• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings FxM romance RP

Skeeter

Henlo, I am Skeeter, and as the title states, I am looking for someone to role play with!
For starters, most of my main characters are female, therefore, I would be playing the female role! So, I am currently looking for someone to play a male and I hope someone takes me up on that!

I’m really into fantasy/sci-fi stuff, most of my characters are in fact alien/fantasy characters (forest spirits, demons, cat girls, alien races, etc.) I’ll really roleplay anything as long as it has some type of magic/alien technology and romance! I’m also really into slice of life type stories with angst and fantasy elements thrown in! I’m definitely up to discuss this more if anyone is interested! Basically if it has magic/alien stuff and angst I’m happy. I like things to get dark, so don’t hesitate with that!

Some rules:
- no god modding, don’t do anything drastic to my characters without asking me first
- no one liners, it doesn’t have to be a book just please give me something to work with! Hell, it doesn’t have to be a full paragraph just no one liners I beg of you
- be a literate writer, I understand spelling mistakes happen, I make them quite often but all the time? I’m not asking for perfect punctuation just... just please try to spell and space your words correctly.
- as far as triggers go I have none, I love things to be really gritty and angsty so I really don’t have any limits, my stuff can get pretty gritty so there’s that haha!

Uhhh I can’t really think of anything else, for plot ideas please message me! I have a few basic plot ideas we could talk about and change up and stuff!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back