• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇᏕ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I apologize for the delay everyone!
I only just got through reading everyone's stuff now and finished accepting them.

I will get to work on the IC very soon..and since it appears no one really has any plans to be set with each other at the beginning, I'll figure out something for the beginning to get us generally all in the same large area and we can end up meeting up easier...rather than be across the world and no idea how to reach one another.
I struck up a chat with Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka who I think might let his character team up with mine since he makin' student character, so there's that.

Some students might recognize Tae from when she ended up helping teach a few classes before everything decided to fall apart at Beacon

I feel like Itel would be well known amongst hunters as a blacksmith (I’m assuming most blacksmiths are like everyone else who hate hunters) so hunters commonly go to him for repairs

Taenya moved to Amino once more - built a treehouse but if most characters start in Vale I may have her travel there on a trail of a grimm or something

First post is up ya'll!
Feel free to join into the festival!

I shall get up my own character..after I figure out what just happened to my account...

Starting at the Vytal festival now. Starting off strong 💪
HAH, I really wasn't sure what else to do to get everyone together lmao.

Hope that is a decent start for the first post on my end there ... lol
Absolutely amazing post! Loved the coding you used!

--

Finally got my character mostly done. Just need to finish up the backstory and a little bit of other and i'll finally be all set. x.x

Might have jumped the gun just a tiny bit,but I decided to have Liliya show up at the arena in anticipation of the tournament.

HAH, I really wasn't sure what else to do to get everyone together lmao.

Absolutely amazing post! Loved the coding you used!

--

Finally got my character mostly done. Just need to finish up the backstory and a little bit of other and i'll finally be all set. x.x
Writing a backstory for your character is a skill and an artform in of itself.

How long has it been since the experiment started? Also, since people with aura grim are escapees, does this mean they know each other?

How long has it been since the experiment started? Also, since people with aura grim are escapees, does this mean they know each other?
The experiment started just a little right before the dust shortage began. So few years before the fall of the academies.
Also, there are multiple facilities throughout Remnant, so unless there are those who were in the same facility; not all aura grimm know one another.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

I would be entirely fine with that! It adds some fun plotting into the mix! Maybe Taenya believes she's the last but instead she isn't and thus ends up finding your character and they could definitely be distantly related for sure if you really wanted them to! I honestly am more than flexible when it comes to plotting and fun ideas :)
i appreciate the flexibility! i may end up exploring other options also. im actually watching RWBY as well to gather some inspo and info on the world. but i will let you know if i decide to stick with my lion boy

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas IG42 IG42 GasMaskie GasMaskie Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Hello, I'm pinging those who haven't posted and have had their characters accepted by the fact that their CS' have reactions on them. I apologize for not letting all know that the IC is officially up and running and that any CS that have reactions means you can begin posting.
Again I apologize for not informing sooner, work and everything been keeping me from my duties lol.

Nothingness Nothingness

Could you explain the aura Grimm a little more? Do they get extra powers from the mask or is it just like a physical boost?
As for your question, those that are Aura Grimm are no different appearance-wise at first to any other person nor do they have crazy things about them at first sight. Although, Aura Grimm tend to attract wild Grimm to them out in the wilderness more easily than ordinary people. Aura Grimm who give off negative feelings attract even more than usual...Ex: One Aura Grimm giving off negative emotions can be equally compared to a large group of regular people having negative feelings.

When an Aura Grimm's mask is present on their face, the user must struggle between the bloodlust of their Grimm side to their humanity. During this time, the user's semblance is greatly enhanced as well as their physical attributes (speed, strength, durability, etc.). The longer one stays in the masked form the more difficult it is for the user to resist bloodlust as well as the more their own physical form will turn Grimm-like if their willpower is not strong enough to fight back.

Hey guys! Considering putting in a character and was wondering, were the Faunus ever inducted into the Grimm project?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back