• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇᏕ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I think the post suits Turic. Is there any anti gore ruling or anything? Dont wanna violate that so sorry if i did.

Just to let y'all know, I'll be getting up a post on Tuesday!

Yuup! Sorry for not responding sooner. Was still going through the other characters.
Also, just a heads up.

Wasn't sure if you knew, but aura is what keeps your semblance going as well as the protective 'shield' over your body before you take actual physical harm. It regenerates and all. Just putting it out there in case you didnt already know.

@Rage Mage
Just be sure, are you done with your character? Since I know it was missing a backstory originally but now it has it and you still have WIP over it.

Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu
You should be all set to start posting
No problem .
Also
90EADB63-ECD9-4753-AE28-5BA1C028E4B1.jpeg

Good for me then. I dont know who or what antagonist is gonna be in the RP besides Grimm but im gonna try to do my best to align with chaotic evil
Hah!
Glad to know you're hyped for it! No need to worry too much about the lore too much.

Good for me then. I dont know who or what antagonist is gonna be in the RP besides Grimm but im gonna try to do my best to align with chaotic evil
Hah! Antagonist is going to stay a secret/surprise for a little while. Little glimpses probably here and there in the rp, but nothing solid until I can confirm we get far enough.

--
Also, sweet jeezuz. Turic is savage as all hell! LMAO

As long as that isnt violating any rules or anything, he will stay that way! That was the idea from the start.
Hah! Antagonist is going to stay a secret/surprise for a little while. Little glimpses probably here and there in the rp, but nothing solid until I can confirm we get far enough.

--
Also, sweet jeezuz. Turic is savage as all hell! LMAO

As long as that isnt violating any rules or anything, he will stay that way! That was the idea from the start.
Nope! It doesn't violate any rules, just probably will mess with some of the peeps morals lmao. Especially if everyone starts traveling together or form groups/teams.

Good thing he is a mercenary. I can carry out my wonton violence without a care
Nope! It doesn't violate any rules, just probably will mess with some of the peeps morals lmao. Especially if everyone starts traveling together or form groups/teams.

Yeah, forgotten to say earlier, but I’ll get my first post up tomorrow. Pretty tired right now and I believe it’s better for me to just do it tomorrow when my brain is more clear.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka accursedjobber accursedjobber

These few still need to post. I just don't want to end up leaving people behind is all, especially at the beginning.
Those that have already posted, are free to continue posting...I will be doing so myself. Just the tournament probably won't begin until everyone has at least arrived or at least posted once.
Working on it! Preferred to have my CS approved first for the obvious reason that it's... a bit out there.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka accursedjobber accursedjobber

These few still need to post. I just don't want to end up leaving people behind is all, especially at the beginning.
Those that have already posted, are free to continue posting...I will be doing so myself. Just the tournament probably won't begin until everyone has at least arrived or at least posted once.S
Oh sorry I've missed memo so to speak what's happening?
Edit: nevermind found the Ic it I'll get on that then sorry.

Last edited:
Apologies all!

My newest post isn't moving things too much forward, but if I missed anyone in my post. Do forgive me! I tried to make sure to get all of those that are actually at the festival at the moment. Those that I did not tag is because from what I read in your post, I do not believe you're at the festival yet. If I am wrong..again, deeply sorry!

Lol - I am highly amused that Xander believes Tae to be a type of celebrity. She totally is just well known for entertaining kids at the hotel/inn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back