• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇᏕ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alright, put this in the discord, but more fair to put it here. Nothingness is wanting us to group up, and start heading towards the vaults to clue hunt what the villains want. Originally they wanted the Aura Grimm to be getting a vision of the vaults, but, well, not a ton of Aura Grimm in the RP. Oh, also civlians blaming the incident on huntsmen being in the city.

I asked the question in Discord, got this back, which is pretty good

TheMadOne said:
Didn't the Monstra head off in that general direction? Would be a pretty big clue if so.

If not: Brainy characters like Ace, Buc, or Taenya could figure out a pattern to the Grimm movements, indicating they're trying to secure the ruins.

Hannah can pick up a distress call from there (she's patched into Atlas comms and her radio is a much more potent model than a bog standard scroll)

It happens to be where the largest concentration of leftover Grimm hang out - the cast find clues in the process of a regular search and cleanse op.

At the moment, my last post involved an eccentric millionaire calling everyone on their scrolls and offering them money to help him out with revenge for the people who attacked the city.

Anyone have any suggestions of how to start, or add on to this? And should I just do a time skip, or people want to wander around a bit more?

Would having a personally created area/lair type situation for Turic to return to be fine? Nothing like a whole new town or anything just some kind of hidden/reinforced position, castle even. No idea yet on looks just a general idea. Ganryu Ganryu
I'm specifically not in charge of villians, because, to be frank, I'm still pissed as hell from the last post from Turic with the kid and want absolutely nothing to do with him. Ask Dmitri Tolenka for anything involving villians.

Until September 30th arrives, I will still be active as I normally am and will continue to answer any questions or concerns. As for the villain, Dmitri Tolenka will be taking over the villain while I am away.

Alright, put this in the discord, but more fair to put it here. Nothingness is wanting us to group up, and start heading towards the vaults to clue hunt what the villains want. Originally they wanted the Aura Grimm to be getting a vision of the vaults, but, well, not a ton of Aura Grimm in the RP. Oh, also civlians blaming the incident on huntsmen being in the city.

I asked the question in Discord, got this back, which is pretty good

At the moment, my last post involved an eccentric millionaire calling everyone on their scrolls and offering them money to help him out with revenge for the people who attacked the city.

Anyone have any suggestions of how to start, or add on to this? And should I just do a time skip, or people want to wander around a bit more?
Feel like everyone should make it there on their own instead of the time skip but then again it just depends on peoples schedules

Side note: post from me coming in the next few hours, work has been slaving lately

Talathel Talathel is the main character Liliya would be grouping up with,but if she's not very present and a timeskip happens,I'll probably have her insert herself into the next situation.

Ok, then I give the question to you Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka . Is a separate lair/fortified area for Turic unreasonable? Just some type of home base. Like I said, not a new town or anything but at most a bunker or castle?

Ok, then I give the question to you Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka . Is a separate lair/fortified area for Turic unreasonable? Just some type of home base. Like I said, not a new town or anything but at most a bunker or castle?
There's plenty of abandoned and unused ruins all over the place. Most are rife with Grimm though given you currently ping as 'friendly' that should be no real issue. What is an issue is lack of facilities. You'd need to bring in workbenches or other stuff yourself.

That said, there are a fair few occupied or otherwise in use places you could take. Watchtowers, drug runner hideouts, empty warehouses on the docks etcetera. They're more accessible and have better resources but accessing any of them will be for want of a better word, noisy. People will notice you taking one of these far faster.

The more of a ruckus you make, the easier it becomes to track your movements, but the better the quality of the hideout. Your choice.

Keep in mind your recent actions have put you higher on the priority list.

There's plenty of abandoned and unused ruins all over the place. Most are rife with Grimm though given you currently ping as 'friendly' that should be no real issue. What is an issue is lack of facilities. You'd need to bring in workbenches or other stuff yourself.

That said, there are a fair few occupied or otherwise in use places you could take. Watchtowers, drug runner hideouts, empty warehouses on the docks etcetera. They're more accessible and have better resources but accessing any of them will be for want of a better word, noisy. People will notice you taking one of these far faster.

The more of a ruckus you make, the easier it becomes to track your movements, but the better the quality of the hideout. Your choice.

Keep in mind your recent actions have put you higher on the priority list.
Ok! I assumed as much. Not like I don't have a target on my back. I was thinking a Grimm den type of thing fits well. Who doesn't love having canine Grimm as your bunk mates.

Going to wait for what Roux does/says next before I get Liliya involved as well.

...whoever is in charge of him,currently.

Ganryu Ganryu Nothingness Nothingness

I should probably make clear now,Liliya's main goal is to find Veles,the pair of the gauntlet Perun that she is carrying. The pair originally belonged to her partner who guarded one of the Aura Grimm facilities alongside her,and who was killed during the breakout.

It was probably either taken by one of the Aura Grimm that escaped,or reclaimed by Atlas when they moved to cover up the incident.

Ganryu Ganryu Nothingness Nothingness

I should probably make clear now,Liliya's main goal is to find Veles,the pair of the gauntlet Perun that she is carrying. The pair originally belonged to her partner who guarded one of the Aura Grimm facilities alongside her,and who was killed during the breakout.

It was probably either taken by one of the Aura Grimm that escaped,or reclaimed by Atlas when they moved to cover up the incident.
That's all good with me.

Since its your story, up to you whether Atlas or another Aura Grimm took it.

Or

If you want, have her partner had turned into a Revenant and the weapon now fused with them?

If it's alright with you,I might not nail things down right away. It'll probably take a while before even Roux's resources turn up any leads. Feel free to bring it up here at a later time,otherwise I will.

If it's alright with you,I might not nail things down right away. It'll probably take a while before even Roux's resources turn up any leads. Feel free to bring it up here at a later time,otherwise I will.
Alrighty, that's cool with me as long as you're sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back