• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇᏕ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I think I can still take up some level of interaction while on the run.
Aside from fighting others not really no especially since just about every character is hanging peacefully around the arena or festival grounds which are liable to end up plastered with "armoured and armed and dangerous psycho killer at large".

W
Aside from fighting others not really no especially since just about every character is hanging peacefully around the arena or festival grounds which are liable to end up plastered with "armoured and armed and dangerous psycho killer at large".
Ok so maybe not at the festival, but if anything, a wardrobe change does wonders since (as far as i know) his under armor identity isn't known publicly yet

Yeah I mean, wanted criminal is a fine play style. I can live with it. Plan? See where it goes

Like, all right. Let me ask you something else. What do you want to play as? What do you want Turic to be seen as?

Right now to me it looks like you want to be the psycho killer for hire that serves the BBEG, a recurring big scary antagonist.

Like, all right. Let me ask you something else. What do you want to play as? What do you want Turic to be seen as?

Right now to me it looks like you want to be the psycho killer for hire that serves the BBEG, a recurring big scary antagonist.
Ok honestly, minus the allegiance to anything without a contract, that is the goal for the image of Turic. I mean I am not trying to ruin RP so if that is the case, I can leave or retcon or whatever may be.

Ok honestly, minus the allegiance to anything without a contract, that is the goal for the image of Turic. I mean I am not trying to ruin RP so if that is the case, I can leave or retcon or whatever may be.
Hey man I'm personally cool with having a PC on team Evil, you really ought to chat with Nothingness Nothingness about this behind the scenes though. Get hashed out who you're gonna be working for, what they tell Turic they are after (this does not need to be what they're actually after) when you're gonna be harrassing the main group etc.

Also, you usually do this beforehand.

W

Ok so maybe not at the festival, but if anything, a wardrobe change does wonders since (as far as i know) his under armor identity isn't known publicly yet
I mean, giant ass faunus lizard tail noted as visible makes that a biiiit difficult.

Hey man I'm personally cool with having a PC on team Evil, you really ought to chat with Nothingness Nothingness about this behind the scenes though. Get hashed out who you're gonna be working for, what they tell Turic they are after (this does not need to be what they're actually after) when you're gonna be harrassing the main group etc.

Also, you usually do this beforehand.
I truly didn't plan for it to go this south this quick but it is my own fault so will do.

Uhhh, I really don't know who to mention in this post but i'll ping those that are involved somewhat into this thing going on.
I apologize for not getting onto this a bit of a while ago, been working and yeah...lol.

Tarot of Death Tarot of Death
So, I did notice that your character actually quite literally killed a civilian in the middle of the open...in front of everyone. So, because you're not exactly a huge RWBY fan. I'll give you some insight on another thing in the RWBY universe. (Its okay that you didn't know, but its something to know for future actions in public areas like that) Negative emotions attract Grimm, like...EASILY ATTRACT Grimm. A mass of people like that of what you did having negative emotions going on...like fear and such, especially if its large enough...would attract an entire army of them. Especially if panic were to spread throughout the festival.

Again, it's okay because you did not know. But to avoid anything going crazy too soon. Because you've already thrown yourself into this situation, unless Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread has anything else in mind aside from death...which I would not recommend either lol. Probably best to have your character go to jail for the time being...if not jail, i'd say an integration stuff going on, so that ya'll peeps can still have interrogation and more development in characters. People get to know your character, you get to know...whichever Atlas controlled player character that decides to integrate yours. Etc.

--

Either way, considering what is going to happen near the end...if not at the end of the tournament. I do plan to have your character free...and depending on how everyone's character is. We might all be traveling together one way or another. lmao.

Ganryu Ganryu Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka IG42 IG42

We all cool with it too?

Last edited:
Sorry, for the post being messy. I am doing late-night studying for a text I have in the morning I will clean it up as soon as I can.

Uhhh, I really don't know who to mention in this post but i'll ping those that are involved somewhat into this thing going on.
I apologize for not getting onto this a bit of a while ago, been working and yeah...lol.

Tarot of Death Tarot of Death
So, I did notice that your character actually quite literally killed a civilian in the middle of the open...in front of everyone. So, because you're not exactly a huge RWBY fan. I'll give you some insight on another thing in the RWBY universe. (Its okay that you didn't know, but its something to know for future actions in public areas like that) Negative emotions attract Grimm, like...EASILY ATTRACT Grimm. A mass of people like that of what you did having negative emotions going on...like fear and such, especially if its large enough...would attract an entire army of them. Especially if panic were to spread throughout the festival.

Again, it's okay because you did not know. But to avoid anything going crazy too soon. Because you've already thrown yourself into this situation, unless Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread has anything else in mind aside from death...which I would not recommend either lol. Probably best to have your character go to jail for the time being...if not jail, i'd say an integration stuff going on, so that ya'll peeps can still have interrogation and more development in characters. People get to know your character, you get to know...whichever Atlas controlled player character that decides to integrate yours. Etc.

--

Either way, considering what is going to happen near the end...if not at the end of the tournament. I do plan to have your character free...and depending on how everyone's character is. We might all be traveling together one way or another. lmao.

Ganryu Ganryu Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka IG42 IG42

We all cool with it too?
i could volunteer Chez to break the poor man out of jail.

Legally, of course.

Sorry, for the post being messy. I am doing late-night studying for a text I have in the morning I will clean it up as soon as I can.
You're fine! Hah!
However, uhhh..round two was technically meant for Buc Irons. Although I can make an edit for the time being to have your character into round 2 instead lol.

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
Are ya okay with being put into round 3 instead? Like..uhh have you gotten into the writing yet? If not, I believe round 2 just finished so you can post that you're getting called into round 3.

Talathel Talathel Nellancholy Nellancholy GasMaskie GasMaskie Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread simj26 simj26 Tarot of Death Tarot of Death

So, I'm just pinging this to all of those that are not in the tournament at the moment. IG42 IG42 has decided to have their character not join the tournament in the end for round 8. So just throwing the opportunity out there for those who want to be a part of it, can have their character come to the arena and do final sign-ups since that is not until the 8th round. This is not mandatory to have a person for the 8th round, just an option. Considering that Azul is going to be with Sophie to capture Turic, I'm assuming those three characters will not be joining the tournament?

Round 1 -- With the inclusion that Zaffre Triskaideka will be making a surprise appearance
NPCNPCNPCNPC
NPCNPCXander SeongNPC

Round 2
NPCNPCPoe L. KumaNPC
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 3
NPCBuc IronsNPCNPC
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 4
Hannah Maria von HochfeldschlossNPCNPCNPC
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 5 -- Assumption that he signed up and is a part of the tournament, correct? In case I read wrong. @accursedjobber
NPCNPCAce ViperidaeNPC
NPCNPCNPCNPC

Round 6
NPCNPCNPCNPC
NPCNPCYzabella HawthroneNPC

Round 7
NPCNPCNPCNPC
NPCNPCNPCItel Lazuli

Round 8 --
NPCNPCNPCNPC
OPENINGNPCNPCNPC

Round 9
All player-controlled characters from tournament.

I'm going to pass on that,probably better to keep things moving along so everyone can group up and the real plot can happen

Hah, if no one wants to take the position. I will just have that spot be a npc battle and have that just pass over in a part of my post. Nothing too serious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back