• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇᏕ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Nothingness Nothingness You think having some local Grimm do manual labor is too much of a stretch for the neutrality between Turic and them?
Apologies for not getting back to this sooner. Been working and dealing with some family problems as of late so most stuff I need to do have been rather delayed.

As for your question, manual labor from Grimm for Turic would be fine. Although they probably will not take any demanding orders like butlers or anything like that or allow themselves to be commanded to attack something/someone that is not worth their time. This may be only temporary since he did only just make a contract with the villain.

Apologies for not getting back to this sooner. Been working and dealing with some family problems as of late so most stuff I need to do have been rather delayed.

As for your question, manual labor from Grimm for Turic would be fine. Although they probably will not take any demanding orders like butlers or anything like that or allow themselves to be commanded to attack something/someone that is not worth their time. This may be only temporary since he did only just make a contract with the villain.
That is what I assumed for the time situation. I assumed at least a proverbial carrot on a stick would have to be provided for any chance of work being done. No worries on the wait!

Tarot of Death Tarot of Death
Heey, your latest post.
Just curious but do you use the hex color for white for your entire post and just colorized those specific spots? If so, could ya please change the post from white to removing the formatting color?

Just because there are those who are using the light version of RPN and your entire post does not show up due to the background.

Hey everyone!

So, just to make this easier on myself cause my ability to think at the moment is lacking. I am just going to get straight to the point. After the timeskip, we will be at the ruins of the arena to have a meet up before we head to Vale and get to Beacon Academy since that was the last sighting direction of where the Monstra was headed. The plan was that when we got there, the Monstra would actually not be there since it decided to take a hard turn and head straight for Vacuo (Shade academy) instead. This is due to the fact of not dealing with the big ol' boss so soon and getting our group completely rekted so early as well as the big ol' boss knowing that they would be tracked and followed so they decide to make a last minute turn to head elsewhere(of course dealing wtih Atlas troops as they leave Vale).

However, by the words of the Co-GM. They thought up an option that I'm wondering to put up a poll for. The options are:

"Go to academy. Get rekted by the big ol' boss early and learn about the mystery" - React "heart" for this.

Or

"Go to the academy. Find out big ol' boss redirected path and went elsewhere. Learn about mystery" - React "like" for this

I mean, if everyone is all set and ready to go. We can move onto the following day to keep things rolling, if no one has any objections and wants to continue any conversations anywhere.

With that said...is anyone here known to be from Mistral?

Liliya might want to make a nice gesture and pass on her sketch of the skyline to them.

With that said...is anyone here known to be from Mistral?

Liliya might want to make a nice gesture and pass on her sketch of the skyline to them.
I cant think of anyone off the top of my head that is actually from Mistral XD

Lol, although a sketch of the skyline would be niceee.

Zaffres from Mistral. She's from the area with all the floating islands in Vol 6 in a lakeside mansion.
(Sorry, been a week)
About to spar with Itel though

Xander probably going to get on the ship and find the nearest bed to just keep sleeping...lmao. Either that or find the kitchen and start cooking or just eating anything he can get his hands on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back