• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇᏕ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I feel like Liliya's going to be the first one to know when something happens considering where she is sitting lmao XD

Buc's Semblance is a short burst of "IM A GOD!" followed by a prolonged period of "just kill me, please. I have learned that I am not actually a god, so please put me out of my misery. Here is my sword, use both hands, aim for the neck or take multiple swings. Whichever works"

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre accursedjobber accursedjobber Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka IG42 IG42 Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu Ganryu Ganryu

So, I'm mostly pinging everyone that I believe is a part of the tournament. So, I do not know if I stated it originally as memory fails me currently, but I had planned originally for each player-controlled character to be a part of a single round each so that we are able to keep things moving rather than the stop and wait for each person in the fighting scenes, until the 9th round where everyone will meet up with one another. However, currently with the count we have 9 players (including myself). That goes over that limit. I have already spoken to Ganryu and we have come up with a plan for their character, but I am sending this ping out to everyone in the case of whether you are okay with this fact that you will be going up against npcs for each of your specific rounds. Or would you like to plot with any of your fellow players to join in on a round with one another and decide from there who will win that battle?

Be wary that being a part of said round does mean that if you could, it'd be greatly appreciated that you start and finish the round in your single post. It does not matter how you do it or how quickly you finish it. Just as long as it is over by the end of your post to avoid the possible unnecessarily long wait of just your single character in a single round against a bunch of npcs.

If anyone has any questions or requests about this current situation, feel free to come to me! I am open to help out however I can.

Currently the line-up is:

Round 1 -- With the inclusion that Zaffre Triskaideka will be making a surprise appearance
NPCNPCNPCNPC
NPCNPCXander SeongNPC

Round 2
NPCNPCBuc IronsNPC
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 3
NPCPoe L. KumaNPCNPC
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 4
Hannah Maria von HochfeldschlossNPCNPCNPC
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 5 -- Assumption that he signed up and is a part of the tournament, correct? In case I read wrong. accursedjobber accursedjobber
NPCNPCAce ViperidaeNPC
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 6
NPCNPCNPCNPC
NPCNPCYzabella HawthroneNPC

Round 7
NPCNPCNPCNPC
NPCNPCNPCItel Lazuli

Round 8 -- With the assumption that they are planning on signing up from what I read? For later round? IG42 IG42
NPCNPCNPCNPC
Azul BerusNPCNPCNPC

Round 9
All player-controlled characters from tournament.

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre accursedjobber accursedjobber Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka IG42 IG42 Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu Ganryu Ganryu

So, I'm mostly pinging everyone that I believe is a part of the tournament. So, I do not know if I stated it originally as memory fails me currently, but I had planned originally for each player-controlled character to be a part of a single round each so that we are able to keep things moving rather than the stop and wait for each person in the fighting scenes, until the 9th round where everyone will meet up with one another. However, currently with the count we have 9 players (including myself). That goes over that limit. I have already spoken to Ganryu and we have come up with a plan for their character, but I am sending this ping out to everyone in the case of whether you are okay with this fact that you will be going up against npcs for each of your specific rounds. Or would you like to plot with any of your fellow players to join in on a round with one another and decide from there who will win that battle?

Be wary that being a part of said round does mean that if you could, it'd be greatly appreciated that you start and finish the round in your single post. It does not matter how you do it or how quickly you finish it. Just as long as it is over by the end of your post to avoid the possible unnecessarily long wait of just your single character in a single round against a bunch of npcs.

If anyone has any questions or requests about this current situation, feel free to come to me! I am open to help out however I can.

Round 1 -- With the inclusion that Zaffre Triskaideka will be making a surprise appearance
NPCNPCNPCNPC
NPCNPCXander SeongNPC

Round 2
NPCNPCBuc IronsNPC
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 3
NPCPoe L. KumaNPCNPC
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 4
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 5 -- Assumption that he signed up and is a part of the tournament, correct? In case I read wrong. accursedjobber accursedjobber
NPCNPCAce ViperidaeNPC
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 6
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 7
NPCNPCNPCNPC
NPCNPCNPCItel Lazuli

Round 8 -- With the assumption that they are planning on signing up from what I read? For later round? IG42 IG42
NPCNPCNPCNPC
Azul BerusNPCNPCNPC

Round 9
1 Round each! 1 Post but the whole battle! 8 battles to look forward to!? Got it! LEZ GO!!!

NPCNPCNPCNPC
NPCNPCXander SeongNPC

Round 2
NPCNPCBuc IronsNPC
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 3
NPCPoe L. KumaNPCNPC
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 4
NPCNPCNPCNPC

NPCNPCAce ViperidaeNPC
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 6
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 7
NPCNPCNPCNPC
NPCNPCNPCItel Lazuli

NPCNPCNPCNPC
Azul BerusNPCNPCNPC

Round 9
All player-controlled characters from the tournament.
No problems with that

NPCNPCNPCNPC
NPCNPCXander SeongNPC

Round 2
NPCNPCBuc IronsNPC
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 3
NPCPoe L. KumaNPCNPC
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 4
NPCNPCNPCNPC

NPCNPCAce ViperidaeNPC
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 6
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 7
NPCNPCNPCNPC
NPCNPCNPCItel Lazuli

NPCNPCNPCNPC
Azul BerusNPCNPCNPC

Round 9
Let's do this! Looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back