friendly.]
but I'm literally falling on my face right now from being tired so i will finish her tomorrow.
and for whoever is interested yes its a she, yes she is a faunus [spider], yes she is an aura grim.

Last edited:
just hope you dont have any debt at a bank cause she will get mean with ya.
cause she is a repossessor aka, recovery agent. their job is easy, you owe money, and don't pay she comes to collect what is owed one way or another.
so it could also be used as a way to have her on someones tail that's why she is where she is around you guys.
but who would like an unpaid debt in a bank? probably no one

ok the CS is almost ready. only to finish the backstory, proofread it, fix any issues, make it readable and not just a block of text. and then to just post the cs....
yeah that's gonna take me a bit. so it should be done today.
will join the DC when the character is accepted so as to not litter there until so

Last edited:
Sorry if showboating my char a bit, but just to send them off so I can focus on DM'ing mission.

Now, anything in particular anyone wants to show off, or highlight on their character? I'm all about those awesome moments.

Now the waiting game to get the character accepted. And then to get the first post out.

Now the waiting game to get the character accepted. And then to get the first post out.
Your character is all set friendo! You've gotten my stamp of approval and are free to start posting away!

Apologies for the delay on reviewing your character. Holidays have been a bit rough lmao.

--

Speaking of which, Happy Holidays to everyone!

I am doing alright lol - exhausted trying to find a new job and juggling a virtual internship with full-time current job - but otherwise okay haha.

Yes, Tae is definitely open for interactions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back